Those wonderful years

Those wonderful years.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU&ab_channel=Joe
youtube.com/watch?v=p7ml4ZmKmdQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The world is so trash now in comparison its almost baffling

1890's > 40's > 10's > 20's > 30's > 1900's > 50's > 80's > 90's > 60's > 70's > 00's > 10's

>that day when [gaming magazine you subscribed to] came in the mail

omg the memories. upvoted my good sir.

>N64
Poor kid.

Good times.

wtf is a pog

Reminder that people who were born 95 and later aren't 90's kids

Any grown ass man here still regularly eat lunchables? Pls tell me I'm not the only one.

pog is the shit.

The world was always trash. You're just old enough to notice now.

Nickelodeon had some awesome cartoons.

Anyone knows what they are airing now?

>95er thinks he's a 90's kid

PS1 was better.

> n64

nah I actually had friends back then

CTR > mario kart

>find my old Pogs
>literally nude chicks on them

How did I nit remember this?

I want to go back.

youtube.com/watch?v=5pa6SGYWADU&ab_channel=Joe

>10's
>20's
>30's

You have no fucking idea how its been in times of war, faggot

Whenever I had more than one friend over we played on N64 since none of us had multitaps.

It was sick, that's what.

>going to a grocery store and playing sonic and knuckles
>jumping my friends fence to play super ghouls and ghosts on his Sega
>never being able to finish tmnt or maniac mansion on my nes
>that rich kid who had tactics ogre
>inviting friends over to watch FF7 FMVs
>9 floppy discs to install a point and click adventure game
>that killer instinct pro
>that guy spamming mk3 kabal's grinder move at the arcade all the way to the end of the game

So many pointless memories

Not anymore, used to grab the big pizza ones as a quick snack from the 7-11 a couple doors down because the pizza sauce they came with was heavenly, and I added some extra cheese and nuked it, but they changed it and I kind of lost my taste for it.

It was the one that used to come with can of cola. The cola was pretty good too.

i never finished maniac mansion either user

Same here. We all had to take turns and eventually played something in the n64 instead.

I only see women eating these

how were you playing S&K at the grocery store?

>user YOU HAVE TO GET OUT AND PLAY WITH YOUR FRIENDS

>literally sit on a tree and playing pokemon red alone

And yet I still boast about being the last generation that went outside to 'play'

>not Atomic Purple

>tfw there was a kid in your class that his parents gave him an N64 for Christmas instead of a Ps1

That was me. I cried that day. It took me until college to be able to play those ps1 games

replace that shit with a playstation

Ohhh man nostalgia

>crying on christmas because you got a present

And I thought I had been a shit kid

>Hating on Gangnam style
>Implying the 90's and 00's were better
They are literally just as autistic as the 10's. Put off your nostalgiaglasses for once, brainlet.

Back the fuck off fag, Doge is /ourguy/

They had a tv set up at the grocery store with the latest games. It made sense back then

>Pogs
THEY'RE CALLED TAZOS YOU FILTHY GRINGOS

>mad because bad

I wish I had a normal childhood with very supportive and loving parents and got to explore all kinds of things so I maybe could have been good at something. I wasted my entire life on video games as a form of escapism and I'm too addicted to ever stop, not good enough competitively either. Feels real bad man.

They're too much work and don't fill me up anymore.

As much as I want to hate I know there are 80's kids hating on my childhood too. Just accept that things are different old man.

The N64 is the better console, and it didn't break like the piece of shit was is the ps

>rock fights
>slap boxing

good times

From memory tazos were different and came in chip packets

Based user. Tazos were the fucking shit.

>Said every generation ever

Never too late to start, really. Taught my last roommate how to play guitar. He does more open mics then me now. Think we were in our mid 20's at the time.

Don't worry, I had good parents who loved me and had me study all kinds of shit like music and art when I was a kid and I still turned out to be a vidya addled NEET.

It's more about what you do than what happens to you.

I used to grab some of the bologna ones but quit after I kept getting bologna ones that either had a white film on the edges of the bologna or a sort of green tint to it despite being nowhere near expiration.

DAE my generation better than current generation?!?!?!???

>tfw immigrated to the United States as a kid
>tfw being mildly autistic and coming from a cheap family made me always out of the loop on popular trends
>tfw can't relate to must of the stuff in these threads because my parents didn't pay for cable television ruling out Cartoon Network and Nickelodeon stuff. didn't buy me the latest trendy toys. The only thing they really got me that was current was a PS1 but I didn't know any better and bought mostly shovelware trash games like Jumping Flash and that Power Rangers Pinball game.

How old are you user?

>Jumping Flash
>trash

dude

>in around 10 years 10's kids will be shitting on the 20's while bragging about their childhood

Never finished fucking Spiderman on the Gameboy. Shit was so hard.

