10 million sold in 10 months (same as PS4 which went through a Christmas season)

>10 million sold in 10 months (same as PS4 which went through a Christmas season)
>55k sold in South Korea in first 3 days (Wii/DS didn't sell this much in their first month)

Why is Sup Forums so scared of Switches success?

Other urls found in this thread:

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/任天堂
ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ソフトバンク
cnbc.com/2017/10/31/sony-earnings-q2-2017.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't think about you at all.

because Sonybros

>10 months

You're doing this on purpose. You said it was 8 months in the one thread, and now you're fucking it up again.

I want the Switch to succeed, the current paradigm of PC wannabees suck dicks and they only exist to make sure games are arbitrarily exclusive to their platform while providing zero benefit over a PC. but the Switch won't succeed because the PS4 is already firmly entrenched, even if it's the highest selling console in Japan by a wide margin the PS4 will still get almost all the support from Japanese developers while the Switch will enjoy at best scraps, and that's just the reality of the situation, you are seeing it now and it hasn't improved at all.

>In a recent interview with Nikkei staff writer Takehiko Hama, Sony’s head of corporate planning, Kazuhiko Takeda, acknowledged the success of Nintendo’s latest platform, and pointed out that the company is working to get more customers paying continuously for software. “At our gaming business, sales of the PlayStation 4 are strong heading into the holidays”, Takeda said. “But we can’t ignore the Nintendo Switch, which has also captured consumers’ attention. Our business model involves selling both the game console and the software for it, so we’re working to get more customers paying continuously for content, for example through paid subscription services.”

>PS4 sold 20 million this year
n-nooooooooooooo!!!

How can Sup Forums be scared of Switch when there are nintenshills making 5 threads every hour every day?

million sold in 10 months
PS4 sold 20mil in 2017.

>so we’re working to get more customers paying continuously for content, for example through paid subscription services

How much did the Xbone sell in nine months?

I bet around 10mil, lol.

Took 12 months to reach 10 million.

Imagine actually being upset that a console that isn't yours is doing well.

Imagine actually taking that post seriously and letting it effect you emotionally. Nintendorks, honestly.

it's still at around 70M at the moment, nearly the same as at the begining of the year. Between Sony's bulshitting their data by pretending shipping and sold is the same, and scalpers buying 15 system at black friday, your system isn't growing in player base.

>it's still at around 70M at the moment, nearly the same as at the begining of the year
Please stop lying. PS4 was at 50mil at the end of 2016.

>Sony's just passed 50 million PlayStation 4 consoles sold since launch in November 2013.
>Dec. 7, 2016

>PS4 sold 20mil in 2017.

That's fun and all but Nintendo is currently the single richest Japanese company (you know, beating companies like Mitsubishi, Panasonic,...) and Sony is well below it.
I'm not saying they didn't sell this stuff by the boatload but it's clearly not painting the whole picture.

>thats a lot of wahoos

i love when forced memes backfire

>That's fun and all but Nintendo is currently the single richest Japanese company

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/任天堂
>Nintendo: 100億6540万円

ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ソフトバンク
>Softbank: 1,772億5,121万6,500円

hang yourself you fanboy cuck

I came to this thread to ctrl+f wahoo bing bing and I'm very disappointed

>post a beligerent, stupid OP
>expect serious responses
What? Do you want everyone to line up and kiss your ass?

because it goes against the narrative that people care about 4k, 60+fps, vr, high tier graphics etc

Most don't give a shit about these things and just want fun games, which Nintendo are masters at. sony make pretty games that are filled with propoganda.

>this denialism
If you knew anything about business, you'd know how fucked up companies get by their shareholders when they lie about their finances.
See: Enron.

>N-NOT TODAY...*sniff*

Cause Switch completely BTFO this board and changed console gaming forever.

>bank
wut?

Also
cnbc.com/2017/10/31/sony-earnings-q2-2017.html

>doesn't mention xbone

is it officially dead?

People seem to love to forget the PS4 came out the same time as the Xbox did with both consoles being the same exact shit

this is the face of nu-nintendo fanboys

>can't read moonrunes
>doesn't fucking know what softbank is
>spew asinine shit like "Nintendo is currently the single richest Japanese company"

*WHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIR*

Not him but there was no need to post a PS4 pic in a Nintendo thread that wasn't bashing the PS4 in any way.

>Nintendo is currently the single richest Japanese company

This is what indoctrination looks like.

