SEGA's got some kind of new project they're teasing... What do you want it to/think it will be?

SEGA's got some kind of new project they're teasing... What do you want it to/think it will be?

Given the teaser images, perhaps a collaboration with an anime studio like Ni No Kuni? But if that was true, they'd probably have the other company on the website.

Other urls found in this thread:

hover-rog.com/)
otome.sega.jp
emtg.jp/feature/otome_sega/
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://twitter.com/otome_sega&usg=ALkJrhgGfA7LliR9A76r7P5eb4UUKfCg7g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

new crazy taxy

its a new jet set radio with water-color/anime style

outrun city escape edition

Going by the visuals it looks like a Switch or PSVR game.

Seaman 2

It's going to be a VN. Don't get your hopes up people.

it's a generic high school romance VN

would love either of these

I've always wondered by SEGA's games never seem to get spiritual successors on Kickstarter given how many people clearly still really like them. The only thing I've seen that looked close is Hover: Revolt of Gamers (hover-rog.com/) to Jet Set Radio

This is crazy taxi

PLEASE BE CONCEPT ART FOR PIC RELATED OH LORD PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD
IMAGINE THE FIST LEVEL BEING SONIC IN A COMFY JAPANESE TOWN AND THEN HALFWAY THROUGH THE LEVEL YOU WALK THROUGH A SHRINE AND WATERFALLS AND SHIT AND AHGGGHGHHHHHGGGHGHH SA3 WHEN

>perhaps a collaboration with an anime studio like Ni No Kuni?
That sterile digital style looks more like Makoto Shinkai

>jet set radio
>water-color/anime style
defeats the whole point
jsr is too unique for animu trash

Nigger it looks nothing like Sonic
And Sonic being in a "comfy jap town" is so Un-Sonicy it hurts

Do you have a serious fucking learning disability? Why would you think this would happen or it would be even remotely good

>Wanting Sonic Team to touch anything
No thanks;

j-jet set radio 3 with new art style in comfy quiet Japanese town?

otome.sega.jp
>Otome
>Anotome game(乙女ゲームotome gēmu, literally "maiden game")is a story-basedvideo gamethat is targeted towards women. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the femaleplayer characterand one of several male or female characters. This genre is most established inJapan, and is mostly made up ofvisual novelsandsimulation games; particularlydating simsandlife simulation games.

it's nothing

Sky Ocean Land
It's Outrun....:(
Knowing Sega, it would be Outrun but for the Switch.

Fucking delete this now

How delusional are Sega fans to think that "comfy looking random jap town corner with an ocean view picture" to be anything but a fucking VN or datesim?
It's like being disappointed is their favorite past time.

Because the only they can shit out is
>War clones
>Football Managers
>mediocre Sonic games
SEGA fans want the glory to come back. I'm not disappointed at all whatsoever. I know what to expect.

Fuck off Adventure babby

Besides we already got Adventure 3, it was called Sonic the Hedgehog (2006)

IT'S CRAZY TAXI!!

Love Live Sunshine the game

Adventure 1 and 2 are the only good 3D sonic games.

They are buggy messes

And they're still better than the other 3D games.

Outrun 2018!! Please

Jet Set Radio Sunshine

Doesn't look like Virtua Fighter 6, so I don't care.

that doesn't make them good

They're good on their own merit, not just relative to the trash ST has been shitting out for the last 15 years or however long.

wrongoroonie

>not just relative to the trash ST has been shitting out for the last 15 years or however long.

it is relative to the cancer my friend, SA started the modern Sonic bullshit. Stupid storylines, horrible voice actors and soulless characters. Later games added the "boost to win" mechanics but those games still contain the same stupid plots and all the other stuff that makes modern sonic a cancer franchise.

Boom (the animation) was good, too bad the game was shit because that was a good plot for a 3d sonic game. 2D Sonic is the way to go.

>instead of jungle and breakbeats we get lofi hiphop

Fuck I hope its a new Outrun game. I will shit

SA's campy, fanfiction teenaged storyline was also good. All the modern 3D games that tried to capture that feeling fucked it up ontop of fucking up the gameplay with the boost mechanics and the shit controls and physics.

whatever it is, it'll be shit

Slam Dunk?

Looks like Boku no Natsuyasumi, sadly it's not done by SEGA

Well, it's obviously a driving game, but unless this is a random side street next to the main road, it's not going to be Outrun.

>Sega Games opened a teaser website and Twitter account for a new "idol raising" project aimed at female players on Saturday. The company will reveal more information at an event at Roppongi Nicofarre in Tokyo on February 14

sonicfags can't die fast enough

i hope its a new ip, and not a VN. I'd be happy with an outrun though

also youre mentally retarded and need help if you genuinely think sonic adventure is a good game.

When?

>wanting sonic

Could have stopped there

They're working on it, probably

not gonna lie,i love the beach aesthetics of anime

Looks like one of the places from the Project Diva arcade.

>Probably...
Don't kid yourself, we all know they are pushing off working on it for as long as they can.

I'd like a be all and end all Virtua Fighter on PC

I wish it were an iMarine Project game but it looks a little too realistic for that

This scene reminds me of an anime that I watched a couple years ago. Some JK was running from an Italian or Spanish guy who was chasing her. I can't remember anything else... or I think the foreign guy may have known the girl's mother and they were in a band or something. Surely someone here knows what I'm talking about.

Tari Tari.
Sega is making a Tari Tari game :)

didnt they outsource it to some poo in the loo company

Why you don't just drop dead, fucking autist.

Rent-A-Hero 2: Civilian War

japanese surroundings always look so beatiful and cozy.

This is a very common landscape that is used very often in anime. They even have a term for this kind of place, but I forgot.

Looks like its gonna be a boring generic anime game

IT'S nothing
emtg.jp/feature/otome_sega/

I want to believe, user but...
>stop signs and dead ends
THE DREAM IS DEAD

this looks like a vr simulator.
I bet it will have cute girls.

>idol breeding mobile game
L O L
translate.googleusercontent.com/translate_c?depth=1&hl=en&prev=search&rurl=translate.google.com&sl=ja&sp=nmt4&u=https://twitter.com/otome_sega&usg=ALkJrhgGfA7LliR9A76r7P5eb4UUKfCg7g

This looks like the beginning of Yakuza 3

If I had time to photoshop a Ferrari into OP's pic you would have my answer.

So SEGA wants to start its own idol franchise?

COAST 2 COAST 2 BABEY