Happy holidays from Naughty Dog Sup Forums!

Happy holidays from Naughty Dog Sup Forums!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Of course the makers of shit would promote shit.

I bet if it was 2 gay dudes Sup Forums wouldn't care less

>Still can't say Christmas but can say Jewnukkah
americans are a meme

can black people even be jewish? i thought jews couldn't ever marry other jews

>Happy Holidays but ALSO SPECIALLY Hannukah

Jews.

Is Hanukkah not a holiday?

is her nose trying to escape her face

Even the artstyle is SJW

it's a jewish celebration of satan as their lord and savior

Happy holidays!
That artstyle is cancer.

>can black people even be jewish?
youtube.com/watch?v=hBlbLgl5WDs

Yeah it's totally fuckin gay that the warlock that made it so nobody can say the word Christmas is still hanging around you gigantic faggot.

Today is the first day of Hanukkah. It isn't Christmas yet.

Jesus that nose

Could be pandering to Black Israelites (which would be hilarious since they're literally black-skinheads).

every fucking year with this shit

>implying that they'll said Christmas

Are you saying that jews can't marry non-jews or that jews can't marry other jews? Anyway both are wrong.

Cute pic.

I want Sup Forums to go away. This is not the place for you.

>Black Israelites

(you)

This site is not the place for you.

You're right, they would care more.

Muslims don't practice Christmas.
Muslims don't have a New Year's until March.
Why would you put a fucking Muslim character with Arabic writing on your Season's Greetings tweet?
That would be like sending a happy hanukah tweet back with Hitler and Goebbels on it.

Very tolerant.

Wouldn't they try killing eachother?

>Sup Forums has been ultra-liberal anti-racists since at least 2008
>Sup Forums still thinks they get to tell others to leave

I wonder if the person who drew this drew the bitch on the right to represent the Muslim. Probably out of fear that she'd get lynched.

>a black jew and a muslim, both female, looking uncomfortable under mistletoe

what did they mean by this?

Well said fellow neogafugee.

hehe

She's not Muslim and that's not Arabic. But Muslims do also have holidays.

Most liberals arn't that smart.

had your daily dose of soy cum milk yet soyburgerclapper?

>Sup Forums has been ultra-liberal anti-racists since at least 2008
you can try resetera.com, you clearly weren't here for a long time

irony

did they really turn Chloe into a dike?

>Sup Forums

He was speaking about Sup Forums you dipshit. It was during the chanology years and ultimately all those chanlogist ironically fucked off to Reddit when that place started to garner steam.

If that isn't a muslim or arabic writing, then what are they according to your liberal mind?

If only gamergate and trumptards had the decency to do the same.

the person on the right isn't Muslim nor is the sweater in Arabic. how can people be this ignorant?

>saying 'Christmas' is a Sup Forums thing
what did Xe mean by this

>Facts are liberal
Hey, you said it ;^)

Sup Forums was neither. Sup Forums was all about the lulz and fucking with everyone and ruining their day. It was irreverent and fundamentally anti-authoritarian. That means both SJWs and alt-right cringelords would be equally unwelcome.

>happy holidays and Happy Hanukkah

oy vey

Xe/Xer meant we need to respect all religions, ethnicity, and cultures except for white christians.

Sup Forums was always, and still is, a libertarian/ancap/anti-authoritarian website. Gafugees need to leave.

>fundamentally anti-authoritarian
That's already quite the assumption.

Nobody said this, Sup Forums. This is how people can smell you out a mile away.

>no mention of Christ anywhere
>Hanukkah
>lesbians and homosexuality being celebrated

This kinda stuff really makes me think... that Sup Forums is ALWAYS RIGHT

Um, sorry sweetie but we've always been apolitical K?

Gamergate manifested on Sup Forums first. Nobody here is leaving, so you'll have to either fuck off or tolerate it.

Reminder that the increased number of shit games, reverse racism, microtransactions, and forced sexuality isn't because of some boogeyman, it's because of an actual agenda being pushed that some of you are too stupid to see or claiming it to be "progressive."

oh yeah... the two brown girls... from that game they made... I get it! Thanks naughty dog!

>he doesn't recognize random sandpeople writing wow so ignorant

yeah I think thats ok

I think you misread. I was saying what would happen if she was Muslim and not Hindu. Take a gander why.

>Gamergate manifested on Sup Forums first.
And Chanology manifested on Sup Forums first.

Gamergate actually did manifest on reddit first though.

>nobody said this
>OP imagine deliberatley avoids using the word Christmas but strangely acknowledges Hanukkah despite being far less popular
Screenshot this and if Naughty Dog posts something similar come Christmas time I will eat my underwear on livestream

>Gamergate manifested on Sup Forums first.
Only newfags cared about Gamergate. Pretending as if that movement was anything other than an embarrassing memory that must be forgotten outs you as a cringy faggot

thanks for admitting you're retarded.

From the Yahoo answer pages I've read it seems to be highly taboo

I'd love to see all the red strings and newspaper clippings connecting "shit games" with "reverse racism" and "forced sexuality" on your wall. All presumably leading back to... something. Whatever it is, it's bad, right?

