FighterZ thread: Translations soon edition

Direct all FighterZ threads here.

BEST BOY SAVES THE ROSTER

Translation NOW edition.

Why is it called "Timestop/Molotov?"

>Hit has counters and Balrog types dashes?
>Black has long range attacks with his blade and scythe?
>Beerus has huge hits like Bison and revolving orbs like Menat?
>Beerus super actually changes depending on who the enemy is

HOLY FUCK ITS HAPPENING THE GREATEST GAME OF OUR LIFETIMES

>Beerus attacks with a transcendent headshot! And if the opponent is Goku Black...?!

BEERUS USING HAKAI ON ZAMASU CONFIRMED

HE ACTUALLY MADE IT!!!
NOT A MEME
GT BTFO'D

Based Arcsys

>Beerus has a jacked up version of Soul Satellite

LET THE SPIRITS GUIDE YOU

>Beerus super actually changes depending on who the enemy is
Dramatic finish. It seems as though there's special triggers for special game finishing attacks.

But Goku doesn't have the spirit bomb in this game???

>>Beerus super actually changes depending on who the enemy is
A lot more coming soon, hopefully.

reminder that king piccolo can do this, therefore he can defeat a ssg

I think that's rather silly and should have been kept as a normal super that Beerus could use on anyone, but I guess people have an issue with seeing Goku HAKAI'd or something?

What is Meteor Attack? The lvl 3 Super?

Being a Yamcha main is gonna suck if you are facing an actually good Nappa.

>Super characters are unironically the most interesting looking ones right there with Gotenks

Ztards btfo

I'm stuck, boys. I have to choose my team and I have four people to choose from. I don't want to cut anyone though.

>I think that's rather silly and should have been kept as a normal super that Beerus could use on anyone,
It's possible that's the case. That special is only because Beerus kills Black and then finishes Zamasu, that's the same as Cell beating 18 and then also killing 17. So it's unique in the fact that Beerus kills Black's assist character.

tl:dr: beerus most likely has hakai and can use it on anyone

I seriously can't fucking wait for these now that they've been announced. FighterZ is the best looking dragonball game made and I'd love to see them do famous scenes.

Maybe not from what we have seen yet. I bet it has a huge fucking wind up similar to GGX2 Dizzy's secret IK.

>You can HUMILATE yamcha fighters in the fight

JUST

I heard speculation that Goku's Meteor Smash(ss3 super) will activate normally and then transform into a spirit bomb if Kid Buu is about to do from it.

How obnoxious is this going to be? He seems setplay oriented as fuck.

Huh but I thought there weren't going to be any Super characters?

That was on fucking purpose and I love it.

Hakai doesn't work on immortals

>Piccolo's assist was changed from a cross up to his slow floating energy orbs
>Piccolo and Beerus combo as point/assist

Why is the Kamehameha called Kamehameha? Why is the Galick Gun named Galick Gun? Why is the Time Skip Molotov named Time Skip Molotov?

We Menat now

>Direct all FighterZ threads here.
maybe you should've made the thread easy to ctrl+f then

sounds amazing, thats exactly the kind of unique gameplay we needed in this game

Beyond all shitposting and whining, I'm really satisfied with the roster so far. For how small it is compared to the usual rosters for DB games, it's really managed to make the best possible decisions and integrate a lot of characters as assists.

The only big problem I have is that there's still no Hyperbolic Time Chamber or Kami's Lookout. It makes no sense that they've waited this long to reveal them, and surely they will be in the game, I can't think of any DBZ fighting game without them.

Wrong
Goku gets hit by sorbets laser ring in base form in the anime when he was trying to help Frieza

That's not the same thing at all. Time Skip Molotov is literally a random name never used in the anime and only used in the games. So he's asking why it's called Molotov. What Japanese word translates to Molotov? Who named it Molotov? What definition does Molotov have that correlates to Time Skip? Why is it "Time Skip /SLASH/ Molotov" ???

I'm curios.

>Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Blue Ultra Instinct Kaioken x10 Potara Earring Fusion Goku

>it's really managed to make the best possible decisions
>Nappa
>Ginyu
>Yamcha
>Tien
>Fat Buu

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeh

The elbow was a better assist imo.

Goku
Vegeta
Gohan
Freeza
Cell
Majin Buu
Trunks
Krillin
Piccolo
Android 16
Android 18 (w/ 17)
SSGSS Goku
SSGSS Vegeta
Yamcha
Tien (w/ Chiaotzu)
Nappa (w/ Saibamen)
Ginyu (w/ Ginyu Force)
Kid Buu
Ultimate Gohan
Gotenks
Goku Black
Hit
Beerus

That's 23, and there's 24 for the roster + 8 DLC
This is a pretty great list so far, any idea who the final base roster member is?
Who do you want for DLC? With all these Super characters in I would LIKE some Dragonball Characters to round it out (Roshi, Kid Goku, King Piccolo and you're probably set) as well as some ToP fighters like Jiren or Kefla.

So Beerus is Dormammu?
Yeah, why not.

You forgot ginyu

those are some of the most fun to play characters in the game
truly no taste

Only thing I hate about the roster is fat buu and nappa

>Two Earthling Z fighters
>N.1 Henchmen of the antagonists
>Fat Buu, the first form of Z final villain
>Bad choice
Are you retarded?

Unless 21 ends up being playable, I'm betting on Broly being the last character.

You sound like those people who like the DBZ movies, a full on Faulconer baby.

Either 21 or Broly, I really can't think of anyone else.

Its Broly

>This is a pretty great list so far, any idea who the final base roster member is?
I hope it's another Goku!

>Z final villain

What

Z movies are better written than the main story.

