2-3 more hours of content

>2-3 more hours of content
>Plotholes filled
>Secret lab
>New enemies (Not really though lol)
>New Boss Fights
>More ties to the larger canon
>Gators finally in.

How do you feel about RE7 now that all the DLC is out? One hand I think it's cool they seem to have listened to feedback, but a lot of this shit also feels like stuff that should have been in the main game to begin with.

this shit should have been in the main game to begin with.
And it still sucks ass.

>The autistic live-at-home son turns out to be the dude pulling the strings with an entire secret lab and research team who's also probably working for Wesker.

It's amazing how quaint this game starts and then it goes total RE by the end.

don't forget final boss mutating into an abomination

I was hoping that it wouldn't delve too much into Blue umbrella and keep things ambiguous.

I mean all that plot baggage weighs everything down.

The original main plot keeps things simple and effective. Ethan's relationship with Mia is ambiguous which draws you in but doesn't spell things out either.

The Mom getting special snowflake powers triggered my autism.

Why is everything consistent black sludge except her?

Is he our guy?

>game stories have to be fixed by DLC
The state of the gaming industry folks. Absolute shame.

The important DLC is free.

The rest is mostly extra story stuff that's not that essential.

DLC was free and always planned so it doesnt apply

>Umbrella turned into the good blue PMC Umbrella in 2007
>RE5 is set in 2009
>No one just cared to mention this until now
Why would they do this. It's not like they didn't have some years to fit this into, RE7 is set in 2017.

>being satisfied with the base game story being broken.
The absolute state of vidya consumers

I'm pretty sure that RE7 is a reboot. Look at Chris, he should be almost 50 years old, but he looks like he is in his late 20's.

His virginity is keeping him young looking.

how is it broken?

>pretty sure

its not its in the main canon I have no idea how anyone keeps making this mistake,

See OPs post you fucking moron.

Blue Umbrella is just a diversion.

Nothing about the original game is broken you hyperbolic retard.

You don't know what the word broken means.

Now youre just trolling.

how is it broken explain.

Now you're just hiding behind accusations.

So what was "Redfield? Was it a Chris clone? Was it Hunk?

See

Thanks for th armchair psychology Sigmund Futon.

Stay tuned to find out.

Nope. Sorry Prajet

Define broken in your own words.

You are a dense person arent you.

I'd fuck zoe
even in crystal form
especially in crystal form

just answer the man's question you facetious little faggot

So you don't actually know what the word means so you concede? Thank you for being the bigger man user.

I like the game. Decent entry into the series if a bit odd with the changes to lore/characters and such

She was one of the first people infected after the ship's crew were rejected so she became part of the BOW's infiltration protocol, playing the role of mother .

She got bug powers because the Bakers live by a swamp and there's a lot of insect biomass to draw from.

>RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
kek

"Durr geam broken complete by DLC"
What do you think a sequel is you cocksucking faggot?
Do you think back in 90's land every single game was perfect and had a complete story and never sequelbaited?
Do you think there were never games that went incomplete due to not having a sequel?

>being this assblasted/triggered

It's alright, you don't have to project your anger onto others. Just move on.

>i win
Lol

>Can't defend his own point
>"You mad"
Like clockwork bro, thanks for admitting you're wrong though, clears it up for anyone stupid enough to believe you had a point worth listening to.

>someone doesnt like a game i like
>i win because im right

I think RE7 was a fine game that stood on it's own merits and didn't need additional content to be a complete experience.

And no, I'm not an employee of capcom

T. Capcom

How is he supposed to defend his point when you've yet to explain why the game is broken?

Clearly I did since you refuse to provide any additional arguments. But it's just an argument on Sup Forums. Not the end of the world my man.

The point of arguing isn't to convince you of something, you ass licking turd, you're never going to admit you're wrong, instead I've got to BTFO enough so that people realize you and your way of thinking is retarded.
Admittal of defeat on your end prevents other gullible idiots from thinking you had a valid point.

>theyre still replying

Stay mad friendo. You just cant handle that people have better taste in vidya than you.

