A couple hours left until Net Neutrality is destroyed.. what does this mean for gaming Sup Forums?

A couple hours left until Net Neutrality is destroyed.. what does this mean for gaming Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbc.ca/news/technology/net-neutrality-changes-in-u-s-could-impact-canada-1.2831423
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_Canada
portugalresident.com/juncker-“forgets-portugal”-in-“deeply-personal”-speech-about-eu’s-new-wind
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

absolutely nothing and it will cleanse the internet of the poorfags and teenagers

why do americans talk like net neutrality is ending for the entire world

No more 56%ers in multiplayer unless they've purchased the Premium Gamer Package for $199.99, it's time to rejoice

watching spoony and chris chan commit suicide will be a highlight

Literally nothing is happening

it was supposed to happen on the 7th and nothing so catch up OP

Was there anyone worse than this guy at the VGA'S this year?

Nothing, you will just have to spend much more of your hard earned shekels to afford that premium gaming bandwidth package

Thankfully nothing will change in yurop

all the paying to use your own internet shitposting going through the roof

You dont actually follow american politics, do you?

truly sad..

If net neutrality dying and me having to pay extra money means I don't have to play with chinks/br/russians, then fucking kill it already.

Mericans get fucked, glorious EU wins. Not much else OP

he was the only thing worth watching

It's happening on the 14th slowpoke

Many places in the world already don't have net neutrality and their internet services suck with ISPs trying to sell people packages and ding them for stupid things. We don't want that to start in the US.

b-but what if it comes to Europe too..

pretty much sums it up, all the fucking shitters on the internet will be discouraged and will move on to a new hobby

It won't effect to consumer directly. They'll make big websites pay premium which will in turn require those sites to either start subscriptions or raise them. Thus putting all the hate on the web sites and not the isps.

Imagine having so little sense of humor

Soon we can rejoice in a pirate free gaming industry where entitled shitbags will have to actually pat for there games.

it already has in some countries like portugal

he's Sup Forums's boi, and he will host the next E3

The net result is you'll be charged more for just about everything. In terms of games, you're going to pay extra to download them, pay extra to play online, pay extra for patches etc. If you're conscious about money at all or mommy pays for the bill, you're going to have to pick and choose carefully what you do online, limit your play sessions, decide which patches and games are worth it and make some tough choices, ruining your online experience.

Once America does something, the world soon follows.

The rest of the world hates Drumpf you fucking retard

>EU falling for the jew
Let me get you some perspective, Im from footbal land, we have no net neutrality here but guess what, we dont fall for the ultra capitalistic jew and we have the EU to crack any corp that tries bullshit so everyone but universal niggers like Vodaphone start shit, with Altice, french guys, behaving and getting a extremely large ammount of the market.

Why do they get the large ammount of the market? Because they expanded with good cables, even with some optic and dont fuck with people. Its such a basic idea, dont fuck your customer, it just works.

Who cares about amerifats

good, now half the country can start looking for employment

Hate to break it to you double-digit IQ trumpledytes, but this affects americans, not chinks/br/russians. You're just going to pay more for a worse service and possibly have to deal with censored content. This is the future you chose.

Imagine being this naive. Do you think greedy asshole corporations like Comcast give a single fuck about consumers? Do you think they won't immediately try and nickel and dime you to death?

most countries have absolute net neutrality though, since they aren't owned by a monopoly, like the US is. Right now, US is among the first to experience it, if it comes through.

>>Sup Forums

fpbp

Oh, they'll pay too, but so will customers. Cable companies are going to make up all the lost revenue from cable cutters and it's all thanks to you my Sup Forums friend.

The only thing the VGA's are good for are laughing at people making asses of themselves on stage and Jeff's supreme shilling

>You're just going to pay more for a worse service and possibly have to deal with censored content.
I already do this

name one

So do I have to pay for youtube now?

drumpf has nothing to do with what he said, retard

And no one can buy games legally because they all are afraid of running out their data cap.

for me, nothing
for us citizens, dunno

>it won't effect the consumer
>here's how it will effect the consumer
This is your mind on Sup Forums

Means rejoice because less burgers inserting their shitty ass political commentary into fucking EVERYTHING.

>my reading comprehension is garbage

Brazil.
Canada.
Chile.
European Union.
India.
Netherlands.
Philippines.
Singapore.

Your parents already do this, they might have to cut your internet and tendies in the near future. There is a plus side, though; you trumpledytes will finally have enough time to focus on that GED test, receive higher education and become gainfully employed at an Amazon warehouse.

Youtube is not blocked, but will count towards your monthly data cap. However, uploading and streaming videos on XFinity™'s new Xfinity Personal Video Service™ will not count towards your cap!

Why is wired internet not a free market in the US?

Smart ISPs will stick to their regular service since it's obvious where people will flock if other ISPs start fucking around.

