Even Korea's Civ 6 leader gets plastic surgery

lmao just lmao

Great. They made her look Thai instead of Indian.

>going from thicc to sticc

uh no thanks

Memes aside that does actually look a lot better. Went from mexican cleaning lady to actual asian at least

Okay but the biggest issue with son-duck wasn't that she was ugly, it was that she was a terrible fucking leader

Given how few fucks most devs give about fan opinions, I can't imagine level of korean autism required to make this happen.

she kinda looks like my mum now

Not like most people can tell anyway. One of these guys is full-blooded Thai but here he is doing K-pop.

Did they lighten her skin? Koreans must have raised hell about it because they would never do that shit for us white devils

Except when they did.

Why are they trying so hard to make her dark skinned when she's always portrayed as fair skinned in paintings. Hell, it's not like asian's can't be as pale as north european caucasians.

>be feminist developer for CIV VI
>gonna make this asian chick fucking DIVERSE
>Whities make a fuss
>muh-sojiny.trgr
>Koreans make a fuss
>Uh oh
>Dont wanna come at an established culture with my white revisionism
>better do what the gooks say

Looks better, but Civ VI art style is still shit

His skin isn't lightened

He got fat shamed.

So much this. If it were a white leader that she made Mexican looking, they would never change it again.

Nips and chings are mad that a game actually made a realistic Asian woman lmao

My sides

>openly racist
>defending sjw shit
Wait!
What?

Makes me sad that genes can fuck someone over that hard.
Like, cmon nature.

also inbreeding

user you don't even know about the biggest chins in hollywood

Damn I like that old one, but it is less accurate

Really put the Habsburgs to shame

You fucking assholes paid her out so much she had to get fatter lips to fit her fat jaw.

Stop ruining lives!!!

Wasn't Seondeok a terrible queen though?

That went from bad to worse wtf

Mexican housekeeper was better you retard?

Are East Asians known for inbreeding? I don't know anything about first cousin marriages in the East. I know it's legal but that's that. In fact, I'm pretty sure China actually outlawed it since it was an easy way to contain power within a family.

>girl gets Jaw of the Gods
>I have the jawline & chin of a Neanderthal
There'd no justice in this world

At least looked decent, now looks like some kind of alien

Who cares. Diversity today is more important than what happened hundreds of years ago.

Koreans are aliens

aka Asian.

>hates sticcs
off yourself ass slapper

>Not taking one for the team so your sons can carry the Chosen Chin.

The Koreans were shitty about her looks and why they chose her, I think they were harping on about some vastly superior Korean queen.

second from the right

That's just fan made though right?

the problem is they clearly were going for a caricature look in the design, but stuck to making them too similar still.

It's actually third from the right. The blonde. It's fine though, most Koreans can't even tell.

>being a nigger
no thanks

Nope, legit

No, this was the fan made.

Firaxis already showed the new model in their Facebook update.

Sorry, meant this. This is the fanmade.

>being a nigger
LMAO

F O R T H Y
C A S T L E S

Strange I couldn't find anything on Reddit.

seemed strange to make him obese anyway. he was real big into sports and was probably built, dude just liked to eat too

It's still on the front page.

Well the left one does look like a mexican cleaning lady.

I'd imagine when you do as many activities as he died, you'd be built like a barrel too

Why? She might be obscure but she's an historically relevant leader unlike retarded ass Boudica.

All those guys have the exact same noses. Two of the girls have the exact same nose as the guys too.

All of them are gross.
Taytay is perfection and was literally sculpted by God himself.

I got it.
thais have pudgier faces with less squinty eyes

Good taste

she's meh as fuck and her music is shit

she's not attractive, just not ugly.
she always looks incredibly absent from her own body, not engaging and intense like a truly beautiful woman.

No race can beat the whities when it comes to the jaw baby.

Hah! "Muh diversity," "its jus' dem' raycis" take that you leftist cuckolding faggots! Now she is white and proper asian.

i honestly can't tell if these posts are genuine newfags or bait

>Mexican looking
Preasu exprainaru

>they forgot to fix the hands

Most overrated person on the goddamn planet. She's like the modern Britney Spears.

>nips
Japan and China has relatively low plastic surgery rates. USA has much higher and Korea is only actually a bit higher than that.

Pretty much you could also say to every good looking girl from the USA that they only look good because of plastic surgery and looked like shit before.

Aw, some leftist cuckold is triggered, how cute.

see what I mean? a walking parody

holy shit you're serious ?

Your_brain_on_reddit.pngook

She's a gangly skeleton.

>joinmeonreddit.png
>/r/The_Donald invasion chart
You have to go back

maybe it's a chatbot

looks like Bender's hand from futurama

Thumbs upped, subscribed and upvoted

#FuckDrumpf

It fucking doesn't matter. This isn't a complete 100% earth history simulator here. They are there to provide flavor text, you're the one in control here, you're the one that's going to send your civilization to space.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

LMAO
M
A
O

Seriously what's wrong with that fucking country. It's obsessed with false beauty and wanting to look like this one agreed upon face.

I was talking to Thai girls on kik and noticed they have this somewhat Native American look to them.

i wish my lips were thinner

Is this some kinda meta-easter egg about Korea's cosmetic surgery industry?

at least she looks Asian now, I'm relieved

What did she look like before?