Whomst've the fuck is alpha enough to beat the BETA?

whomst've the fuck is alpha enough to beat the BETA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MrLnvgUh5DM
youtube.com/watch?v=xbzHGbqRq9c
youtube.com/watch?v=k1EdIF5jSbE
youtube.com/watch?v=A_IvBbUpxTo
youtube.com/watch?v=VJHPmpFoMMU
youtube.com/watch?v=tODxUEalag0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The answer is always Maxwell from Scribblenauts

>builds a metal extractor on some backwater planet
nothin personell

TWIZZLERS

What game are they from?

>anime

>anime shit

This guy beats his woman a lot.

youtube.com/watch?v=MrLnvgUh5DM
Best track coming through

Why would you make another thread immediately?

It's nothing compared to how you can abuse Mitsuki in KimiNozo.
best doggo
wrong
youtube.com/watch?v=xbzHGbqRq9c

kratos

A couple generic human foot-soldiers can kill Kratos.

[B]eings of [E]xtra [T]errestrial origin which is [A]dversary of human race

Truly an amazing

anyone in their respective game dies to stupid shit if the player makes them stand still
You go with their strength at the end of their game since that’s the canon

Kratos is an old man caring for his wife's son now, he's not going to fair very well against 12,000 aliens stampeding at 100 mph with armor so tough it breaks the Mohs scale.

Any word on when the physical rewards ship? It's been literal years since the kickstarter ffs.

Soon :^)

Wife’s son hasn’t come out yet
so we have a man who can throw city sized statues and survive the world destroying itself since he killed literally everyone and the Titan that gave life to the earth

But can he kill eighteen trillion bajillion aliens before the new game comes out and he has to play babysitter?

how fast can you press square square square triangle

Expert Fire Magic + Berserk spell, your betas are killing themselves

anime sux nerd get over it

The soldier proves this website is not for kiddies

How come I can't find reddit and /r9k/ on that chart?

>Reee I hate anime so much
>Reee better go to a site that was created from the ground up for weeaboos!
KYS

it ain't for weebos no more nerd, this is our website now

>muh big board
Stop fellating about board size, everybody knows that there are a maximum of twenty intelligent people per board

Why the hell is Muv Luv naming so confusing? I don't whats the start and what is the end.

Extra -> Unlimited -> Alternative
Extra and Unlimited are found in Muv-Luv, Alternative is found in Muv-Luv Alternative.

Laharl is powerful enough to solo their entire species

>15 on the mohs scale

chomp

shit's really hard mang

Not harder than my dick

>beta number in the billions
>supcom unit cap 1000

how do they kill these things in the vn, some magic power that activates when generic mc gets his dick wet?

>ants number in the billions
>anteaters unit capacity is 1(one)

dawg if it was literally billions of ants vs one anteater the anteater would die, and it would be a slow agonizing death

Show proofs. I can instantly find a video of an anteater literally genociding entire colonies for breakfast. They don't only eat 90% of the population but ravage their colony proper so they cannot rebuild fast enough to ever be anything but food fodder.

>Let's do this for the species he studied with: the smallest worker ant, only weighing 0.06 milligrams. You get 7.5 MILLION ants in a pound of ants!

a billion ants would be like 100 pounds of ants

Can someone explain me the Twizzlers meme?

Still not showing evidence that they would beat a single anteater.
youtube.com/watch?v=k1EdIF5jSbE
Termites are more aggressive than ants and this is a baby.

color value of the red in her outfit is similar to twizzlers color. Similar to that one game calling the girl Dr. Pepper due to her hair looking like Dr. Pepper. You might be autistic bro.

Because she likes to eat twizzlers

At one point in Muv-Luv, the main love interest Sumika is gang raped by the BETA over a period of several months. They use tentacles that look like twizzlers.

The anteater wouldn't be able to eat all of the ants and they'd swarm it.

>like horror but don't like vns
Is this game good?

The more I learn about Muv-Luv the less I want to play it

translate the VN pls

>GRAPPLER

It'll make you cry but that's about it, the story and whatnot is surprisingly shallow. The characters aren't very good either.

