Name a more hated game than RE7 this year I'll wait

name a more hated game than RE7 this year I'll wait
pro tip: you can't

literally any ea game?
any dice game?

resi7 was almost universally loved dude

wolf2
battlefield 1

Nobody hated RE7. It was a pretty good entry in the series, although it had its own problems, such as the lack of enemy variety and the bullshit cave at the end.

Andromeda came out this year.

Wolf2 is only hated by some Sup Forumslacks. Battlefield was last year. Do you mean Battlefront?

Mass Effect Andromeda.

A game that gets a free expansion pack is hated more than one that literally rips you off?
Also I don't think people hate Resident Evil 7 as much as RE456fags not only hate that it's different, but hate those who give it too much praise constantly, and hate themselves for hating the game for being more like the originals than they'd like to admit. They look back and remember complaining about RE4 becoming a third person shooter, and now they can't reconcile the feelings when this game works much more like 1-3

>the bullshit cave at the end.
The cave may be bullshit from a pure level design perspective, but what may look like bland visual design is in fact one of the very few realistic depictions of modern mines. It's got ventilation tubes bringing breathable air down from the surface and all the walls have been sprayed with concrete to prevent falling debris.

That might be true, but realistic depictions don't necessarily translate into good or fun gameplay.

PUBG

???
the game was universally praised, where the fuck have you been

"I'm Redfield"
I was so pissed that i couldnt refund the game at that point.

>universally
Bit of an overstatement

Andromeda
At least RE wasnt a franchise killer.

>My bubble on the shittiest gaming community dictates how well a game was received.
Nah, most of the niggers shitting on 7 were faggots who cocksucked 4, then hated 5 and 6, then wonder why 7 isn't 4.
So, mostly retards.
And some insecure 4babbs will get upset about that, because they think liking 4= being a huge fan of the series.
If you're just gonna bitch every game isn't like 4, your opinion was never worth a damn to begin with.

Literal Autism: the post

Told you a 4babb would take it personally.

No i liked the game. Ijust think youre a tryhard.

B-Roll stock footage ending. Ive never felt more robbed in my life.

I ought to be with how long I've played the games.
Sorry I didn't start at 4 so you can't cockwave as some early 20's runt that doesn't know what the fuck he's on about.

RE7 is the most liked RE game since 4 what are you talking about?
Almost everyone likes it and I've never met anyone in real life who hates it.

So you only met like 5 people in your life?

And then what happened?

Not everyone is a jaded sack of shit like you user, sorry you had to find out this way, but Sup Forums doesn't account for the majority of the population or even the majority of people that play video games.
I'd bet a majority of Sup Forums hasn't even played a game that was made this year and they feel that's something to be proud of.

Ok you met 6 people in your life. Sorry.

More then the zero people you met in your life.
And no your parents don't count.

"W-why isn't my bubble of jaded hipsters changing the course of history!?"

Andromeda, PUBG, Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon even.

If i wanted my own comeback, id wipe it off your moms face.

>being this assblasted

What if I hate 7 becuase it was nothing like the classics which it was hyped up to be?

>feeding an obvious troll
Dude, really!?

>like the classics which it was hyped up to be?
That's some revisionist history you've got there. RE7 was hyped as AAA Outlast fps youtube reaction camera pewdiepie bullshit that no one in their right mind should pay money for, and turned out to be a first person classic Resident Evil game with nearly identical mechanics and overall design to the classic games in the series. -Of course that's only if you actually played the damn thing and didn't just listen and believe Sup Forums.

i have never played one

Battlefront 2
Battleborne
MvCI
Andromeda

Legit fucking sperglord thread. RE7 was universally praised.

Your autistic gaming bubble doesn't count go play some PUBG normie.