I would rather Sup Forums stay than faggots like you. There's a place for you, it's called reddit.

really? But you were mad because I pointed out burgercrappers wont use "Merry Christmas" anymore and you went Sup Forums Sup Forums boogieman all over the place
What were you saying then

wow, it's almost like Hanukkah starts today and Christmas isn't until the December 25th.

It's an agenda pushed by people that are terrified of inequality due to being mentally raped by an industrialized world. It's everywhere.

Is there a hindu holiday or something? I get the jew part since it's hannuka
das rite jew boy, you're getting BLACKED now

they arent going to acknowledge Christmas. I will bet everything

>kissing under mistletoe is a christmas tradition anyway
uh huh

>ho boy cant wait til I tell my friends on tumblr about this absolute retard who doesnt study and celebrate other diverse cultures like me!

yeah whatever faggot

>Reminder that the increased number of shit games,
The AAA shit you fags obsess over is worthless to me and anyone else with taste. It's been garbage for years and pretending le SJWs are the cause outs you as a fucking retard.
>reverse racism
Hahah fucking what? Name 5 games released last year that actually fucking did this. You can't, because no game is going to outright insult an entire fucking race you moron.
>microtransactions
Have been a pain in the ass for LITERAL YEARS YOU UNDERAGE FAGGOT
>forced sexuality
The only reasons it seems "forced" is because you cunts complain about it all the goddamn time.

Reddit, home of gamergate and r/t_d? No thanks.

Let me guess, it's the fault of the Globalist Corporate Zionist Gynocracy, yes?

FPBP.

those subhuman jewpigkikeswines with their overlord Neil Druckman Judenschwein satan incarnate from Israel didn't even wish happy holidays, as that would directly refer to christianity and christmas and we can ABSOLUTELY NOT have that.
The current year is multiculti, transracial sjw lgbtpedo femen libshit antifa commie alllivesmatterbutwhites. #wrongsideofhistorywhitechristiannazi

They deliberately chose "seasons greetings", whatever thefuck that may mean to not trigger some mentally ill melting special snowflake out there.

>"HURRFF DURRF HAPPY INCLUSIVE SPRING EVERYONE!"

You don't even realise how ranting about muh war on christmas every time you come across the words "happy holidays" is Sup Forums as fuck then I can't help you.

>I was wrong about something and someone called me out on my shit
>Better call him tumblr MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
Kill yourself

Diwali is the only winter-ish Hindu holiday, but Buddhists have Bodhi day and they also use the Om symbol

But you won't have to hear anyone insult other cultures or use the n word anymore. It's a much safer place for those of delicate sensibilities and it's perfect for policing other people's language, which you seem so fond of.

>And Chanology manifested on Sup Forums first.

Actually no it didn't. It's a lot more complicated than that. I was there, I was on the irc with the rest of /i/ before it became 'chanology' the idea of raiding and fucking with Scientogy was thought about for well over a year with /i/nvaders, but it never surfaced. Raiding Scientology had no moral standing, we originally wanted to do it for the lulz. It wasn't until the Summer of Newfags of 2007 and sites like Encloypedia Dramatica wanted to drive traffic up for themselves (Girlvinyl is to blame) that eventually the cancer took over the idea in the Fall and turned into some type of retarded as moral crusade. It's the birth of EFG becoming the new avatar of anons for newfags. Eventually the chanology garbage started off Sup Forums and more onto sites like youtube for kiddies who discovered Sup Forums through chocolate rain and rickroll.

>Gamergate actually did manifest on reddit first though.

Except it didn't. I know what you're trying to do, you're trying to place this idea that any form of conservative outlook based off of Reddit despite Reddit always been a fomenting pile of garbage that spewed out progressive thinking. It's not working.

Can somebody please explain to me why nut case leftist believe that Islam shares their ideology? We're talking about the people that throw gays off of rooftops and force women to cover their entire bodies. Why do green haired hamplanets think these people are on their side?

Fuck off already, Sup Forums.

reminder that "white guilt", taught by jewish and communist professors for decades, will be the final downfall of western civilization.

IT won't be a war, it won't be a plague of famine or lack of natural resources.

It will simply be a bunch of brainwashed idiots who are so afraid of being "racist" will let in the barbarians in a sad misguided attempt to pay for the alleged sins of their fathers in a quasi religious form of repentance.

keep slurping that cum soyboy

Sonygroes will defend this

imagine being this deluded as you watch your society collapse around you

Is this real Sup Forums, I can't tell

>Gamergate
>Conservative
What the actual fuck are you talking about?

I don't think even they will. Nobody bought that shit game and everybody shat all over it the minute it was announced and it sold like 2 copies

imagine being this deluded that you think Christmas is the only holiday in winter

>reverse racism
What does that even mean, being extra nice to someone?

No

Because atleast they're genuine and forward about their intentions, people despise sneaky, scheming snakes and rats

GAS

Where am I policing anyone's language? I'm pointing out facts. If you don't want to deal with people interrupting your circlejerk, maybe you should go to an appropriate subreddit, where troublemakers like me are banned.

Why do you subhuman leftist always cry for a safespace?

t. gaf