Its a shit

>Sideways bunny hop towards swarm.
>Fire infinite ammo bazooka.
>Run into hive spamming EDF songs.
>Aim down.
>Fire

>humans fought them since the 80s
>still are alive 50 years later
>barely lost any ground against them
wow yea very threatening aliens...

It has despair rather than horror. After 30 hours of harem hijinks.

>story and characters suck
>it still makes you cry
???

He's just embarrassed to admit he liked it.

Stop copying my thread you faggot

They don't. MC buys them 30 years at most before fucking off back to his original timeline because the anchor keeping him there is now dead.

OP didn't specify vidya, so I bet these two could take them

>Even 120mm cannons are useless
Nigga no amount of hardness is gonna protect that creature from a 120mm tank round moving at speeds of over 1000m/s. Thats an insane amount of force focused in a small spot

And when she's going in naked, things will get really hot and messy.

>A few hundred BETA hives get inside The City
How utterly fucked up the BETA are?

its not incorrect to use it in that sense, you're not told at any point in the story that the mohs scale hasnt increased during the events prior to the story so its not wrong to use that measurement

The Emperor's children have no trouble in pushing back filthy xenos.

It's also complete bullshit since the 120mm cannons on TSFs are shown punching right through the front of a Destroyer-class frequently in Alternative.

Completely and utterly, even if the Safeguard don't attack them

Please enlighten me to another VN that has better character development than what the MC goes through.

it's almost like it's a bullshit "this race of monsters is completely unbeatable!" type of enemy which is so far removed from the laws of physics that it's completely uninteresting.

From behind though, not from the front.

Muramasa
You literally can not read 99% of VNs including that one though

they can actually be beaten, it was explained in the books how the TDF use WWI strategies to advance and beat the betas

>Emperor's children
bad choice of phrasing user

>ww1 strats
So they threw wave after wave of men at the BETAS until they drowned in human blood?

Well the Chinese tried that.

yes and no, the battles are 80% artillery to distrupt laser beams faggot 20% mechanized infantry and MBTs to kill everything else and 10% robot for wiping out the shit that resist the tanks and mechanized infantry, and then there's the US of motherfucking A style, just drop a fucking nuke into the hive nest when it spawn and end it once and for all

>*gridfires ur forces*
nothing personnel, anime

>robots, nukes
>ww1 strat

Let's just G-bomb it dude

youtube.com/watch?v=A_IvBbUpxTo

>Send Dante from the DMC videogame series.
>In a cutscene of around 3 minutes he will kill around 1000 of them with crazy over the top moves while wielding dual shotguns and riding a motorcycle on fire over an active volcano and eating pizza in the middle of the night.

Why do the soldiers have big puffy vaginas?

This is the Culture, right?
The Xeelee are better

The xeelee are better yes but both would take huge messy shits all over Beta

dude
infodumps
lmao

youtube.com/watch?v=VJHPmpFoMMU
youtube.com/watch?v=tODxUEalag0

After they used artillery to distrupt laser beams faggots with the "cloud particules" shells, why humanity isn't using bomber aircrafts to drop bombs on the BETA? I know aircraft is supposed to get shot by the laser beams faggots but thanks to the disrupt they shouldn't be able to hit the air army right? I'm missing something.

Never played the game. Is there any reason for it? Like, did they produce special offspring or whatever? Seems retarded for a bunch of aliens to randomly rape some anime girl.

>strategy =! weaponry
i know you guys are not /k/ but please don't be that retarded, thank you

this is the most interesting part of Muv Luv, plus Isumi is awesome.

True. I don't think the BETA could even take the City in its anarchic state, much less the Culture or a fully controlled City. The Xeelee are more powerful than all of those

EDF! EDF! EDF!!!

I want to tell everyone that the laser satellite operator in EDF 5 is a clearly unhinged ojou-sama complete with insane OOOOOOOHOHOHO while raining down fiery death from space. The air raider might be the best class now.

muv luv alternative
not a game but worth it

Shit if I know I'm just getting into this. I wonder how powerful the lasers are

GETting eerily close to 400 million. People are posting faster than I originally thought they would. I wonder if everyone has the same idea.