When did Resident Evil Peak?

When did Resident Evil Peak?
I'd say Remake

cvx

cvx or remake. the series should have just ended.

code Veronica is good. i guess the RE4 and RE0 fags are still asleep

Gun Survivor.

Why does she wear the choker?

a lot of cuteness for a member s.t.a.r.s.

>I'd say Remake

And you'd be correct.

Still my favorite game series of all time, though.

wesker chose her uniform

REmake is the peak, should have ended at 3 desu, 4 is the decline, after that it has just got progressively shit, though I haven't played 7 yet

RE2

CV for puzzles
Outbreak for co-op
7 for horror

You guys know that "peak" includes the game you're listing, implying it's the best things ever got? CV is the worst classic RE. It ushered in all the dumb anime shit we got in RE5 by introducing Neo Wesker.

7 is surprisingly okay. It has a lot of classical Resident Evil feelings dispersed throughout it. It goes more towards new RE during the last quarter, but otherwise I'd say it's worth it.

Great sound and atmosphere, which I'd argue gave classic RE much of it's punch.

>CV is the worst classic RE
>better than zero and 3

nah you've got shit taste broski

REmake
Its peaking again with RE7
REmake2 and RE 8 will be masterpieces

Nah 4 is to blame for the route the franchise went.

>REmake2 and RE 8 will be masterpieces

One can dream. I just want one more good Resident Evil game with Jill as the protag.

Short, brown-haired Jill.

I really hope Leon and Jill are the protags of 8.

7's graphics and sound design are ridiculously good. The environmental noises are the best the series has ever been, and it adds so much to the game. I am getting to appreciate it now again as I fuck around with an infinite-ammo run just to see if I can get the sub-4-hours achievement (it's not looking good atm). I just want the mangum...

This is where I peaked

leon peaked all over that boat

I prefer the random civilizations as protagonists like RE1, RE2, Outbreak, RE7 etc. so I hope they stick with that in 8. But what they should do is bring Leon and/or Jill back into 8, like they did with Chris. Curious to see how they'd make them look considering they're redesigning the old characters again.

Voth Jill was perfect. Anything but is a tragedy of the highest degree.

i would have came in my pants too, she's pretty hot

The only "peak" it had was DC. It has been dying a slow death ever since