>"It was all trolling from the start!"
>heh...that'll show them....

Didn't say the game was broken, I was agreeing with the folks who say it isn't, and ridiculing the moron who thinks "Not all content ever made for the game= incomplete"
Because you can find literally any game that's decent and boil it down to
>Was there a sequel?
>Welp, story wasn't complete, broken trash.

Keep replying. Im so close to reaching am orgasm.

Can someone please explain to me how RE7 is broken? I legit want to know now.

Not an argument.

and euros say burger time is bad

Yes, I'm sure you only like games that Sup Forums fellates because you're so enlightened and not some 15 year old that has to try to impress daddy.
Please.

Play the game dummy. If you cant see it, well i guess theres no hope for ya.

It's not, It's fine the way it is.

>projecting this hard
Lol

>more people just saying that it is without explaining how or why

this is a great meme, keep it up

If you played the game you can explain why its broken.

Go fuck yourself you utter piece of shit.

(You)

>Still no argument

*Breathes in* Hahahahhahahahahahhahaha

Remember when Trolling was done well?

>Keeps replying himself.
>Making RE7 haters look like retards.

I'm sure Capcom is loving all the free marketing you're giving them.

If i wanted my own comeback id wipe it off your mums face

Wow, I've never seen someone get BTFO so hard they start pretending to just be an all out troll devoid of any stake in the argument.
You got fucking hammered and pretending to be a troll at this point is pathetic.

Not an argument

What a shitty thread

>free marketing on a Vietnamese knitting forum

It's one retard that is ASS BLASTED at RE7 for whatever reason

Why is this reddit tire faggot on this board?

No youre included in that as well.

Well.
That sounds like it's well integrated stuff.

Glad I waited with playing it.

CODEX/FitGirl when?

Pretty much, please go back OP no one wants you here.

>reddit meme
Well i gotta hand it to ypu for holding out this long. Only thing youve gotten right.

Okay, moron.

Irony

>Can't even punctuate "youre" properly
>Thinks he can "Irony" a moron comment
Shut up, faggot.

Can someone spoil everything please?

>needing DLC to finish your game
Wew

>"not an argument" he types in again, smiling to himself. "god...I'm so fucking good at being on the internet..." Putrid yellow pre-cum starts leaking from his chubbed-out member, trembling meekly in his crusted boxers. "I'm the best Sup Forums poster in existance...."

I just played through both DLCs, long time RE fan.

Not a Hero was alright, nothing special but worth playing if you have the game.

End of Zoe is not worth $15, maybe $10, but I'd go so far as to say it's the best DLC I have ever played and would recommend it to any RE fan. It's great fun gameplay wise, has a neat little twist, ties up a minor plothole or two, has a great self contained story, adds a cool new character, and if anyone calls the new gameplay mechanics retarded they've clearly never played the other RE games, classic or new. I went in expected decent, and to the level of RE7 at best. I think it was my favorite part of RE7 as a whole.

>Needing a year to be assblasted over a game
Wew

>correcting grammar on the internet
>youtube comment tier
Looks like your starting to scrape the bottom of the barrel.

See

You mean just the DLC or the entire game and the DLC?

>Tries to act witty
>Gets poo'd on
>"Y-youtube comments tier who cares about gammer lulz"
Yes I misspelled "Gammer" on purpose, to mock you, you know why? Because you're tiny minded and easy yo make fun of.

>(You)

(You)

never

(Mad)

What an awful thread.

Classic RE threads always are comfy and fun talking about waifus and appreciating the games but RE7 threads are such shit. Everyone gets so furious at each other about whether they liked it or not. I don't understand how you can be such a mad autistic child that you can argue for hours on the internet because some bad man said he liked/disliked a game you disliked/liked.

Why do people care so much about other people liking or not liking what they like or don't like.

>i win
This is why people think your fav game is shit and you have shit tastem

Why are people obsessed with how Chris looks? it's not like it's the first time he has changed appearances.

Because fanboys have autism REEEE when someone doesnt like what they like.