Your Copenhagen Dip Madam

Your Copenhagen Dip Madam

Thanks par'dner

Hey there user! I see you've posted a Sup Forums thread on Sup Forums by accident. You see, meme threads that aren't based on video game based content are not meant to be posted on Sup Forums, the video games board. I'm afraid you're gonna have to go back to Sup Forums, and post your random funny meme content that is completely and unlikably insufferable there. Thanks, have a good day, now get out. Maybe come back to Sup Forums when you've learned to grow up a bit, and not parrot stupid jokes you see on Facebook like a mindless drone.

based

highschooler meme desu

I love this new meme! I cannot be stopped XD
Your Bole Bippers Badam

This is worse than soyboy

>blocks you're path

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Is Sup Forums so creatively bankrupt they have to copy ifunny memes?

based and white

OH NO NO NO

How would you know that user?

I really love this meme, it's as epic as le 56% face because i'm a butthurt ahmed who's jealous of American superiority so i try to put down the greatest and whitest country on earth xD

All it takes is a google search you unfunny moron

Not bad

yes, when was the last good meme to come it of this site?

DISPKI IN THE LIPSKI

This one

GOTY meme over here:

Anal vore console wars

what the fuck is happening

underage b&-posting

meme kino

pretty much every good meme, ever

i didn't say which i said when retard

YOUR BOLE BIPPERS DUMBASS

Corporate meme viral tactics, engineered to sell you shit

>Maybe come back to Sup Forums when you've learned to grow up a bit

Dip is disgusting, honestly worse than smoking to me. I'd rather watch someone puff on a cigarette then watch some redneck faggot spit in a cup every 30 seconds. They all destroy your health, but dip is just really fucking nasty.

Nothing is worse than soyboy

this one

>Corporate meme viral tactics
Are these the only memes allowed on nu/v/?

>a shitty meme that pisses easily pisses off all of Sup Forums
i'm fine with this

t.soyboys
It's not too late to drop the soy before your dick shrinks 3 inches, your sperm count plummets and you start to craving for semen

What should I order from Taco Bell, Sup Forums?

Imagine a soyboy dole dipping penguin sucking a nintendie into his ass! HAHAHAHA

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOLLLLLREVBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Enchirito, Macho Burrito

Thousand dollar sushi, get comped

I'm boring and only like 3 or 4 things on their menu. Get BEEFY 5 LAYER BURRITO, BEAN BURRITO, CRUNCHWRAP SUPREME, and a DORITOS LOCOS TACO.

Those are the only things on the menu I love.

MY FUCKING SIDES
THIS SHIT IS COMEDY GOLD
MY SIDES HAVE TRANSCENDED THE STRATOSPHERE AND ENTERED ORBIT

what's strange is the image says 6 but the dice roll says 9

Tomorrow I'll...

include me in the screencap

Masturbate to traps.

that's actually even worse
and I own a PS4

Jiro dreams of diarrhea

OUR
SEXUAL
PREFERENCES
ARE
OUR
OWN
BUSINESS

No death threats or spam? How many times has he been proven to be a false flagger?

YOU KNOW THE RULE

Go to Del Taco, it is the superior cheapo mexican fast food

Underageb& from iFunny or 9gag or whatever funneh images app they use these days. It's all unfunny cancer.

I TRIED SO HARD

Let's see

>People complain about dole dipper threads
>every thread gets 50+ replies
Really makes me think

just checked ifunny and 9gag and this shit ins't on there at all, you're looking at a Sup Forums kino

IN THE CLUB, SONY ROCK

$5 Cravings Deal Box, my dude.