You know, with Mega Man 11 being announced, it's really high time we got a new battle network game...

You know, with Mega Man 11 being announced, it's really high time we got a new battle network game, or at least a collection.

Please. PLEASE

The series wrapped up nicely, we don't need more. At best make a spiritual sucessor that doesn't suck.

This, actually.
Or just follow the adventures of patch. Could be cool.

Roll had such a thick tight ass in this game. Look at this pic. God damn

A collection with some new connectivity features is all I still want out of Battle Network.

Star Force was better

A remake might be better

BN concluded at 6 dummies
we need a new Star Force/ZX game

BN also concluded at 3. That didn't stop them from making a sequel.

An MMO would be cool just for how meta it would be.

Pic related is best girl.

>BN also concluded at 3.
source?

>wanting the continuation of a finished series
Please don't be like those dumb fucks that ask Nintendo to release a Mother 4.

i want something like pokemon showdown

Star Force concluded with 3, you moron. There'd have to be the same "completely ignore the ending of the previous game" shit like what happened from BN3-4 to continue.

Go replay the game. 3 was meant to be the end, that's why 4 is so unpolished, a new team took over.

Short of a collection BN isn't coming back.

Either make Starforce 4, or a BN6 remake for the 3DS with online play.

Is there anyone familiar with the JP version of 6 that can tell me how to get the 10 e-reader requests?

He was on his way to becoming a good guy.

Use a gameshark code.

Then he stood too close to Omega exploding and got blown up.

No really that's canon.

>implying Star Force was ever bad

>Implying Star Force was ever good.

2 was, 1 was okay but lackluster, 3 was actually enjoyable, but neither can crappy 3d models compare to the visuals of BN, nor can the gameplay compare. It was like BN, but worse exactly where it mattered the most.

Anything but Legends 3, please

Starforce 3 was what 1 and 2 should've been combat wise.

PvP was one of the best times I had with the DS on the same level as KI:U

I don't know why Capcom hasnt jumped on the mobile game nostalgia train. It worked for Yu-Gi-Oh duel links and Digimon.

Imagine a battle network game for phones where you create your own Navi, can explore the internet world and see other navis(players) and fight AI or other people for chips.

Playing BN without physical buttons would be tough. The PET would be an app right now, though.

Star Force 3 is the only one that's any good.

SF2 and 3 PVP was fucking awesome.

No physical buttons is a bummer but haptic feedback from phones can emulate the feel when you press a button.

Would prefer 4.5 style gameplay for phones.

Same with the rest of the guardians, but dying didn't stop Phantom from sticking around.

It was uglier, its combat was shit and it lacked all the fluff I actually liked about BN.

>Roll.exe
>thick