I wanna sniff her pubes

Imagine Street Fighter V never came out in Feb 2016 and Arcade edition was the actual launch release version in Jan 2018. Imagine this trailer dropped

youtu.be/3l4mux-seHI

Would it have been so much better recieved? Im serious: SHOULD Capcom have just waited like Namco did for Tekken 7? Well Sup Forums be honest.

Other urls found in this thread:

nhentai.net/g/107715/
youtube.com/watch?v=LCXEPXfTsEk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

gameplay is still linear and boring

Namco had Tekken 7 at EVO for YEARS before releasing it. Knowing people have been playing and competing at a game you can't have, for years, is a different kind of frustrating.

And im saying should Capcom have done this rather than going full early access?

At first I thought "I wanna sniff her pubes" was weird, but then I imagined her asking "Hey user, wanna sniff my pubes?" and I said yes.

She has even more shit than she had in 4, looks hella fun.

Das it mang... das it.

Do people actually find those models attractive? Looks like a fucking tranny

user. Come on silly.

>best girl looks like a tranny
End yourself.

The additions to Sakura have me hype for they'll do to Cody and Sagat.

>pubes

I wasn't looking forward to the reveal too much because so far they've taken shit away from most of the returning characters but goddamn I can't wait to play her now.
Better late than never I guess.

Does she have really thick pubes? Does she have a hairy butt hole as well?

why do people love sakura so much again

Because.

She's japanese, off curse she has a fucking jungle between their legs.

JAPANESE pubes. Fine, sparse, sleek and long.

Cute, hits like a fucking truck and loops are fun.

yes

they wont be as fun when they aren't 1f

As with most Japanese... mostly hairless, and without defenition, but suddenly a shock or puff of long hair stopping at the base of the labia NOT spreading to the butthole or legs

There's problems both way considering Capcom went full e-sports:

>Release it only to Japan for FGC balance testing
>Ensures only Japan will win for the first five years

Universal release:
>No rigorous balance testing
>Only so much content can be afforded to be made since you don't have a stream of arcade income.

we still don't know half of the changes they are making for AE/S3

SFV is getting a far bigger rebalancing than S1 or 2 got, and we've also already seen some shit like throw loops being removed, and a few new abilities being added beside the promised v-triggers. All they really need to do is to buff defensive options properly which isn't an impossible thing to happen with this update.

Cute, athletic, STRONG kicks ass with rough martial arts that are inherintly Japanese and TOMBOY. She and Asuka Kazama are the spirit of young short lived Japan. The Cherry Blossoms.

i want her pusy
smell pusy sniff sniff lick pusy slurp slrp drink pusy juice gulp gulp

They won't be as fun because there won't be any loops. We want the esports audience above all else user, I hope you understand that loops and any semblance of combos are highly toxic to our valued players.

>most Japanese
>mostly hairless

Hey what happened to combofiend?

>that guy posting his "delinquent" asuka again like he does in every fucking sfv thread

Removing half of someone's life off of a low forward because your shit is on point was definitely satisfying.

I saw her link jab after tatsu in the trailer but I forgot to check if she had vtrigger on or not.

How come when Capcom does it it's bad, but when Nintendo does it, it's amazing?
They did the same with Arms and Splatoon. Both games lacked a ton of modes/content but Nintendo released them as DLC later on.

want more?

Because the base game is complete.
Because they release free updates constantly.

Because i actually give a fuck about Capcoms games and give literally ZERO fucks about what Nintendo is doing??

The opposite of love is not hate user, it’s cold indiffirence.

He left after saying "I'd rather take dicks up my butt than keep doing PR for you". We hope his future endeavors as FGCs cumrag is bright and full or opportunities.

Is there anywhere online where i can research Sakuras pubes?
Its an urgent matter.

I couldn’t possibly offer such insights user.

nhentai.net/g/107715/

>I saw her link jab after tatsu in the trailer but I forgot to check if she had vtrigger on or not.
No vtrigger but thats not a loop either, its a link and a pretty easy one at that.

No, there was nothing wrong with how they released SFV unless you're a lonelyfag that seriously plays fighting games for single player content. Their approach with the seasons of content was a good step forward and prevented the playerbase from being divided, though whether you actually enjoyed the characters they added or not is down to your personal preference. Personally I would have preferred what they're doing with Season 3, 4 veterans and 2 new characters, as Season 2 left a lot of people disappointed.

I AIN’T clicking in that shit nigga!

>normal xx tatsu > normal xx whatever
>not a loop
Saying a link is easy in 5 is kind of unnecessary.

I dunno man, everything so far just likes more of the same. And I still hate what crush counter normals and v-trigger canceling does to the footsies game. If they removed frame advantage off of canceling into v-trigger on block that would be a good start. Everyone should be like Vega where you have to hitconfirm before you activate or you lose your turn and your resources. And give us a viable option besides just mashing on defense for fucks sake. The fact that the best choice when your opponent is at advantage is crouch jab because you have to bet on them attempting to reset pressure or shimmy is just silly.

