*saves video game journalism*

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=14k1xxsduiA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If only he could also save money on food

based jim poster

>This faggot
LOLOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAHAHLOLOLOLHAHAHAH

jim sterling is a fat fucking retard, who should eat a bullet. I really don't see what anybody sees in him, unless you're a literal 12 year old

*saves things everyone else is saying*
*believes he's a visionary*

Nintenbros still mad over BOTW I see

>Worshipping THIS faggot

>the Cole smithy of video games
>saving anything but room for desert

Are we in Bizarro Sup Forums, where e-celeb shitters are worshiped for click baiting and being contrarian in general?

>Defends Sonic 4
>Tells people to not critique it despite being a critic him self
Yeah, no.

*saves leftovers*

I always knew that he was a faggot, but holy shit...

he is the best amerifat youtuber

Yeah, it's a shame about that. He would actually be a decent games pundit if he wasn't such a fucked up mega-cuck male feminist representation pandering ultra bigot.

he's married to a clone of himself? That's pretty narcissistic.

as a fat guy this is fucking funny

How do fat people live with themselves? How do you go through the day in that flesh prison you've built for yourself? I was 200lbs once in my life (chubby for my height) and it was the most miserable I ever was.

is that a dragon dildo

>implying people cared enough about game journalism that it needed to be saved

The only thing i like about this dude is Randy Pitchford is easily trolled by this guy

>le soul series is too hard so put easy mode please guy.
Hope he gets a heart attack.

just keep eating, day in and day out.

He's what every fucked up situation needs - an angry voice with a megaphone ready to snap at anything first and ask questions later. It could be someone else but somehow this cuck has the most balls, so Big Garma keep trying for character assassination shilling like
bozo over here.

Those man boobs are no joke.

"I eat because I am sad, I am sad because I eat".
Being fat is the result of mental issues and being in the low socioeconomic class. Their mental issue allows them to be oblivious to what is actually happening with them and justify their behavior, while the socioeconomic aspect means that they are surrounded by people who don't care or are just as oblivious and always eat bad cheap food.

Jim is so disgusting that it's hard to notice he's trying to point a dragon dick at you.

>tfw people will still say Souls needs a difficulty slider when every game always has an easy mode build you can look up online in 5 minutes
My first Dark Souls character was in full giants + lighting zweihander. My first Bloodborne character steamrolled the entire game with the Kirkhammer. Beating a Souls game is nothing to be proud of.

>LOL HE SPEK IN BRITISH ACCENT DAT MEAN HE SMART!!!

He has some good insight into the industry, but he really knows diddely squad about game design and mechanics. His actual game reviews are about as shallow as your run of the mill IGN and Gamespot opinion pieces.

someone needs to save his belt.

This is the only important question in this thread. Fuck everything else.

>le gives BoTW a 7 and Fallout 4 a 9 man

No.

fuck I didn't know he was this obese

FUCK OFF YOU OVERWEIGHT OBESE FAT FAGGOT

> Fallout 4 is good because everyones bisexual and that's just super duper progressive. Also did you know I'm bisexual? Yeah fallout 4 is good because I feel represented by the 100% bisexual crew of followers.
This is "saving game journalism".
The only dude who's even semi worth listening to about vidya is yahtzee, and that's only because he recommends games based on whether they're fun or not fun. The rest of his whole schtick is pretty low tier.

he's a vegetarian too.

What about Mark Brown?

Literally who?

SALAD DODGING

Because food you like releases dopamine (Just as drinking or doing certain drugs does) and that's the part that a lard ass gets hooked on. They simply feel pleasure from it and it becomes their fix. Combine that with American food (Corn syrup in every thing possible) and you have one lard ass among millions.

I like the moist meter.

Did you know what it's like to be slim before you got fat?

I've brought my weight down from 140kg to 105kg but nonetheless, I've never been slim in my entire life. If you knew what it was like to be slim then you clearly have a point of reference in which case, with clear knowledge of what you're missing out on, obviously you'd be depressed. Most fat people of Jim's size have never been slim. Most ex-slim people never reach Jim's size.

JUST ACCEPT IT FAGGOTS!

LET IT GO!

youtube.com/watch?v=14k1xxsduiA

fat fuck needs to let go of a few pounds.

A megaphone, you say?

Just imagine how he smells.

he british tho

A guy who does good videos about game design. He's also more compact than your Matthewmatosis, Joseph Anderson, Super Bunny Hop and what you may call them.

Nintendo babies forever BTFO

There are other things as play too, like the eventual loss of ability to feel "full" due overeating.

EDs are pretty interesting on both sides of the spectrum since it is a mix of societal,physical and mental things making a cocktail, you get all sorts of things like people developing crippling food guilt due their economical upbringing, to someone in the same situation binging to people unable to eat in public and avoidance of certain foods due trauma. It is not all Anorexia and SADEATS.

I'll check him out. Thanks for the lead.

I'd expect nothing less. If he was born before Narcisse it would be called Sterlingtism. I mean this is most complimenting manner.

*Blocks 2 paths*