21 but I don't mind Broly either.

>DBZ movies, a full on Faulconer baby.
Z movies had licensed music.

Fat Buu is very unique and important. He's my least liked form of Buu, but he looks fun and there's no other character than fills his niche.

Nappa is one of the most important early DBZ characters. He killed the most Z fighters out of anyone, he's the first character that really kills a lot of characters, even more than Piccolo. He represents Saiyans more than SS, and his moveset is really special too.

Golden Cell

Z's final villain is Buu. A movie that is no longer canon doesn't matter. It's just an excuse Ztards tried to find because they knew Beerus would be in.

Broly and 21 as a secret after you beat story mode.

I sure like those 40 minute fights with some minor story. They were fine as concepts, but the stories were absolutely awful at worst, and mediocre at best.

What are different points?

>Brolyfags still thinking he can be base roster
KEK.

Haven't watched Super can someone give a summary about Goku Black and why he's evil?

dick

It's actually Goten who became insane in Future Trunks' timeline because of everyone's death.

Watch Super and find out

I still like to think of Frieza as the final villain of Z because its poetry
>First big villain (inb4 Vegeta) is also the last one after hundreds of episodes manga panels and years of hiatus

Kino as fuck

alternate timeline brother of Supreme Kai beat Goku and took over his body

Don't tempt fate like that. Every time someone says that the character gets confirmed.
Worked with Yamcha, worked with Nappa/Ginyu and worked with the super characters.

Soon

Except the Golden Frieza arc is in the middle of Super's whole story about Gods and godly Ki and all that. It makes no sense as a final arc compared to the Buu saga.

The 24th is probably Android 21.

For the DLC I think its safe to assume Broly and Bardock will be in. The other predictions are SSB Vegito, SSJ4 Gogeta, Omega Shenron, Kid Goku (DB not GT), and Arale.

Though Towa, Mira, or even Super 17 do have chances as I believe they are still popular/toei wants to milk them dry.

He's you, senpai

A god in training from another universe, Zamasu, went rogue and hijacked Goku's body out of jealousy toward his prowess and the fact that a mortal is reaching God levels. He's using said body to enact his universal genocide of mortal lifeforms in Trunks' timeline.

>Watch Super and find out

Sure as fuck didn't work with Janemba

>spoonfeeding

>“Come forth, Shenron!” – Shenron appears during battle. The seven Dragon Balls will gather one by one as you pull off specific numbers of combos. You and your opponent share the amount of Dragon Balls gathered. Shenron will appear in battle when certain conditions are fulfilled, and the player who fulfills those conditions will have their wish granted. You can choose from four wishes: full HP recovery, teammate revival, addition of one “Sparking!” icon, or constantly recovering HP.

actually worse than x-factor. say it with me Sup Forums, dead on fucking arrival

The translator thought he could do a funny meme. That's the explanation. The magazine just says time-skip (時とばし).

Honestly I don't give a fuck because I couldn't be assed to do a translation for all the shitposters in this shithole, so be grateful he did it for (You).

Black is a Kai named zamasu from universe 10 who wished to switch bodies with Goku and stole a time ring
And then you also have another zamasu from a different timeline who wished for immortality just like garlic jr
They both team up so they can wipe out ningen because they hate humans and aliens fucking things up ruining what the gods created including each other on a daily basis

im confused, didnt goku die in trunks' future from the heart virus?

how are people ignoring this? it just ruined the game

>le super is unforgivably bad meme
Super is bad, yeah, but it's still fun as hell and good enough to watch

Here is the thing, you have to have specific combos to get them, fucking no one is going to JUST do a 10 hit combo.

First you need to that the entire Dragon Ball Universe is actually one universe of 12. (Universe 7 is the one we know)

In Universe 10, there is a Supreme Kai apprentice named Zamas who has strong ideals of justice and looks down on mortals. Then he meets Goku, a mortal who doesn't give the gods the respect Zamas thinks they deserve, and has the powers of the gods. This pisses off Zamas, who decides to wipe out all living life in the universe as his form of justice.
So then he goes to the Super Dragon Balls (they can grant any wish, no restrictions) and wishes to have Goku's body, which he uses to first kill Goku, Chichi and Goten before eliminating literally everyone in the multiverse besides F. Trunks and his GF

The Zamasu inside Goku Black is from an alternate timeline that we don't see. The Zamasu teaming up with Black is from Trunks' timeline. The Present Zamasu was killed by Beerus

IT'S NOT FAIR!
IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN DBZ ONLY!!
WHAT THE FUCK I WON'T BUY THIS CRAP!

>it's still fun as hell and good enough to watch

You have good taste
Part 8 is a masterpiece
Yes but he takes the body of Goku from a different timeline
Because remember trunks in the cell saga created 4 different timelines

>the /fgg/ shitposter moved here
oh great

Please ignore him, his arguments get very silly

We are ignoring it because its a non issue. In a fast 3v3 match who in their right fucking mind would just leave it at a 10 hit combo? That gives you more of a chance to die and lose a character.

does HIt have moves from his fight with Jiren?

except it sounds way more optimal to opt for the 10 hit combo and get the shenron bonus, than ignore the bonuses completely. its going to restrict how the game is played entirely

Present zamasu is Zamasu
He had a time ring so he was protected

Definitely not, but he most likely has moves from his second fight with Goku

>Zamas
>9gag's bizarre adventure

118 was a damn good episode. You are a faggot if you think otherwise.

He can freeze people in time

imagine going on /vg/

this is my first time on Sup Forums in weeks, im here for xenoblade threads and just saw this shit mechanic in the article about these new characters

He doesn't have the Time Cage.