Thank you. I shall be conducting a few experiments with this link.

it's fucking hot, user. Also there are 3 of them.

Everyone knows how to play Ryu, so a Japanese schoolgirl Ryu-clone is obviously going to be everyone's favourite character. Also, Capcom marketed the fuck out of her during the Alpha days.

Friendly reminder that Karin is still best girl

>blmanian
ah, I see you are a man of culture as well

3 of them what? Fuck you! I ain’t going there!

I'm 100% sure you don't play any fighting games from this post
I just have this ability to sniff out faggotry on Sup Forums but it isn't that much to brag about since it's so common

I'd say its more like st.HP>heavy tatsu>jab>light shoryu.

A loop would be st.HP>light tatsu>cr.HP.>light tatsu and then still being able to combo further. Everytime I've seen a combo in SFV with 2 of the exact same special moves it either didn't work at all or would just end there and then, no continuation.

>her
that's a man, baby

You generally went for st.HP>tatsu>cr.HP>DP in 4 too unless you had character specific specific loops or a jumpin/crumple.

What you wrote is not considered a loop.

Nobody likes 1f links you mong, they're the reason why plinking was essentially required and why it was one of the most requested things to be removed when SFV was announced. If they decided to remove the buffer tomorrow and combos were tied to 1f links, nobody currently playing is going to fucking like it. Now you'll have the same exact combos we've been seeing for 2 years but now they're harder for some reason and drop frequently because skill I guess? It's not skill it's fucking autism, only people who want this shit are streamboars who want to feel some satisfaction knowing a pro player is doing some "heavy execution" combo they themselves can't do. Now they complain that they can do the same shit pro players can do and that the game is "too easy" even though they themselves are stuck under super gold.

The one on the left looks like a bum.

Now she has wider hips, now she's ready to breed.

Sure. Pop vtrigger then and there is your loop.

Sounds boring and tatsu probably wont be vtrigger cancellable.

But does she have better pubes than Sakura?

It is, but no casual gives a fuck about the gameplay, why you think MK sells well?

>execution is not a skill it's autism
lol, why wouldn't you want more things to differentiate strong from weak players besides just "good risk management?" The lack of an execution barrier is one of the reasons why the game is so stale to begin with. Not even saying that it needs 1f links, it just needs more options regarding optimal yet difficult vs simple bnb combos. As the game is right now, the optimal route is almost always the basic bnb, with very few exceptions.

>every version of her but SF4 is boring

stop milking your asuka whore

>generalizing
Let's just end it here. Enjoy her in V, I probably will too for a week or 2.

Her fun stuff was always tied to meter, if you are hating on vtrigger loops you probably only like her in 4.

And there's people that still think shitty sf4 looks better. Damn Sakura went from a 7/10 to a 10/10 top tier waifu.

remember when mk did it and street fighter babys shit on them for it

I can't believe they fucked her face up so badly.

>getting rid of juri's beautiful and perfect hair
This should be a crime.

I want to crawl in her anus and die.

yeah but
the girl is cute

do you think she has solid logs or they break apart when she's on the toilet haha

>japanese pubes
>sparse

i like blmanian faces, except they are fucing sameface, but i like it.

Stop. You're giving me an erection.

Imagine how sticky and wet the long ends must get when they think about guys they like

>She and Asuka Kazama are the spirit of young short lived Japan. The Cherry Blossoms.
What the fuck does this even mean?

Would have preferred if the game was delayed. My local scene was already dwindling with players no longer having the same time to play and travel to compete.
SFV release soured the entire scene most decided to just pack it up since they were already prioritizing work/family etc.
Now I'm stuck with anime games and trying to hide my power levels when work asks me what I am doing when I book days off.
>tfw if they find I travel around the EU and sometimes Japan to play Melty Blood and Guilty Gear.

Interesting that Ken was never shown in this video. What is that all about?

Reminder a Smashfag won the biggest Capcom tournament of the year, and SFV was his second competitive game.

Facelift, hopefully.

Why bother tainting perfection? Ken is not needed.

>still has insane input lag for a 2d fighter
Trash 2016, still trash 2018

youtube.com/watch?v=LCXEPXfTsEk

still cant be topped

This trailer just supports the theory that Ryu is actually just a homeless man fantasizing about being a fighter. All of these fights happen in his meditation and hes really already dead.

Why does every game theory involve someone being dead?

Because he died as raging alcoholic and somehow that transferred into Akuma who he always has to fight in his fantasy.

>Watching the Sakura reveal and Arcade Edition trailer
>All those girls shouting when it shows off Cody's new design

IN DEEES TRUCTIBLE

what do you think her pubes smell like after a hard day of low paying work?