Namco December 15 event?

So is that rumor of the December 15 Namco event basically false, seeing as how we're a couple of days away and nothing has been announced?

I know Jump Festa is the 15th, and there is a Tales of Stream on the 16th, so maybe the guy who created the rumor meant those instead?

Other urls found in this thread:

shoryuken.com/2017/11/24/the-rumors-still-burn-possible-soulcalibur-vi-tidbits-from-the-8wayrun-forums/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm thinking it's Jump Festa

But yeah I have my doubts that guy is telling the truth. He still has it as his pinned tweet. Isn't the majority of what these "leakers" and "industry insiders" say bullshit anyway. I feel like it's very rare that they actually come through.

Wasn't it confirmed ? It was too convenient for the MHA game and the Tales of stream to be announced AFTER the leak came out. Plus wasn't Goku Black mentioned ?

KOS-MOS made it in xenoblade 2, can't be a coincidence desu senpaifamalamborghini

This might sound dumb, but I feel like the fact this guy is sticking so hard to this event means it might be true.

He isn't just some anonymous dude: He is a journalist putting his name out there, so blatantly lying doesn't make a lot of sense because he'd be destroying his credibility for no reason other than some attention.

>He is a journalist putting his name out there

uh....you know it's not the first time a journo spews some shit that turns out to be fake right? NX rumors were the top shitposting stuff

If only we'll get that remaster... But even localisation of that Hero academia game has higher chances.

It's his time!

>But even localisation of that Hero academia game has higher chances.
MHA is pretty popular in the West, so localization chances are pretty high.

Tales of xillia 3 and xillia 1&2 remaster for ps4 will be announced

None of the websites he lists on his twitter bio are things I've heard of.

I'd like it to be real, I really want Xenosaga HD to exist, but I'm very skeptical, even with KOS-MOS being in Xenoblade 2.

This shit being streamed or what ?

But the Switch is confirmed for getting a Tales of game, so that'll probably be announced at the Dec 16 stream.

>It's his time!
Switch exclusive

It was supposed to be a Switch-focused event with SCVI. SCVI wasn't announced for Switch. It's safe to assume it was false.

um no sweetie they said that the announcement for switch would come later because of exclusive cameo characters

The 8bit leak mentioned there were discussions of possible guests which included Nintendo characters. If it's happening, they clearly aren't showing it the 15th.

I thought it was a Heavy presence of Nintendo, not fully nintendo, it could be that 3 out of 5 games are Switch games

What 8bit leak?

The 8way leak, sorry. The one who leaked the announcement at VGA and the switch mechanic.

shoryuken.com/2017/11/24/the-rumors-still-burn-possible-soulcalibur-vi-tidbits-from-the-8wayrun-forums/

I just want Pac-Man Arrangement 95 and Legend of Valkyrie to be rereleased

TALES OF THE ABYSS ON PC
NEVER
E
V
E
R

Had it not already been announced i would have thought the Super Robot Wars would have been an announcement for the event. But we know that's not going to Switch, so I don't even know anymore.

Yeah that sounds more like Nintendo Direct material

>switch
>third party exclusive

Meant to respond to

What is
>Bayonetta 3
>SMT5
>No More Heroes Travis Strikes Again
>Super Bomberman R
>Octopath Traveler
>Ace Attorney 7
>Multiple Indie Exclusives
>Bandai said to have 3 exclusives coming

>make Klonoa multiplat
have to make graphics more detailed
Xbone and PS4 people don't gice a fuck about this kind of game
>make Klonoa Switch exclusive
can get away with PS3-level graphics
is at home with similar looking games (mario, kirby, yoshi)

hmm

Ya know, SCVI on Switch isn't that farfetched.

Look at the SCVI page on Bamco's website under which platforms it'll be released for.

There's a mysterious "Console" label underneath the rest of the listings for platforms.

Bamco are squeezing the truth with that one.

Proof

>Not realising it's obviously for the Ouya
Brainlet

It's obviously meant to be on the OUYA

Why even write anything at all lol

>not announcing it at TGA 2017 with the other platforms

That doesn't even make sense.

ouyamind

dark souls remaster please. is that rumor still plausible?

>from is listed as a nintendo development parter
>just a remaster of dark souls

What a fucking joke, I wish people had standards, I wish third parties looked at Nintendo the same way they look at Sony, minus the being on their knees part

Perhaps Nintendo requested that they save their announcement for their January Nintendo Direct to build hype with a guest character reveal.

yeah. i was bummed that there's no switch version until i saw this. very odd to list ps4, xbox and "console." and to top it off, sc6 looks VERY similar to sc5, which ran on 360/ps3 just fine. as long as they just make the graphics look like the last gen versions (it looked amazing anyway) i'll be happy. it's a possibilty. after all, publishers go where the money is. but
>fighting games on switch controller
uh oh

There are many options outside of joycons for controllers.

Hori controllers, pokken controllers, Hori arcade stick, adapters that allow you to use other controllers on Switch, GCN adapter, etc.

I seriously don't wish so, everyone and their mothers played Dark souls, that shit is available anywhere and on PC.

Xenosaga at least is on old hardware

yeah when its docked. pro controller dpad is fine. i cant play in handheld mode tho. are there joycons with a proper dpad for undocked mode?

Yes.

I probably wouldn't pick it up myself, but portable Dark Souls is a little appealing