Anons, Christmas isn't far off and I need a new headset

Anons, Christmas isn't far off and I need a new headset.
What do you all suggest?

Don't.

don't buy razer

I've had sennheiser PC 350 special edition, which are p good

I've also used a GSP 350, which were decent and cheap.

I'm now using ATH-M50X for audiophile autism stuff, no microphone tho.

I dont usually bother with brands like that anyway, overpriced crap for nothing extra

don't waste your money on gaymer gear. get yourself a decent pair of audiotechnica or sennheiser headphones and a table mic.

I've been using iSK HF2010 from aliexpress for a while now and I'm very happy with them.

Been having the same thing on my mind OP. I've been looking at the HyperX Cloud 2. General consensus seems to be that it's good. I know most would suggest Senheiser or Audio Technica but those ones are stupid expensive where I live.

no matter what headset I get, it always hits my glasses weird and hurts after a few hours.

>table mic
get the fuck outta here you goddamn letsplayer

go to amazon >headphones >sort by user rating >read reviews a bit

I'm not a huge fan of table mic's, i just feel like its in the way or picks way too much background noise.

Look these upLook for reviews. I'm wearing bigger nerdglasses and these are comfy as fuck. The pads are made of comfy-grandma-couch-stuff. They aren't expensive and most reviews call them budget audiophile headphones.

lol friend, we're both on Sup Forums. do you think anyone would want to watch or listen any of us play videogames?

there's always alternatives, like that one zalman clip on mic people rave about.

also there's a general in Sup Forums

>>Sup Forums63811400

>iSK HF2010

no mic no interest

>gaymer headset
pick any studio headhphone and buy a mod mic to go with it, dont forget the amp

The other ones in this thread seem pretty pricey, this one doesn't look too bad

OP here, thanks for the suggestions, here's a steam key.

BQ75E-X4IE?-J3IM?

The ? is the last number in the OP post

Newfag.

Audio Technica Ath50, whatever the current model is.

Need a headset for ps4 reccomend pls.

it's m50x now

>table mic