oh shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GL2kWbGxILE
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He can't keep getting away with this

Uff, its just cause 3 all over again

>1:50

holy shit i could never go back to playing first person shooters with a controller

Low hanging fruit
everyone knows pubg is garbage and a complete technical mess
>pubg on switch clip
there are already dozens of mobile clones it's just that these fucks are completely imcompetent and rely on outsourcing unoptimised/unsuitable assets and code blueprints

That's why you got to pay just $499.99 for the brand NEW Xbox one X! You don't need that old console from the same generation!

>console+early access game
Is this the ultimate evil being born?

This, there was no need to give this shitty game even more attention. All you're doing is preaching to the choir.

heehee i have the top comment on this vid

He might as well just show the original game on PC and it still will look like shit.

where is the vga comp

But console fps is competitive

vgas were good this year stfu

i made this video

LITERALLY CHERRY PICKED FROM BROKEN SYSTEMS

Huh, I know about texture streaming, but apparently there's mesh/model streaming? How does this work? I see a bunch of low poly placeholder models being streamed into the more accurate shapes, only ever saw something like that for draw distance limits.

Why does his Switch video have like 10 times the views of his PS4 and Xbox videos even though he shat on those just as much if not more?

no i did you fucki

Is crowbcat /our guy/

Theres no way this is real, even if these are somehow just rare examples its still enough to question why anyone would even touch this game. I dont get it

that's pretty hypocritical coming from someone who browses Sup Forums at all

This is why I've always found retarded that dev kits have better components, I know, easier to work with, but it seems these faggots don't work within the normal console's constrains, you can clearly see they didn't test this shit.

Woah, so this is the power of Xbone....

Yes hes from Sup Forums most likely

>3:45

>Works on my console ;)

The absolute state of xbox fans.

so...is xbox officialy dead now? its not even funny anymore

>why anyone would even touch this game
This could be applied to this shit game as a whole yet it still sold more copies than we can count.

>that console aiming
It always hurts

>unironically using an outdated console in 2017

if you're STILL using a xbox one and not a xb1s or xbox one x you're either a poorfag, or don't care for microsoft games in the slightest

consolepoors don't deserve such great PC games, not even in a broken state.

literally directly captured from his xbox one

But why? It looks and plays like the most boring shooter ive ever played, and the survival aspect is lackluster. Theres not one good quality about this game besides game sales

>crowbcherrypicker

Why do people watch his literal propaganda, the Switch video has been BTFO 1000 times over

He didnt even make a VGA one this year because it was too good for him to edit into a "cringefest" like he usually makes it out to be

But my base model ps4 works perfectly fine

>GRAND FINAL

user, do you know how this place works? I don't and will never own an xbox one, that console was shit from the beginning.

>releasing the game on console when it barely runs on PC's with much stronger hardware
what were they thinking?

>pro console player
>doesn't even know how to abuse auto aim

>that input lag

That graphical glitch happens on my PC in PUBG, I'm not sure if its my graphics card or just shitty game.

I get fairly high FPS though, around 60 for the most part

it's also a decent amount more powerful than the base xb1

It's popular.

That's all, people like it because other people like it, the opposite of Sup Forums.

Why is this e-celeb accepted by Sup Forums but not any other?

How can you suck that much MS dick?

I want to beat my meat to Stefanie Joosten. Has anyone here already tried it? Is it worth trying?

doesn't exist

The Chinaman damage control bureau right on time.

No face, no commentary, hardly an e-celeb when your face is a stencil.

>he

This is bait
What a loser

how is crowbcat an e-celeb?
>no face
>no voice
>not even any subtitles
there's no personality it's just useful cuts of footage

How is this video e-celeb.
No face, voice just gameplay and some montage. Could be anyone's video if you don't look at the publisher

''works on my console'' has been the go to Xbox excuse since the RROD days

>you have to abuse left stick instead

She (he)* sorry user

whatever you say, e-celeb kiddies

HAS

how much $ per hour for shilling this dude?

Candyland just uploaded a comparison video between the PC version and the Xbone version. It’s still pretty consistent with Crowb’s video.
youtube.com/watch?v=GL2kWbGxILE

Cry harder

>Game of the year

>can't refute points
Kek

Do you even know what en e-celeb is? This guy doesn't show his face or use his voice, his videos have nothing to do with him as a person so he's not a e-celeb.

0, But if there's a chance I can get paid for "shilling", tell me how.

Thank christ this video is out, I need Crowbcat to tell me what my opinion on this should be

lol!

>lean by clicking analog sticks
>open doors by pressing x, reload by holding x
>hip aim by holding LT, toggle iron sights by pressing LT

That's some dopeass control scheme.

>1:00
OH NO NO NO

Show me the part where he expresses his opinion about it

dont need an opinion to know something is broken

Crowbcat lives off preaching to the choir

What did he try to show with the pencil?

Reminder: Microsoft paid timed exclusivity to this garbage

Post Kino

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9RjDRLBWio

>1:00

>it was too good
FUCK

>accepted by Sup Forums
he's not you stupid reddit fuck

>game STILL in early access
>gets ported to console

>Console players are pretty hardcore
Oh god my fucking sides.

>let a korean f2p mmoq developer incharge of your game
>surprised it's garbage

the disgusting amount of input lag

FUCK THAT GUY, ITS LITERALLY PROPAGANDA AND IRRATIONAL NINTENDO HATRED!

>juxtaposed clips of someone from x company saying something then cherry picked video footage
>like every single other low hanging fruit video he makes

wow I wonder what he could be trying to tell us

That's why I love how Sony handle it. You can shit on them how much you want, but their policy about "no early access games" is a good thing.

Everyone likes shitting on Nintendo.

He made one for other console launches it's just the Switch one got posted over and over because there's 10 times as many anti-Nintendo trolls on here.

severe input lag
he had time to return the stick to its center position before anything happened on screen

It's practically an industry standard that journalists and "hardcore gaymurs" have to shit on Nintendo.

>here

More like everywhere, 15 year olds get a kick for shitting on Nintendo because they are too mature for kiddie shit.

They just work bro!! You just put the disc in and game!!!

>Why is this acceptable?
It is?

>anyone who hates nintendo is a troll!

So no you playing victim?

They should have hired someone else to completely rewrite the game's shitty engine.

>playing a gimped version of a twitch kiddie ADHD unoptimised mess on PC that isn't even finished yet, that most were finished with in August

Consolefags everyone

>Do you think it's possible that Battlegrounds would run on switch?
Yeah, absolutely.