Considering how many trash games Naughty Dog made I think Uncharted was an upgrade

Considering how many trash games Naughty Dog made I think Uncharted was an upgrade
Crash 1,2 and 3 are trash and only nostalgia fags enjoy it
Jak 1 was 7/10 while II and III 4/10 unfinished trash and Jak X is one of the worst combat racings I've ever played
in Jak II you spend 3 hours playing mini idiot games
Literally only a western dev retard could make such horrible decisions
I just don't call it shovelware because the controls work (not 100% of the time but they do)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QElLYmyXKUM
youtube.com/watch?v=WfyxLgpr76g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This bait thread is pants-on-head retarded. Crash 2 is one of the best 3D platformers ever made.OP you should be ashamed you hardly explained anything

>Literally only a western dev retard could make such horrible decisions
Naughty Dog was always trash people only liked because Jak was Sony mascot

It was a good tech demo for the PS1 to show the power of 3D and have some rival to Mario but it was garbage in 1997 and it is garbage today
instead of having decent 2D platform sections Crash games have meme collecting in 2D just because''dude it's hard lmao"
The only good platformer on the PS2 was Ratchet and Clank. In fact I think it's the only good platformer made by a western developer. Don't come with your Banjo shit nostalgia

Look at this retard. Is this a bait convention?

Youre retarded

Can you explain your points without bait or edgy buzzwords? You cant be this tasteless

Please don't shitpost with Ratchet and Clank

This thread is a retard party

I get upset when people glorify western slight above shovelware like Jak and Crash
in Jak III you spend the first 3 hours watching meme cutscenes (DUDE FUNNY EPIC EDGY) and driving in the most boring and horrible driving mechanics ever just to extend the length of the game. It's irrelevant to a platformer and it only show how lazy and braindead western developers are
You can see more polish in neptunia and fan-made japanese games than in all 4 jak games and in the crash trilogy
in Jak 1 ok it's not that bad but the entire game is just collecting things. You keep playing wanting for the real game to start but when you realize it's just a collecting trash with no story or depth

just a proof that Banjo is garbage is that Yooka Laylee is Banjo 2.0 and people hated it. Only nostalgia fags love that kind of western ''platformer''

Look at this trash
youtube.com/watch?v=QElLYmyXKUM
The meme sandbox GTA clone, the racing, everything about it's trash

DSP was right to say Jak II is probably one of the worst triple a titles ever
The HD remasters run at smooth 34fps because the game code is so awful you can't optimize without re-wring everything
The missions aren't hard they are simply broken
youtube.com/watch?v=WfyxLgpr76g
They wanted to implement meme skateboarding and driving and Naughty Dog Jak X which is an entire game based on racing don't have good controls and awful drive mechanics

>
Short and sweet b8 is best. Keep that in my mind for the future, sport.

Crash 2, J&D and TLOU are Naughty Dog's three best games

Switch the Uncharted opinion with the crash opinion and I agree

You have no proof. No evidence even, Yookah is not nearly as good as Banjo at all

Man all you Crash and Banjo Haters got Blown the fuck out. Come back when you cretin can make actual points

>tumblr

where else can you find high quality retro game ads?

>crash
>amazing graphics but the choice to move into and away from the screen means gauging jumps is very difficult
>crash team racing
>unironically better than mariocart
>jack 1
>trying to get on the platformer train early for the new gen, only to see the GTA and tony hawk rocket take off
>jack 2
>IM GONNA KILL PRAXIS, tony hawk float board and GTA 3 ripping off while taking nothing good of those games. Shooting is terrible since you cant strafe. So you just run around in circles trying to avoid fire while spraying bullets everywhere. The overworld was barely used for missions or freeform gameplay. It was just there because GTA3 did it
>Jak 3
>bunch of minigames stapled together with terrible driving, useless powers and guns that have no need to be aimed since they are homing/huge explosions
>uncharted
>understanding that ripping off just doesnt do it. Take a new idea (cloning adventure movies like indiana jones) with barebones cover shooter mechanics which casuals can sit back and play without being challenged. Which works as the gaming crowd gets older and wants to relax from work stress and be done in a few hours with a game
>TLOU
>except for a terrible "citizen kane of gaming" story is actually competent at being a survival shooter that has thought put into its mechanics

jumping away from camera is very difficult? At least you arent baiting like the other retards in the thread

As op said The Last of Us and Uncharted are more finished and polished than Jak and Crash
Jak trilogy is an insult to platformers. They even had to add more shooting stages in Jak III because they ran out of ideas

Nigga the cloud bridge was fucking bullshit and everything wrong with crash.

Mario64 also could have this issue but they alliviated it by making multiple decisions. The jumps are floatier allowing you to use air control to land on a small platform. They also put in things like walljump and other types of jumps to better control and recover. Finally the camera could be controlled to give a better angle.
Crash doesnt have these in part because the way they made the game. It sucked up every bit of processor power to run. In the postmortem they mention how they had to handplace leaves to just cover enough geometry to get below a certain polygon count.

Now they were new and it was their first big game. So it isnt too weird the game has issues. Hell it did 3d platforming better than a bunch of other games.

The second bridge level is the only truly terrible level of the trilogy. thinking that it is the epitome of the whole thing is foolish.

Dont be a retard, boy. You are better than that

Ignoring the obvious bait in OP's comments, are the ps4 versions of Jak decent ports? Are the controls laggy?