People also seem to love to forget the PS4 came out with zero competition. Xbox was suffering from the Kinect and game sharing backlash while the Wii U was DOA.

there's literally nothing wrong with taking advantage of the moment though.

not like Nintendo didn't sell a trillion Wiis thanks to massive media hype when in reality not even first party games sold that well because the console is unredeemable shit.

Why do you start this thread every 2 hours? I don't care one way or another how well console sales are going, the only thing I'm scared of is your autism.

I'm more talking about the general console war shitposting on Sup Forums. Who gives a fuck. Just buy whichever one has the most games that interest you, or buy all of them. All the stupid bickering over which one is better and the bizarre corporate loyalty reminds me of middle school students that just got their first console from their parents.

It also had a Christmas that the Switch hasn't had yet

>Why is Sup Forums so scared of Switches success?
I'll never understand the delusional, irrational hatred for Nintendo on these boards.

Of all the fedora-tipping, special-snowflake, hipster shitholes on the Internet, I would have thought this place would champion a company like Nintendo.

>literally gave birth to the modern vidya industry.
>have produced some of the most beloved gaming experiences of all time.
>consistently develop genre defining software and create entire new avenues of gaming.
>always evolving with innovation.
>continually push the boundaries of what interactive entertainment can be.

And yet this place is full of fucking assblasted kiddies who not only live in denial of historical fact, but actually WANT Nintendo to fail.

I can only imagine that it's some kind of jealousy? They don't own a Nintendo system and therefore can't stomach being constantly reminded of Nintendo acclaim and stature within the industry. Or something.

Uttely bizarre. But kind of funny watching so many clueless infants foaming at the mouth and being completely perplexed at Nintendo's success.

Why lie as if the Xbox wasn't still selling? The switch is the only one that released with no competition since there's nothing like it in the market that isn't outdated as fuck like the 3ds/vita

Because it's a piece of shit hardware and market success tends to influence industry standards.

It's like when the Wii was a massive success then everyone else decided they needed a waggalan shovelware machine.

>All the stupid bickering over which one is better and the bizarre corporate loyalty reminds me of middle school students that just got their first console from their parents.

Yes, because bickering over retarded shit that doesn't matter in the long run or present isn't something that humanity has been doing since the dawn of time.

Nintendo games suck ass that's why. They are the most overrated games in the industry. Nintendo can't make a game higher than a 8/10, it's only with journalists help they ever reach 10/10 with the Nintendo bonus

It's competing with the PS4 and XBONE, which have four years worth of games, two iterations, and had big discounts during Black Friday

>Nintendo games suck ass that's why
Oh my.

It was 9 months 8 days.

imagine actually being upset we have three succesful video game consoles in the year 2017

and yes, three

>posts the worst offender

Mario is only 8/10 game and that's only if you're six years old and it's your first video game

>Nintendo games suck ass
Are we forgetting 2 of there games were nominated for GOTY already? Don't give me any bullshit excuses. Games were picked by 100+ different gaming media outlets. I trust there opinions over an anonymous shitposter on Sup Forums.

Man you're salty

So people shouldn't jazz Nintendo for selling a bit less when PS4 had more favorable circumstances around it. It reeks of insecurity.

I agree, I am not the guy who you first replied to.

>399946797
>Games were picked by 100+ different gaming media outlets. I trust there opinions over an anonymous shitposter on Sup Forums.

a pity (You) for you.

Pfft who fucking cares? Journalists are the biggest Nostalgiafags of all time, it's no surprise. Had they given mario and Zelda a realistic score they would've effectively killed off Nintendo. The only reason the switch is even successful is because marketing.

>another nintendoodoo sales thread
keep going OP maybe someday can reach your prostate.

Imagine be so assblasted and in denial that you have to invent insane conspiracy theories so you can sleep at night.

Skyward Sword got 10/10 reviews on a platter, the Nintendo Zelda/Mario bonus is no conspiracy.

It's not Sup Forums, it's just Sonyboys. The problem is that, while they are a relatively small number (though who knows how many migrated here after Neofag collapsed), they are by far the largest shitposting subgroup.

That was one game released years ago you seething shitposter

>same thread every fucking day
wouldn't be surprised if this faggot op is also responsible for ps4 sales threads and whatnot just to shitpost. jesus christ this place is really going to hell.

This is good. More units means more support.
This could be the SNES successor we have been waiting for.
If only Square still existed.

Neither do I, when it comes down to it.

>nintendoshill thread gets BTFO because PS4 is The King

Damn.