ITS UP

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t475kPIEXPg
youtu.be/9FVADOLRf54
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not even going to watch this, Teras Kasi is a fucking rad game

James please stop.

This

You'd be lucky to get 3-4 avgns a year. It feels like he's made 10 this year.

Jesus christ he’s really cranking them out.

That game was awesome, loved playing as the sandpeople and screeching like an autist

As a finn, how he says Teräs Käsi unsettles me deeply.

Is he broke? Why is he shitting these out recently?

wow this game just went up $200

holy shit that remastered segment was gold

yea I gotta admit it was pretty good but who hasn't made a bit like that before

finally hes looking at shit ps1 games

The angry gamer shtick is getting kinda old. I mean dont get me wrong the new batch of scream at stuff like morons and nitpick games making silly faces isnt good either but this is just tired and played.

>GEEEEEZ ONLY 4 EPISODES A YEAR NERD?
>WHAT THE FUCK STOP MAKING SO MANY EPISODES JAMES

Honestly the ACTUAL reviews themselves only need to reach about 10 minutes, the earlier episodes always hit under this mark. Most episodes that went over 10 minutes were filled with all the "skit"shit that Sup Forums shits on him for.

it sucks. Everyone knew it back then and they know it now

but he already looked at mega man x5.

>Why is he shitting these out recently?

Because no Monster Madness anymore. He has more time for AVGN.

I know. And planet of the apes and independence day. Seems like it might be a regular thing for him to review more "modern" games.

youtube.com/watch?v=t475kPIEXPg

>PS1 is modern

Time to let it go

WHERE DID THE HAIR GO

thats why i put it in quotes. modern for avgn.

does he even see what he looks like on camera? lol why does he still upload these

great episode

YOU GET THE KASI KICKED OUT OF YOUR TERASS

I bet all his videos got demonetized by youtube, so he lost his passive income. Also why his recent videos have paid promotions.

He might be saving up to make a 2nd movie, the creature feature he’s always mentioned. He’s not getting any younger so he better get on that before it’s too late.

He is a literal dad now, I doubt he gives a fuck.

Big Boss ryan needs his money

Oh god, people age?

Damn he's not even 40 yet, it's not like he's 80.

Because outside of your Cheeto-scented NEETcave, people actually start to look older as they age?

From socialblade the Nerds channel gets more views than ever

I laughed

What’s your favorite jizz tune? I like this one.

youtu.be/9FVADOLRf54

He has more time because his kid doesn't constantly shit herself anymore, stop being so negative.

But he has kids now, so he’s gonna have his hands tied up for the next 18 years until they go off to college. Thats why some parents end up going crazy when their kids grow up and move out, because you get so used to them being around and suddenly your life seems kinda meaningless.

So if he wants to direct another movie, he better get started sooner rather than later, because he’s not gonna wanna do it when he’s in his 50s and constantly tired.

That's why there is a wife to take care of them.

is the most kino AVGN moment when he landed the plane in top gun with the power glove?

Comparatively more modern than Atari NES.

Going bald is only an issue if you're already a loser with nothing going for you at all.