Syndicate best AC ever

ONLY Black flag was better

Origins is not even an Ass Creed game

possibly the worst gaming franchise in history

>"gaming"

its an interactive movie

It works, but it;s boring as hell, and is SJW as shit.

I bought it because the map is a really accurate representation of Victorian London. That was impressive

>map is a really accurate representation of Victorian London. That was impressive

it was mind blowing. Nothing ever came close regards map. origins has cool pyraids BUT climbing on top the Big Ben is more impressive

BUT Sup Forums WILL HATE IT. UNTIL CONTRARIAN PERIOD IS OVER. THEN WE WILL LOVE IT

Black Flag is untouchable

being best AC game still sounds like shit in my book

They do have a point though. The map was absolutely lovely, and really accurate...but the game is shite?

Negatives
All the villains are made up
All the historical figures are "good guys"
Tries to be far too progressive and modern in its ideology for the period
Jacob exists to screw things up while Evie exists to fix them
melee combat sucks

Positives
Good sneaking
Nice world building
a few of the mission plot lines were cool (the Bank, Parliament, exploring Edward's home)

More negatives than positives, but it was a mostly enjoyable experience. They certainly could have done more with it.

>Nothing ever came close regards map
In terms of map accuracy, wasn't Unity on top? I remember them talking about taking years recreating the Notre Dame, for example.

Unity I dont even consider sorry. I got the game a month after release and STILL a bug prevented me from progressing after first 10 minutes

Rogue was pretty good despite most never playing it.

Rogue was like Black Fag DLC. we snow an shit

it had some very good qte's

You should really give it another try. I finally got around to playing it during the summer, and it played fine for me. On PS4, if that matters.

I agree. Even if it was BF with snow, I definitely found its premise unique and thought it was underrated. Hell, it even made me think of 3 and its story in a new light, and I fucking loathe 3.

True this.
Really liked the two protag thing going for this game, why didn't they do it again for AC:WE WUZ?
Also the WW2 part was a nice touch.

>All the historical figures are "good guys"
>Tries to be far too progressive and modern in its ideology for the period

Really noticeable and cringeworthy, this one. The way the writing team (if there was one) licked Disraeli's asshole, and portrayed Marx as such a virtuous fantasy hero it made me wonder if they didn't have some agenda to it.

It was especially bad with Dalip Singh.

Why does everyonr praise black fag, it wasnt even an AC game but more like a sailing simulator fuck

>The game that has gameplay elements from AssCreed with stellar boat combat, customization and controls that also focuses a lot less focus on the stupid assasins vs templars storyline is the most widely liked.

hmm

Unity is the best of the series. The PC version is still the second-best looking game ever made behind Rise of the Tomb Raider too, and far more impressive since it's an open world. The way they cut the visuals for Syndicate and Origins to accomodate these shitty, laptop tier consoles we have was gross.

Every AC game has been shit after Revelations, that was the last good AC game

I'm not even baiting

Also the fact that somehow 19th century british street gangs had 50/50 gender ratios.

Honestly, I'm so glad Origins went easy on that shit.

Unity looks best close up, but the panoramic rooftop views were fuck-ugly, the LOD was terrible. I agree that Origins toned shit down but they did that so you could get decent looking vistas

I never really paid attention since before it came out. How's Origins? Did Ubi actually make good use of AC's year off? And if I'm a fag who enjoys the modern story, how is it in Origins? Any real plot progression, or the usual nothing once again as they stall for yet another year until the end of the series?

And don't forget the prominence of the transgender characters! In Victorian England!

There's that Gladiator lady.
Who you proceed to kill in cold blood.

The gladiator who you absolutely spare after stealthily killing your target, the tribal sheboon trying to bring back her daughter who dindu nuffin, that greek farmer girl in Kyreneika and Aya herself, that's it. The Egyptian soldiers are all male, as are the greek soldiers, as are the Roman legionnaires.

Oh you can spare her? i assassinated the target then automatic did a chain throw at her, which i didn't know it was her at the time.
Does it affect the story?