Nintendo Online is gonna suck for COOP gameplay

Imagine how much money Nintendo is going to make when they charge for online features in Pokemon Switch

>online coop
>split screen
?
of course both need subscription you retard if it's online coop, how retarded are you

They already charge money for pokemon bank

>block out email address
So you made some shit up, cool.

>implying any person working at customer service will ever give you special info.
Imagine being so desperate you have to make fake emails to hate a brand of toys. Just let it sink a minute.

On Playstation or Xbox you don't have to pay twice for online COOP...

Sauce?

Or OP doesn't want to get email from kiddos on the interwebs

Thats fucking bullshit, i own a ps4 and you cant access online services without ps+.

Duh it's already super shit. For $20 a month what do you expect? If your smart you would sell your switch now while the buzz is still here. Come 2018 no one is going to want that shit.

>"Nintendo Switch Online" typed exactly the same way 3 times
>covered email address from what would be a generic support email from Nintendo
>covers To field as well

Fake.

Wrong. You can link your accounts so online split screen is possible

Lol, don't pretend like it's normal..
Yes but only ONE player on the console needs it.

user, online co-op is not splitscreen. The Switch doesn't even count extra controllers as different accounts like the PS4 and XB1.
What the guy answered was going online with a friend, in which case, duh.

really? Post your mail here and i'll forward it

Games that have dedicated servers don't need PS+. Example: PSO2, FFXIV

Don't most online games allow for a guest account when playing online coop? I feel like I remember playing games online at a friends house in Halo before getting my own system/account.

mah man. You can play rocket league SPLIT SCREEN. online.

Why not just post the image again without those areas covered?

That's incorrect. Games that have an agreement with Sony don't need PS+. FFXIV was because it already has a subscription, and PSO2 is because it's a F2P game elsewhere

Okay so what I've gathered is, for games like Smash Bros, if you want to play 2 on 2 online matches with a buddy in the same room and your opponents online, then both you and your buddy need a Switch subscription?

Point still stands that both games have dedicated servers and they don't need PS+

Isn't that how it works for PS+ and Xbox live too?

I don't think it is. My old roommate had an Xbox one and we all used to play rocket league on it, when we would play together our names would just be [username], [username](1) etc

Yes but shitposters won't bring that up

no, you just need a single account with playstation plus (+ set the console as the primary console), and every other account on the console can play online

Every single time somebody comes here yelling about the information, be good or be it bad, that they got from an e-mail with some random intern rep, the information ends up wrong. Those kind of people aren't going to know anything about anything.

This. Why would op blur out Nintendo's email?

Yea, but it's not because they have dedicated servers.

Online co-op the likes of Dragon's Crown or Dark Souls or whatever, does require each player to have a PS+ Subscription.
Local co-op online however does not. You can play two people locally together online with two other people playing locally. Requiring a minmum of two PS+ subscriptions.

I see no reason to assume this won't also be the case on the Switch. And the link you were linked doesn't really give me any reason to believe otherwise.

Honestly I don't know if the rep understood the question, does the switch make player 2 sign into a separate account?

To harvest fear and terror in our hearts

i don't know about xbox one but xbox 360 has guest accounts.

Yes. Same as PSN, but those accounts can play online without being linked to a NN account

OP, stop being a retard by dumping some claims with no info.

Rocket League on Switch has split-screen online play, but you need a Nintendo account for each person playing. When the paid online service launches, this would mean both people playing on the same console would need to be paying members.

However, the Rocket League devs explained that this was not intentional and will be fixed so only one online account is needed. Notice how in Mario Kart 8, you don’t need two online accounts to play split screen online.

I'd feel cheated :/

You can play online with an xbox silver account as long as you're also playing with someone with gold on the same console.