Warcraft III

Star Wolves
King's Bounty
Brigade E5, 7.62 High caliber, Marauder
HoMM 5
Space Rangers
Etherlords
Legends of Eisenwald

All great games that I've personally played and can vouch for.

Slavs only play one game. It's called dota.

Any online multiplayer on PC ever

Any good PC game.

>aside from IPL russian game industry went full social gaming
>we will never get anything as amazing and unique as space rangers

Also, forgot Sudden Strike aka one of the first and the best Real Time Tactics games ever made.

Anything that's easily moddable and can run on a toaster

Do we post vidya that slavs play, or vidya that slavs create?
Anyway, I think Mafia is one of those games. Everyone I know who plays games have played it.

Space Rangers 2 never got the recognition it deserved for being such an amazing game. The way rest of the universe goes on no matter what you do is mindblowing.

>warcraft 3
>slav
nigger what

>there's a text quest that is essentially a text rpg inside the game
>it's one of like 50 text quests full of humour and weirdness

Slavs love it.

>aside from IPL russian game industry went full social gaming
There are still interesting Russian games being made. Personally, I'm looking forward to Eador Imperium (Russian spiritual successor to HoMM) and ATOM RPG (basically Russian Fallout 2 with all the Western meme and culture references replaced by Russian ones).

gothic 2 and red alert

There was something surreal in going to a LAN place in my area and seeing people play Heroes 3 and Homeworld. Naturally, this was in a dim basement because the first floor housed PS1s and a single N64 no one ever played on.

How is the newest re-release of Eador?

Russians love Fallout so i'm really hoping ATOM will be good.

Nigga, Imperium has been out for a while.

>How is the newest re-release of Eador?
It's very low profile in the sense that it had virtually no marketing, so only people who loved the original Eador game, which was very good, bought it. Surprisingly, the people who played both the original Eador and Imperium loved Imperium, since it's pretty much an improved original title with more belts, whistles and better graphics. Imperium has an amazing rating on Steam right now and all the reviews are pretty much made by the players of original game, so it's good.

PUBG and Total Wat

This and Elastomania.

From actual new releases? Underrail. Phenomenal game more often than not diminished by genre casuals comparing it to Fallout all the time.

Fallout, Baldur's Gate, Gothic, Witcher

ATOM is choke full of Russian memes and culture references, just like FO2. It may be a very good RPG, but it will definitely NOT be a game that caters to the Western audience and I have no clue whether Westerners are going to love or hate it.

fucking Tibia

It's a great game but it really needs a run button. I had to use speedhack to not making walking such a fucking bore in that game.

>Styg is actually going to add a map

Is it not comparable to Fallout? I own it but put very little time into it and it seemed pretty similar to Fallout 1 and 2.

Also Darkwood is the best indie horror game I've ever played. Shit's a great horror game with a great setting. There's no jumpscares and they manage to keep shit tense with atmosphere and enemy placements.

Disciples was great.

>diminished
Spoken like a true pleb. Comparing it to falllout 1 & 2 is a compliment, retard.

revolt 2 when?

Original War

This shit was huge like a decade ago. Slavs literally killed each other because of clan wars and shit. I mean literally.

Only DotA, user. Only DotA.

no tetris?

Fuck you, now i have to play it

Give m egood L-XL maps niggas

If only there was a way to play this on modern computers.
I know ETS exists but I'll forever miss the BMW from that game.

age of empires 2

Sea Dogs 3?

Havent played HOMM3 yet, but it's the one game I've never seen Sup Forums dislike all the years it's been posted.

THIS.

Any Darkwood tips? I kinda got stuck without lumber after 3 days.

CS 1.6
HoMM 3
DOTA 2
Gothic 2
STALKER
Space Rangers
Morrowind
Fallout 1/2
Lineage 2
This game is goat

Piranha Bytes is German.

OP says essential slav vidya not essential vidya made by slavs, brainlet

Legends of Eisenwald really took me by surprise, it's really good. Rather buggy though.

Used to play a ton of Dawn of War in the army.

What about Risen?

I like Risen.
Fuck The Escapist.

How has no one mentioned PES games yet,or Goldeneye? Did you guys not have gaming cafes with consoles (Mega Drive, N64, PS1 and, for a short while, Dreamcast) before PCs completely took over in the early 2000s? But even after that happened there was always a corner with a bunch of TVs (6 or more) in the gaming cafe for people to play PES and it was always packed, doesn't matter if it was PS1, PS2 or PS3, people played the shit out of those games and we had small local tourneys. Me and my friends still (i'm 27) play PES from time to time when we hang out.

Take a load of this normalfag.

I'm just saying how it was in my neighbourhood. We still played CS and DotA every day although I hated DotA because it meant that les people were playing WC3, and WC3 was my favorite game. Also, no one mentioned C&C: Generals.

Is 3.5mm worth finishing?

I'm at the train station and it just seems like a slav walking simulator

less*

Postal 2 and GTA Vice City were popular when I was in middle school. Nerds also played morrovind.

>you will never be a russian conscript playing 2d strategy games hot seat style with your tavarishi

AW FUCK

I wasted so much money on this

Soldiers of anarchy

Basically Stalker xcom.
Anyone know something similar?

That's because the entire industry collapsed in 2007-2008.
Financial crisis was already fucking things up and then steam flat out raped our publishers by providing better games and cheaper so all the money dried up.

can't go wrong with this

youtube.com/watch?v=jgnpSY27OdU

>How has no one mentioned PES games yet,or Goldeneye
Because nobody fucking played those?
Console gaming outside of NES and Genesis wasn't a thing.

max payne 1. i don't know a single male in his mid 20s that hasn't played that game.

This game is fucking weird, it's supposed to be based on a book or some shit.
Also Evil Islands, rpg mixed with stealth also known for difficulty spikes.

do you respect the woods?

Some nerd slav gang should start a business. You'll go for a weekend to week or 2 vacation where you get to experience authentic slavic HOMM3 lan party. Should be a hit with right marketing.

A bunch of gaming cafes in my city had N64 (only one or two) next to the PS1 and people were only playing Goldeneye and nothing else. Are you from Eastern Europe (Russia, Ukraine, etc.) or from the Balkans? Maybe there's a difference in what games people played depending on the region or maybe it was only a thing in my city, dunno (I'm from Novi Sad).

store.steampowered.com/app/11480/Soldiers_Heroes_of_World_War_II/
so good

It was. I didn't like the gameplay at first but I endured it for the sake of amazing atmosphere.

As an American quarter-Russian this thread makes me proud of my motherland.

Gorky 17.

Some of the horror was pretty good, but a lot of it was goofy and never scary. I replay it every once in a while.

>NES
>Genesis

Nigga...

anti-russian crap poles made. fuck off.

Try watching the movie adaptation. It's like a mental torture.

Eastern Europe.
Consoles sort of dropped out of existence here between Genesis and 360/PS3.

Is it good?

i had one of those, kek, and some mega drive knock-off.

It's still a slav game

jesus, no imagination itt

>take an opportunity to occupy a country right after previous regime is taken down
>bleed its economy dry for decades
>bloobloo why are they anti-russian :(

and more

Well I really can't say. I liked it but holy fuck it melts your brain and REALLY not for everyone and even then you need to be in a special kind of mood. I was felling kinda sick and dirty watching it. Everything is covered in dirt and shit.

in case someone wants to know more about early post-soviet "NES" consoles, there's a good documentary with English subtitles
youtube.com/watch?v=rJQr3tnjHlg

and more

and finally