Switch and Indies

With the Switch being an indie darling what games do you want to see hit the system?

I wouldn't mind getting some good indies 2bh. Undertale would be nice

Ori and the Blind Forest, please and thank you.

Literally more chance of you sucking my dick censentually

I'd absolutely love a new One Way Heroics game.
Could be indie. Or Spike Chunsoft could have another attempt at making their own.

I'd love either scenario. I mostly just want more One Way Heroics.

This and hollow knight

Yeah, and after Ori, we should get Crash Bandicoot and Halo. And then they can port Mario Odyssey to Steam.

I really want Duck Game for it because multiplayer Duck Game on the go would be great.

Overload
they've commited to xbone and ps4 but it could run on the switch's hardware easily

Hollow Knight is early 2018

More touhou games
All its got right now is a fighting game, I want a real bullet hell touhou game for the switch

The Switch isn't my one and only platform, so I only care about exclusive indie games. I don't need to see games that came out years ago on Steam.

Is this a Descent remake?

Isnt it owned by ms

more or less, it's from the original makers of descent + some ex-volition people

desu the original descent games and original doom's should get a re-release on switch with slick ports and retard proof multiplayer, would print money

doesn't seem like switch and indies are a winning combo as much as switch and steam is a losing combo
indies don't stand out from other indies on steam, there's dozens of thousands of indies and no way to know if anything is of value

>we should get Crash Bandicoot
Not exactly a stretch given Sony does not own Crash, Activision does, and button prompts for an Xbone/PC version are in the game's data

yeah I've read some interviews that devs hate steam because there is just so much fucking garbage to compete with and no curation

I'd say it's both. Steam is filled with trash but the Switch does seem to go well with the bite-size gameplay that Indie games have. Playing a few minutes of your indie game while lying in bed is maximum comfy.

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die.

The quantity itself isn't even the problem, just the quantity of bad games.
There's absolutely no quality control on Steam, whenever you search "Indie" you get one good, one mediocre, 20 mobile ports and 30 asset flips.
On Switch you have quality control, so I'm confident that when it's flooded, it's flooded with good games. Though there are a few minor exceptions already, but they mostly get called out

Piracy doesn't affect sal-

This already came out, but is it any good?

Why do I see so many indie games with physical releases on Switch? I saw fucking Touhou at Target.

But a bad storefront does

>a console starved for games
>game devs ready to churn out piles upon piles of shovelware pixelshit
A match made in heaven.

steam is a glorified appstore with absolutely no curation and garbage sorting tools, of course indie devs would hate it
go look around on steam sometime, clicking on 'games like this' titles on store pages. there are a ton of titles with barely any reviews that have been out for a year or longer