Hello Sup Forums i am trying to get a petition started to get bayonetta off of switch nintendo is holding the series...

hello Sup Forums i am trying to get a petition started to get bayonetta off of switch nintendo is holding the series back and just censor it to hell and back and force you to amiibo if we can get a petiton started we can save bayonetta

what the fuck its like you guys want bayonetta to rot on the switch

I don't even like Bayonetta. Shut the fuck up.

As long as bayo doesn't get censored I don't care where it is

then at least help so nintendo faggots can't play her games

>le bayo is good games meme
Nobody cares

her games are bad because nintendo is making them

BASED

>le all games are bad le le le

>Bayonetta being censored
Nigga what? She got like 3 sexy Nintendo costumes in the last game. The only time she was censored IIRC is Smash and that's a game marketed for kids.

You only want it because you can't have it.

Wait wait. So when sonyfags beg for games, its fine but if nintendo fans do it it's haraam?

Yeah Nintendo is not going to get a game they funded and published off their consoles any time soon.

No one cares about bayo you faggot

Nah, but you can go fuck yourself tho

>Her games are bad because nintendo is making them
Only one fucking game was exclusive for nintendo (and other one incoming, you dont even know how it'll be), and was made by Platinum games without any restriction from nintendo

These fags would say its a system-seller if it was PS4/PC exclusive guaran-fucking-teed.

>censored
I don't care if it's a shitposting thread, the fact that ninty told platinum to sex up the link costume and others always makes me happy

>nintendo is holding the series back and just censor it to hell and back
Nintendo literally told Platinum to make Bayonetta 2 sexier because they felt that was the atmosphere Bayonetta gave off.

Hahahahahahahahahahshahahaha

Let's assume for a moment that op isn't baiting despite blatantly doing so. No other console company wanted to fund bayonetta, except Nintendo. Nobody else wanted to support bayonetta. Chew on that for a while.

I love Bayonetta but shut the fuck up you whiny faggot

Yes. Sony fags are literally niggers and sand niggers.

You sure weren't out there trying to save it after it was rotting in hell after SEGA refused to shell out for 2 after 1's "Flop".
The only "Censoring" they did was in Smash and that was because it'd be really out of place to hear "Fuck you" and see her using fetish tools on fuckers like pikachu or Fox. I mean even in the context of the game she only uses wicked weaves like that on Angels and Demons when she's trying to murder them. Smash is just some stupid crossover "Lets just beat each other up" thing so Bayonetta is hardly getting serious and wanting to murder everyone outright.

>Nintendo
>Holding Bayonetta back
No, that's Sega. They literally would not greenlight a sequel, Nintendo had to pony up the cash for it.

Nintendo is the only reason we even have Bayonetta sequels.

stop defending nintendo they're holding bayonetta hostage

No thanks, I'd rather be able to play the game than it not exist. Thanks.

>petition
Op has autism confirmed

Lmao you stupid or something? Person told you what is going on and you continually guess that it is all nintendos fault.

stop keeping bayonetta hostage the gamers deserve it not the babies who play a shitch

Get angry at Sony for not funding her when they had the chance

You're a jackass.

Name 1(ONE) case where petition ever changed anything in gaming industry

Why is everyone falling for this blatant bait?

I cant wait to play Bayonetta and Bayonetta 2 on Nintendo Switch!

You can get Bayo off Nintendo systems when you can find someone else to fund it.

sony did fund it, but then nintendo took the credit

i cannot fucking believe a piece of shit bait thread like this is actually getting legit goddamn replies. are you people retarded?

pokemon's gonna be ported to the vista soon due to petitions

Like three people on the planet even give a shit. Bayonetta is niche within a niche and having her as a Sony exclusive instead (which is what you really want, don't like) isn't going to change that. Nintendo got her because they were the only ones willing to take her. Everyone else saw how badly the first game did and refused.

BAYONETTA: THE QUEEN OF SALT

It must suck having no worthwhile Exclusives on your ps4/xboxs Lololololololololplplolokukdldimimololol

>nintendo fans have been taking so many L's that the jump at the chance to shitpost against a post that might as well have falseflag in the subject