>friend comes to my house
>found some curtain rod things laying around and wanted to have sword fights with him
>open door
>he has this thing which is probably the one toy I absolutely wanted to have
>drop curtain rods and don't say much the whole time he's there

>demo discs
>playing them like they're full games

>we can never go back to those comfy times

tazos are pogs

its like wheres wally vs wheres waldo

>tfw early 2000s
>trying to imitate jackass with my video camera

>had Spyro demo
>try to go to next world
>character says come back in September
>think it means in game time
>play for hours hoping for September to come

I was not a bright child

People hate on hipsters a lot, but can we all agree it's at least a step in the right direction from the Hot Topic goths and emo fags?

>Saturday morning cartoons first
>then vidya till dinner
>then go over to your friend's house for more vidya

I don't want to feel that poor again. Now that I'm older and can just buy any fucking game and system I want I simply don't have time for everything.

Not going to lie tho those old Playstation demo disk from Pizza hut were good times.

My friends did that. The most extreme thing I did was drink a container of KFC gravy while everyone else acted like I just literally sucked my own dick on camera.

They're not. Tazos had little notched and weren't as heavy. Tazos also came in chip packets. They were different things.

>played Heroes of Might and Magic 3 Demo version forever.
>it was only 1 map
>after 2-3 month I realised that you could actually switch the faction with the AI (finally got to play Necro)
>after another month I saw that this was only the demo

Was really nice when I actually bought the game and read part of the manual while driving back home in the bus.

that image describes every person i meet every day

Thanks anons I kind of needed that

21. I don't want to turn this into blog shit though so I spare detail.

>inb4 it already is

it already is

those came later.

We got ourselves an underage boys.

No, on occasion you might see a hot, fuckable goth or emo-scene chick around that time. Current Year hipster chicks are fucking disgusting land whales with blue hair and problem glasses.

>tfw your pc couldn't run the pirated unreal t. you got from a friend
>tfw you thought power rangers animation was awesome

When your first contact with anime was this epic shit

youtube.com/watch?v=p7ml4ZmKmdQ

Damn you got me. The truth is that I am a 10's kid. I was born 4 years ago and have no idea about the 00's/90's and how they were just as shitty as the 10's. There is absolutely no chance that I'm not just a total brainlet who sees everything in rosa tainted nostalgiaglasses. [/spoiler]kys brainlet

provide one example of the 90s being bad

you cant

Pogs weren't popular anymore when the N64 came out.

I live in a black neighborhood. The closest thing to the hipster stereotype I see are effeminate black teenagers wearing super tight shirt and skinny jeans and looking like they listen to Chance the Rapper and Arcade Fire. Most of the white people I see just go for the I shop at American Eagle look.

>being so mad you fuck up your spoiler tags
I am loling at your life

Garbage moneygrab games just as today, baggy jeans, emos, first generation that rather played inside than outside and the list goes on. Neck yourself elitist faggot.

incorrect.

What the fuck ever happened to kids game shows? Any Aussies remember A*mazing? The kids played games like Mario kart against each other then ran in a maze looking for keys. Then the winning team won Gameboys. Now kids just dab and shit

>Garbage moneygrab games just as today
These existed since the beginning of video games

>baggy jeans
Okay

>emos
That came in the mid 00's

>first generation that rather played inside than outside and the list goes on
That's a 00's thing too

imlying that I'm incorrect is incorrect, sir

>'90s took 80's rock and invented grunge

>ha a ha my meme "music" of SILLY is so much better HA HA HA

after the 90's music's corpse stopped thrashing and twitching in response to the beating it is still getting, it's now utterly dead you faggot.

>but it takes SKILL to autotune your horrible singing back into key!

My school liked Pogs in 1994 but 1995 they didn't care.
The transition from SNES to N64/Saturn/PSX was pretty big.
I wouldn't want to relive Middle School era personally, but would love to re-live High School 97-2001.

>That's a 00's thing too
No it isn't. This shit started with the hype of N64. Also,
>These little faggots who wore cappys side and backwards

There was a resurgence of pog style things here are a grocery chain with marvel characters and people went nuts for them

>That plastic bottle car
Fucking hell nigger... We had to use our imagination. I bet that little kid was so proud of his creation

Shit, they let you drive the bus? You must have been one cool-ass kid.

not strictly 90s but
>tfw you were the 1st person of your school to bring Yu-Gi-Oh! cards even though they were in Japanese and had to make up the rules from the anime.

fpbp

>90's boyband/bubblegum pop didn't even write their own songs
>Taylor Swift does
Your point is moot.

Maybe you just had really shitty friends because I spent most of my weekends skateboarding with my friends.

I remember this too. We could just play for free while the parents just shopped around. No fancy locks or anything on the consoles either.

Wouldn't fly in this day and age. Shit would get stolen or broken so fast it'd make your head spin.

Did you attack the moon?

No, but I semi-regularly destroy boxes of Caprisuns so I feel you.