>tfw your teacher will never invite you and your best bud to a threesome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-AswqSj0PDs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do jabs really fish in swimming pools?

that's a real place and people do fish there

>threesome
Faggot

How do you trigger this scenario? She's never invited me any where.

You fish with ryuji and she coincidentally shows up to fish.

who gets the pussy/ass?

>You go fishing on Ryuji's birthday

Is he best boy or what?

I completely forgot fishing was a thing in P5

Hey thats my birthday too. I only went fishing with him because hes my bro and called me on my birthda6

He probably tries to escape the thought of his mom getting railed by other boys in his grade.

i feel bad now, i forgot what i did on that day, but i know i didnt hang with ryuji

Wouldnt it be hot if she got impregnated by those 2. Then at around the age of 6 and 7 she initiates the both of them into sex with her. So like it would be like a school teach fucking her ex students as well as their kids who are also her kids she gave birth...like shit would be neato no.

There's a special place for people like you

that's a few steps too far

no.

yeah dude

Hifumi is best girl

You are wrong.

More like Whofumi

I'm in Shido's palace but I'm running in circle because I'm retarded, I'm at the part where you're turned into a mice and I need to get to the pool.

Come on, it's literally just switch puzzles.

Ryuji is loyal to his Ann

Shit son you have to do that like 3 more times in even longer hallways after

The pool one is pretty straightforward just use your third eye to find all the vents, it'll pretty much railroad you in the right direction

Sure.

I turned off the mouse effect by pressing the button but I can't get out of that room as a human since the only door I can take is locked and the only way to get out of that room is to turned back into a mouse???

she is a true gem

>tfw this until Haru joined the party
>missed her rank 10

Solid bros are best bros.

He could've introduced me to his mother so I could say hi at least.

Me and you would get along nicely

Who's the Chun-Li of (video game genre)s?

is the reason that you can have so many save games in p5 is that for each save game you can play through with a different waifu

Yes

That's not a swimming pool, it's an artificial fish colony created for social reasons, basically fish thrown into controlled environment so plebs can come, pay entrance fee, and fish while socializing.
It's soulless as fuck, but it exists.
Japan has a lot of this kind of stuff for various "hobbies" btw, it's a fucked up place.

yes, i saw it on sodapoppins and reckfuls stream, they actually went to that exact spot irl. the fish were slimy and the water was murky as shit.
youtube.com/watch?v=-AswqSj0PDs

Are you Indian by any chance?

>My professor is male
>My best bud is female

Yeah, no.

It's not gay if there's a girl too brah

Yes, but all of us are stuck-up conservatives that would never do that anyway.