Whats your most played game?

Whats your most played game?

my cock

Can I play too :3

Only if you are trap or futa.

tough one. Time-wise has to be WoW. But if that doesn't count then probably Civ 4/5

Literal perfection

Warcraft 3. There wasn't a day when I was in school that I didn't play that game. Everyday for at least 4 hours I'd just play custom games and chill with friends. It was an amazing community.

Trap here, where do I sign up?

Sign in my cock.

does anyone else think the dranaei are severly overrated just like asari from mass effect?

inb4 "you just hate blue sluts"

Okay, where?

Ffxi, a little over 350 days log in time

I wonder how many he's at by now

Magestic 12.

If you really want to make this thread, is it THAT hard to find a vidya-related image?

Apparently it's Garry's Mod with 3200 hours

I'll send you back to Majestic 12... In a bodybag.

>wanting muscles on a girl
I'll never understand this repressed homosexuality

Garry's Mod. If I could go back in time and do one thing, I'd stop my 15 year old self from buying that autism hive.

You do understand it just fine, it's literally repressed homosexuality and nothing more.
People want a male body, but they want to tell themselves it's still a girl they're attracted to.

project reality

If you have under 6000__ hours you're still a pleb

Arma 3

From what I can see right now, Natural Selection 2, though my WoW character played time is way, WAY more, but I don't have active sub to check.

My old main has over 300 days and this is my DK from Wrath of the Lich King.

Castlevania HD
I think i'm the only person on Sup Forums who ever talks about that fucking game but im pretty sure i have over 3000 hours on it

I have 3000 on my main account, 2500 on my old main (now my alt), and about 1500 spread between various other alt accounts I would use to get around bans and shit.

I had serious autism until I quit that shit in 2015. Now I just launch it from time to time to do DarkRP speedrunning: Timer starts when you gain control after joining a server. Timer ends when you get banned permanently.

PC release never ever.

Mountvand blade warband, about 500 hours. I really like the Napoleonic wars expansion

That's a pretty shitty goal, top it up by getting others banned instead, shitter.

I played 2008-2013.

RE4, clocking in at 13 plays

>stalker RP

>server population is 30% male 70% female
>every male is 6'4+
>every female has G-cup or larger breasts
>every female has perfect hygiene, glistening hair, radiant skin
>every female is 5'0, has 6-10 guns and a plate carrier plus a backpack full of anything they want to pull out of thin air
>every female gets into hand to hand fights with 6'4+ males and throws a tantrum in out-of-character chat if they're not allowed to win
>every character is a hardened veteran of the zone who is immune to fear and has a 90% accuracy rate
>every character is only ever shot in the shoulder, never any vital area or any area which could cause visible scarring

>administrators for the server run around with exosuits and gauss rifles they spawned themselves
>anyone who attempt to rob them is banned
>discord cliques run around in herds
>when a member of the discord clique is shot at by another player, they phone in their cliquemates on discord
>the cliquemates sprint across the map as the attacked guy spends fifteen minutes typing an emote
>when the clliquemates arrive you're expected to behave as if they have actually arrived in-character, even though only about 1-6 seconds has passed with regard to the attacked person's time frame

Love Live! School Idol Festival.

starting at 15 would have made it 2010 to 2015.

And yeah i do try to get others banned too, but i usually do it while drunk so nobody believes me when I say "nah dude the logs can't have said basketball.barry93 RDM'd Timmothy McMannis, it was that guy with VIP, Lil' Marcus"

I dislike Asari but love Draenei.

Literally been there when Stalker RP was invented in Garrysmod, knew people who made the OG maps and ripped the models.

You played in shit communities, that's all there is to it. Top was 2007-2011, if you played later than that you're part of the cancer roleplayers.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

there are stalker rp servers?

ONE THING

>no dick
get out of here with your shit taste

Welcome to Gmod13+ RP. All real roleplay is banned, you must memorize a 15 page essay of rules before you can play, and if you break so much as one of them you get banned permanently (or if you just look at a moderator funny)

Civ 5 at 1256 hours
Such a relaxing game

You have no idea what you're talking about, it has always been like the above.

If you think otherwise, it's because you're one of the aforementioned game ruining parties.

The bugs and community made that game. I consider picking up the PS3 version from time to time, but I figure it's probably deader than dead now.

Probably WoW. And I haven't played it since 2012

I DON'T KNOW WHY

Gta v, i have 1600 hours at least. Its sad I know

LOOK, IS

>SPIDER 6!

I'VE TRIED SO HARD

There were. They generally scam some donations, die due to bad management, and another pops up a year later

HL2 roleplay servers are the only ones that last, and that's only because there's so much HL2-related content available in Garry's Mod.