I love this dude. i would have never given a shit about his game but now im interested if such a persona is behind it

>I already pay more than what I pay.

starting to think you're western european because what the fuck do you think the EU does?

>Canada

>Canada generally has stronger net neutrality protections than the U.S. thanks to the internet traffic management practices the CRTC adopted in 2009. ... "Canadians rely on a lot of American services… to go about their daily

cbc.ca/news/technology/net-neutrality-changes-in-u-s-could-impact-canada-1.2831423

Americans really are subhuman aren't they. Complete know nothings.

>we don't fall for the jew
>have to pay for owning tv

Im moving to europe if americuck actually votes this shit in, i dont want microtransactions on my internet

He's not wrong; you literally said they would start charging customers which is a negative effect. You contradicted yourself you absolute donut.

I'm Canadian and we don't have that bullshit here

>projection

>European Union.
This is the first I've heard of this. I'm pretty sure Net Neutrality is a thing in most EU countries.

I know, but at least they're less obnoxious and ignorant and memey about it.

It is. The monopolies in almost every area are a result of the free market.

What game is the first panel referencing ?

Why hasn't the rest of the world withdrew from the Climate accord? America did it? Why hasn't the rest of the world let their civilians carry assault rifles? America did it. Why hasn't the rest of the world banned gays from the military? America did it. Why hasn't the rest of the world put out a travel ban on the middle east? America did it.

So I am going to have to pay for an unlimited plan just like I do for my phone? It's a bit jewie but not that big a deal, plus it keeps the nigers and the poor people to a minimum.

Euroshitter here and we don't have that, you're just pulling this out of your ass huh

>Internet service providers generally provide Internet service in a neutral manner, notable exceptions being Bell Canada's, Eastlink's, Shaw, and Rogers Hi-Speed Internet's throttling of certain protocols and Telus's censorship of a specific website critical of the company.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Net_neutrality_in_Canada

It is.

It is but the government allowed monopolies to happen and now they block off everyone else from starting one up all the while they sit on poor ass infrastructure that they will never fix because there's no competition. So we're not only getting maximum jewed but also getting maximum shit service as well.

But you dont, you can buy extra chanels but free public ones are available to anyone who connects the TV by whatever means they do.

After nothing happens, how smug am I allowed to act at you doomsdaying faggots?

>no argument

Didn't think I'd be that right on the money. Damn, I impress myself.

and more importanly amerimutts

Except for one word in that sentence.

>Im from footbal land
which one tho

I'm Canadian and live in a province that just recently folded their crown corp handling telecoms. It wasn't as fast as, say, California Comcast or Bell Coastal but it had no overages, no caps, no throttling, nothing. It was by far the best net i'd ever had consistency wise and i'm somewhat sad to hear that we may soon lose our last few crown telecoms. I genuinely hope you guys don't get shafted (which you probably will) but as far as I know you already let it happen 40 or so odd years ago.

>just change ISPs :^)
That might make sense for you big city folks but some of us live in bumblefuck nowhere and have no choice in ISPs. If Comcast goes full kike and starts packaging shit I either have to take it or just not have internet.

don't worry sweaty I screencapped your post so you won't be able to be so cocky when shit goes down

Portugal says hello. Yes, we do exist, no we dont blame you for forgetting, even junker forgot in his speech, and no I am not kidding.

portugalresident.com/juncker-“forgets-portugal”-in-“deeply-personal”-speech-about-eu’s-new-wind

Explain how charging a subscription doesn't affect people who were previously visiting a website for free. I'll wait.

>banned gays from the military
They did?

Except that's wrong, you drooling, politically inept retards

The posting quality in this place will improve 69% after Americans stop shitposting.

The good football land.

There are local laws and regulations making it so only the already established ISPs can operate in the area.

America's ISP problem goes way deeper than Net Neutrality.

>Portugal says hello
Why are you always the third world country on maps?

>I am a big company, I will refuse to profit from something that every big competitor does because of ethics!
Said no corporation, ever.

If they did me and my boys didn't get the memo, lol

it doesnt. Only cellphone plans suffers from this

This place is hosted on American servers

And no they won't move it to shit yuropoor speeds that quickly

Twitter basement libertarians told me new neutrality is bad, so it must be bad.

>this is what net neutrality supporters actually believe

Germany?

Hold their HQ hostage till demands are met. I can see someone do that.

The one riddled with immigrants?

Maybe you should have tried using the legal system instead of screencaps on twitter to get that illegal shit go away.

This is a result of the free market, why did libertarians keep pretending the free market is a good thing in practice? They are the same as communists spouting ideals that sound good on paper but fall apart in practice

No more amerimutts shitting it up

Too busy eating sausages, being melancholic, watching football and being governed by fuckers who waste dosh. The last guy who managed to make us money was a poor country farmer kid that did economy in uni and became a dictator.

We didn't, so I dunno what he's on about.