Has your dog ever been represented in vidya?

Has your dog ever been represented in vidya?

I don't think there's ever been a Shih-poo in a video game.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YsLIp-Fg3WI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I guess a schnauzer antro character should have been made by now

lol you're dog is a poo

not him but your grammar is poo too

There's probably a Blue Heeler in vidya somewhere.
My dog Astro is 15 years old.

newfag

I think there's one in Far Cry 5.

Probably only in Nintendogs. Basset hounds have become crazy popular in the last year or two on TV commercials, though.

Yes, my Akita Inu Sonya featured in this classic title

youtube.com/watch?v=YsLIp-Fg3WI

Since I was 12 I had a shihtzu. She was my best friend for 11 years and an absolutely lovable little ball of fluff. She died two months ago of brain cancer. We buried her behind the house we first lived in when I first adopted her.

Well, Isabelle from New Leaf reminds me of her, even though she was black and white and not yellow.

I'm not getting another dog ever again.

;-;

My three year old Beagle, Buddy, got hit by a car and died.
One week later I got a new dog.
I loved Buddy, but I got over his death in three days.
I don't understand this mentality of "never again", maybe it's because I have a lack of empathy idk.

>One week later I got a new dog.
Way to shit on the memory of your dog

I honestly can't think of any games with a yellow lab.

No idea. Ya know that pic "take this and don't ask questions"? Whatever kind of dog that puppy is, that's my dog.

Apparently Legion mongrels descend from Cattle Dogs. Not sure if it refrenced to Australian Cattle Dogs (Blue/Red Heelers), but I'll take it

i have never seen a westie in a game

how do you feel about the breed? i was thinking of maybe getting a blue heeler

Lots of rottweilers in video games but I don't think any were ever portrayed in a positive light, they're always savage guard dogs. Damn shame too, rotties have been the best breed of dog I've ever owned.

Miss ya Thor, ya big loving lump, even when you did step on my toes trying to get butt scratches.

Sadly, no.

Cute boy. Deserves many hugs and treats.

What sort of mix is that?

It's a girl and thanks.
That pic was taken when she was three months old, she is now close to being 12 years old.

This is ripley. She's an almost 3 months old westie puppy.
Any games with westies?

Eurasier, a mix between Spitz, Chow Chow and Samoyed.

Everyone loves goldens

Ye
Based German

is shepher kill?

That's his chillin position

Better quality pic.

havent seen a corgi or irish setter or weimeraner in any vidya games

>le ebin "pretend retard" meme

lurk
moar

My mom had a Shih-Tzu. She left it at a friend's house to go to a family reunion out of state. During the 4th of July, her friend had a get together and lit off some fireworks that spooked the dog. The dog ran into the street and got hit by a truck. My mom and her friend didn't talk for awhile, but surprisingly they're still friends. I would have sued the shit outta her, though.

>*stock dog death yelp sound effect*

I have a shihtzhu too but I haven’t been giving her much love recently because she’s so clingy or angry, maybe I should do something

Rate my comfy doggo his name is Dali

>Execute order 66

>We buried her behind the house we first lived in

I'm probably reading this wrong, but does this imply you buried her behind a house you no longer owned?

I used to have a husky+german Shepard mix that looked like Sif when when i was really young.

Is that a Guitar hero controller face plate in it's mouth?
I need to stop playing guitar hero so much

Better question. What game has done animal companions RIGHT. Where they weren't just endless health meat sponges or brain dead 4 legged melee fighters.
also cute dog. would belly rub/10

Ghost Inspector or whatever the fuck that obscure DS game was had a Pomeranian name Missle and it was the greatest fucking dog I have ever seen in a videogame in my entire life

Elona+

WELCOME

>your old pet
>a little girl

nice doggo, user, cute as hell.

here's a (you)

>husky
>golden retriever

I'm sure there is, but nothing comes to mind. Nintendogs, I guess?

Pit bull, so he's represented pretty often but not in a good way. He's a sweetheart though

Who knew Sup Forums was full of dogfags

The shelter i work at has a Pitbull that is the largest dog i have ever fucking seen, but when one of the little dogs gets feisty around it he gets spooked. Pitbulls do not deserve the stigma they have.
have fun getting mental defects from cat piss pussyfag.

Cut your dog's nails, man, that shit ain't good for it