No it wasn't you triple newfag, back in thezoneRP and afterwards HGN in 2008 such stupidity was banned because common sense and strongly enforced.
If you're speaking of female ex-spetnatzs """""roleplayers"""" it was born with TnB in 2009 when they stole content and made their own stalker roleplay server, banned people from the original communities went there and bathed in the mess.

Probably this.

Yeah sometimes you can get a room with a few japs but you're basically just going to be running Chapter 10 and nothing else so people can get Retro Gear/Valmanway+1s
I usually just message people and ask what they need help with since i have 9x everything in the game and every skill maxed.
People wrote it off as a shitty compilation game but it really did take the best parts from most of them and combined them nicely. Great selection of bosses, stages, all the music, and the majority of skills got represented fairly well. Obviously there were balance issues but oh well

according to my steam library it's Dark Souls 2 (original) at 596 hours--I used to just pick a weapon and choose armor that suited the weapon until I found a style I wanted, made a new character and cheated in the stuff and some eye orbs and spend hours invading at Huntsman's Copse
when I originally 100%'d the game, the play time was around 80 hours; it's actually my least favourite Souls game, I definitely have more hours in Dark Souls but of course, I had it on PS3 as well as GFWL until it was moved to steam

the reality is something like Worms: Armageddon (had it day 1 of release in 1999) and I used to do a lot of rope racing, shopper, w2w, roper and other games like WFW, BnG and Holy War

Still play it with Sup Forums whenever they choose they want to make threads to play

I have over 2000 hours in call of duty black ops multiplayer.

>and I'd do it again

I like you.
You can come over and fuck my imaginary hot sister.

holy shit

Wasn't there a recent update where that guy showed he was up to 100k?

On Steam it's Civilization V with 370 hours, but I think I've probably got a solid 300 in Pokemon Heartgold, Dragon Quest IX, Call of Duty Black Ops and Persona 4

>tfw I have 1,500 plays for Natalie Imbruglia's Torn

Guys am I a gay?
It's legit a good song tho

KEEP THAT IN MIND THAT i DESIGNED THIS RHYTHM TO REMIND MYSELF WHY THAT NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY NON OF IT MATTERS IN THE END

Don't worry user, I like that song too. I'm a gay crossdressing sissy faggot though, take that as you will.

League of Legions, from 2011 to late 2015. Then I came back recently and I'm enjoying the changes they've made this season.

2,5k hours in Dota 2. I don't play it anymore, I'm done with ASSFAGGOTS

it's an absolute choon

256 days played in FFXIV (6144 hours) and then I quit

I have about 800 days /played on World of Warcraft since 2005

World of Warcraft, TF2, Rift and Vermintide in that order.

QUICK
WHAT'S THE ONE SONG YOU LOVE BUT HATE YOURSELF FOR LOVING AT THE SAME TIME

jesus christ user

Yes. Yes you are.
Probably WoW - got super into it during high school. All in all I've legitimately spent 1 year real time of my life playing that game, if not more. I had several characters that had 3+ months /played. Don't really regret it either. Don't have the time for raiding or the game much now but I nostalgia trip hard and classic is a real exciting prospect.

Phantasy Star Online. I have no idea of how many hours I burned in this game, but I have been playing it since V1 on Dreamcast.

Melt.

>no horsecock with huge balls
fuck off faggot

Fallout Boy's "Uma Thurman." My roommates played the shit out of that song, and the worst part is that unlike most of the other stuff they play, that's something I can go back and listen to multiple times.

woooooooooooh!

Aka6!

About 14k hours in wow, played since 2005. My buddy has over 22k hours.

3k in csgo
everything else is under 1k

Warcraft 3 easily. Been playing regularly since release. Played TFT for hours every day after school, at home and internet cafe LAN parties. Made a shitton of crappy maps. Played hundreds of hours ot DotA. WC3 with custom maps, solo or against bots, is still my go-to "Solitaire" game when I don't feel like playing anything in particular.

Wouldn't be surprised if I accumulated something like 10,000 hours in this fucking game over the years.

>samefagging

More than 1000 in dark souls

was the original binding of isaac and dota 2, used to know everything about those games. Stopped playing isaac years ago, and stopped dota 2 when they made the UI look like shit.
Still don't know why they did that, the pre-game lineup screen looks fucking terrible and they got rid of the awesome character select screen for just a fucking grid
Now it's probably new vegas, and I haven't even gotten into modding it yet so I have lots of time to burn through all that

The card tiles were always shit and it was unacceptable how long Valve took to bring in the grid in the first place.

I'm brushing up against 400 hours soon in Siege.
About a 100 hours of Dishonored plus my time spent on it originally on PS3.

>no dick
based