Played TWD season 1&2, also liked the Borderlands games. What am I in for? Is it good?

Played TWD season 1&2, also liked the Borderlands games. What am I in for? Is it good?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MTnFNVojAgc&t=28s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Surprisingly good. REALLY surprisingly. TFTB was way better than it deserved to be. Really was it's own really cool take on the Borderlands universe that turned out really neat, and was actually funny at times. The most endearing character was a nameless flunky robot that turned out to be your best friend for life.

Also your choices actually matter more than other TT games.

best waifu

Wrong.

I fucking hate Borderlands' story and characters (but enjoy gameplay), yet somehow TFTB managed to make me love the story and characters.

By far the best Telltale "game," shortly followed by Wolf Among Us.

It's very good. You'll enjoy it a lot.

Unironically the best Borderlands game
Also a strong contender for Telltale's best up there with Walking DeadS1 and Wolf Among Us

Well shit, now I'm kind of hyped to play it. Gonna start it today after work in a few hours

Actually really good. I don't even like the Borderlands games very much but this was well worth my time.

>The most endearing character was a nameless flunky robot that turned out to be your best friend for life.
Loaderbot best bot

One of the best game of telltale

Best modern Telltale game and I don't even like Borderlands. There's a few choice that they obviously intended for you to pick though, generally side with Jack every time and there's no plot holes.

Easily the best Borderlands game. I didn't like Borderlands 1 or 2 much, but this game really clicked with me. And it's unironically one of the funniest games I've played. Its writing is quite good.

great opening scene

youtube.com/watch?v=MTnFNVojAgc&t=28s

Does anyone think that Rhys is a little too pathetic? Like, they give Fiona a moment or two of incompetence, but she grows out of it, while Rhys starts out a loser and ends as a loser, with only a few occasional moments of brilliance.

Surprisingly the best TT game. It was all downhill from here.
There was only 3 scenes written by Anthony Burch.
Two of which were throwing gay in your face and one of which ruins a character forever.

>one of which ruins a character forever
Which one was that?

Jack.

Rhys isn't built to be a Vault Hunter like Fiona is and he never wanted to be one. By the end he's running a company, not Hyperion sized but it's a step towards the kind of goal he wants.

wrong
>apparantly my sasha folder was deleted at some point and now i can't find a gif of putting a flower in her hair
lame

What are the scenes

Forced gay romance with Athena and the space ausy.
Two guards telling you they are gay and getting married or something and basically telling you to check your privilege.
Jack Grovelling at Rys' knees and crying to not end his existence.

>Jack Grovelling at Rys' knees and crying to not end his existence.
What was wrong with it? For the first time Jack was well and truly fucked, he had no backup plan, no way to escape. He was well and truly fucked and had no reason to continue acting superior.

>jack begging for his life is out of character
Yeah no, it fit him perfectly. His whole story was about how he couldn't come to terms with his own death. If you were expecting character development out of jack you are looking in the wrong character.

Kek, I did the same thing in my playthrough.