ITT: Characters who did nothing wrong

He just wanted to save his waifu.

>wanted to hate him and the other Torna losers after what they did to Vandham and Fan
>Couldn’t
Fuck you Takahashi I didn’t want to care about these guys.

fuck you vinny, she didn't do anything

Same here, such good characters.

Glasses nerd never really gets redeemed.

Though I did feel bad we killed his bladefu

Nomura's gang of genocidal edgelords shouldn't be this likable.

The best thing is that he makes points that the story confirms to be how it is, like how he hates the fact that blade where made for humans to use.

Any character that rips off a character look from a rip off of an anime of a rip off of Char Aznable is guilty of any and all crimes. Real or imagined.

>no one posted monika yet
maybe theres hope for Sup Forums

If they did nothing wrong then you wouldn't need to defend them in the first place.

My boy CZAR

A true patriotic servant to the very end.

why do autists like Jin?

Its easy to respect a man who would burn the world for his waifu.

same, except patroka is shit

Mik was a top lad

Good thing Kamille lives up to his namesake and punches the same way he does everything.
LIKE A GIRL.

Because they can relate to him.

offical tora tier:

Mik
Jin
Akhos
Malos
Patroka

>mfw Empty Moment

>wiki says Malos is second in command to Jin

I understood it as Malos was the leader and recruited jin in the rain. Am I a brainlet or is the wiki wrong

Nope, Jin is in command but he and Malos are pretty equal in terms of how much weight they can throw around.
Malos is pretty bad at making his own decisions so he likes to help others out with theirs.

>mfw stunned swallow

Malos says he "exists for Jin's benefit" early in the game.

He was just a broken man who went mad after he lost entire army in matter of seconds

Fucker keeps AOE launching my whole team and taunts me while I try to kill Malos.
That's plenty of wrong if you ask me considering I've been stuck on this fucking boss for 3 days now.

Fairy Land has had it too good for too long.

Your mom.

Mr teleports behind you did everything wrong

>The best thing Nomura designed in years wasn't even for Square enix
Did he get fed up with their shit?

Have you tried... gitting gud?

Yes I'm grinding right now and trying to find some launch resist gear.

You probably don't need to grind, just change your party composition, I think you should also focus Jin first aswell.

I'm using Zeke, Nia and Morag or Tora. Rex is for field skills only at this point. I don't really have any rare blades other than the ones the story forces on you.
Problem is that I'll always get stuck in Jin launching me and Malos blowdown -combo and that'll wipe the whole team. Trying to find some resists to at least launch but because I haven't done any side quests really, I don't have gear that's good for that.

Ah, maybe it'd help if I said You only need to take Jin to half HP