Nintendo Switch & Xbox One X are this Year's Top Search Products on Google

wccftech.com/top-searches-nintendo-switch-xbox-one-x/
B-But you told me both the Nintendo Switch and Xbox One X were going to fail Sup Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

wccftech.com/nine-parchments-runs-4k60-xbox-one-x/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Search numbers are are useless as twitch view counts. Fuck off with your retarded ass console war bullshit.

I've been searching up both a lot because I'm desperate for Switch news and am looking for an electronic to compliment my new UHD TV. Doom 2016 looks pretty awesome and being able to play OG Xbox/Xbox 360 games I missed out on at 4K (and backwards compatibility in general) is a plus.

>f-fuck off because I got BTFO'd
It feels good when Sup Forums gets its shit shoved down its own throat.

Own and love my Switch, no interest in anything MS puts out anymore, enjoy your shitty thread OP.

>Sup Forums says everything is going to fail
>nintendo usually doesn't
>microsoft usually does
>sony always wins by being the least shitty of your options
If it's difficult, just remember these greentexts and you'll be all right.

Lol if it was PS4 you'd already have made 10 threads about it

>falling for this bait

>search "Nintendo switch"
>wow this is overpriced garbage
>search "Xbox one X"
>wow this is overpriced garbage
>buy a ps4

>microsoft usually does
>sony always wins by being the least shitty of your options
I doubt this is going to be the case next-gen.

yeah, i searched xbox one x to laugh at it
and i search switch to actually buy it so it sounds quite accurate to me

>search "Nintendo Switch"
>woah it's finally available
>click "add to basket"
>experience pure bliss

>Fuck off with your retarded ass console war bullshit
>WELL YOU WOULD POST SONY

That's exactly what he means. Don't you have any form of cognition?

Shitty microcock trying to stay relevant hidden thread

Nice try, but toddlers are too busy begging for ports of remasters to play games. Or post here for that matter.

Fucking hell, when did they become worse than pc players at begging ?

I fucking hate port beggers for Xbox, Switch PS, and PC, they need to die if they're too cheap to buy another console.

>search "nintendo switch"
>Purchased!
>search "xbox one x"
>Purchased!
>search "playstation 4"
>Purchased!

Obviously not all at once.

>he's creating a troll thread on Sup Forums with fucking Google search results as his proof
Where did your life go wrong op?

Console wars should be a bannable offense. You know I’m right.

Then maybe should stop doing it every day, I should start reporting any threads that shitpost about the Switch or Xbox One.

We all should.

Nowhere, I just wanted to see how far Sup Forums would go to damage control this.

>m-muh SWITCH >:(((((
I don't know why this image makes me so overwhelmingly angry. This shit pisses me off so fucking much. Just buy the fucking game on another platform and stop being a pathetic console fanboy cuckold.

Or do these manchildren seriously not understand how hideously underpowered the Switch is?

>Or do these manchildren seriously not understand how hideously underpowered the Switch is?
We all know the answer to that question

Nintendos been slacking but they do good stuff here and there. As for Xbox? Do not support Microsoft do not use Microsoft products do not shill microsoft. They need to die and poo in loos need to fuck back off to their android containment technology shitting up phones and leave real computers alone.

I'll buy a switch once the new NMH/MP4/Bayo 3 are out.

Searches?

>Want something
>Voice desire for that thing
I don't understand why you act like this is such a foreign concept

How do i confess my love for her?

It annoys me as well, if I want Metroid, I'll buy a Switch, if I want Halo, I'll buy an Xbox, why are they brand loyal cunts such faggots? JUST BUY THE FUCKING GAME ON ANOTHER SYSTEM!

>game is coming out on THREE (3) different platforms
>w-wahhhhhh it's not coming out for my platform of choice! Better shitpost on twitter like an obnoxious child!
Or just fucking buy the game on one of the THREE other platforms it's available on. You have fucking options. Console fanboys are the biggest cuckolds in the industry. There's nothing more pathetic than loyalty to a corporation.

how do i put penis inside her?

You gonna get ntr'd pretty fast
You need tasty semen

The Xbox One X is already dead

These people want to whine about something. People enjoy the Switch and want to play games on that system. There's nothing wrong with people asking for games for it unless those games are exclusives to other consoles. That's the only time when it should bother people, but the whiners act like the port beggars are demanding the game be put on the Switch and be given out for free. If people never asked for a game for their preferred system, the devs would think there was no interest.

That's not what Best Buy says.

It's 40th on the Amazon best sellers.
Switch is 3rd and only goes to 8 while sold out

>People enjoy the Switch and want to play games on that system
The reason to own a Switch is for Nintendo exclusives like BotW and Odyssey. There's absolutely zero reason to beg for an HD remaster that will run and look *significantly* better on literally any other platform. It's pure console fanboyism, that's all.

Best Buy is dying and wants you to buy consoles.

Amazon is the only unbiased market

laptop+switch+xbox is the way to go.

Wait, what about portability????

>the XBone is thoroughly searched and researched by consumers
>still sells like shit

People are catching up to Microsoft's bullshit.

user knows his shit. here's a thot for your troubles.

If he knew his shit he may go for pc user dont be silly

Isn't sony the true heeb this gen?

Cringe

wat? I bought it for portability. even if its just full of ports from last gen or worse versions of modern ports. being able to play it on my commute kind of trumps all

>I ride public transport
Damn, how embarrassing for you. Is this the average Switch owner?

because sony is going to die next gen.

microsoft is putting millions into their video game sectors because it is now making 11% of microsofts complete income (thats more than they make off windows btw) all that sony is doing is bleeding money constantly from every sector of their brand besides their gaming. and nintendo has already cashed in on the wii era and still has money in the bank from that.

LMAO

No we didn't. Desperate Sony ponies that got bored of bloodborne and thus had nothing else to do with their time shitpost/false flagged about it.
Stop being so impressionable.

I agree with Sony bleeding money but hasn't the Xbox division not made Microsoft profit in like a decade? I thought MS was actually losing money with their gaming division

People are only searching for the Xbox One X because they have no idea what it fucking is. Who came up with this naming scheme?

>Some macho, dude bro videogame console and games are giving Microsoft more revenue that the sales of the most used OS in the world

It feels good to see Microsoft and Nintendo try again, Sony is so screwed next-gen, they need to get off this focus of VR, microtransactions, and cinematic experiences that only appeal to feminist and focus on making fun video games because they are going to get slaughter next-gen by Nintendo and Microsoft.

Someone please give me the video with the sonyfag dabbing and sucking up the Nintenfan into his ass as Party Rock plays in the background. I need to see it again.

The problem is that Sony can't just cut the PSVR. They have far too much invested in it and now they have a new Kinect on their hands. It makes me wonder how far they will stretch this gen due to the PS4. Does Sony even enhance their Pro games like MS does with the Xbox 1X.

People were googling Xbox One X to see how it compares to the Xbox One because they stupidly have the same name.

wccftech.com/nine-parchments-runs-4k60-xbox-one-x/

Most are looking up differences in the X and Pro versions to see what will play on their new 4k TV's the best.

It's going to hurt them in the long run.