New Weekly EZA Thread

New Weekly EZA Thread
Mods are assholes edition
Get in here

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uCtDOPsmMK4
resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot-the-new-era.703/page-96#post-1774306
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why did Ian have to win the betting special? Jones would have been way more fun.

Yeah, I blame it on the brim to brim bomb bets asked to Ian.

Waiting for Brad to post the podcast, give me something to listen to on my deliveries

The animal crossing in real life video was pretty good

yeah but Ian's stakes were better at least

It's gotten to the point now where everything Ben does or says annoys me.

It be Damiani n Blood this week

>brings Mega Man X to the Hall of Greats
>doesn't even give points to it
>game loses because of him

that Jones vote for pokemon

Which Hall Of Greats was this? The first one?

For those that missed it, Hall of Greats was last night. Here's a link to the Twitch video twitch tv /videos/209187963

I agree, I can't make it through Frame Traps anymore because he's such a maudlin, overly sentimental faggot. We get it, you think you're eloquent, but that doesn't mean that every simple thought you come up with needs a 5 minute preamble. It's to the point now where not only does he over explain his own points, but when his "guests" make a point he takes it upon himself to arrogantly rephrase what they said like he is the only one with the ability to form a coherent sentence.

Nice! Thank you. Didn't even realise they were streaming it.

What games are in their Hall of Greats right now?

FUCK OFF BACK TO WHERE YOU CAME FROM

hallofgreats.com

new ones are: Pokemon Red/ Chrono Trigger

but we come from here, user

Anyone have Cup of Jones?

How did Red get in but not Blue?

youtube.com/watch?v=uCtDOPsmMK4

Thanks dude

well its listed as red and blue, but i though kyle specifically mentioned red

Thank you.

>Pokemon Red
How's that for nostalgia votes, Huber?

resetera.com/threads/easy-allies-ot-the-new-era.703/page-96#post-1774306

That level of denial to not see that Kyle's just trying to stop the situation from getting awkward by having a giggle at his boss and more importantly, that Jones is clearly very shaken by the whole thing.
He's right about Ian though. Bloody hell, how can someone be that oblivious to what's going on with that gift.

Hope for Brad though where you can see that he's holding in how livid that someone's trying that bullshit on Jones.

Explain?

Someone sent Jones a book on Women's rights during a group stream. So much for love and respect.

Irony is Jones might give it a shot and read it... because he doesn't live in a fucking bubble.

Brandon Jones went on Colin Moriarty's podcast. The L&R cultists (because apparently Colin's worse than Hitler) lost their shit and got extremely petty about it.

>All the allies are joking about that gift
>BOOK REPORTS MUST BE RATED BY EACH ALLY

I think they redeemed themselves a bit more there.