What's the last game that tested your reflexes to the limit?

What's the last game that tested your reflexes to the limit?

dawg, you can tell that's Kylo Ren and star wars spoilers from the thumbnail, ain't clicking that. Get more creative.

Luke dies.

That wasn't Luke, just his shadow clone

Luke does a sick move straight out of The Matrix®.

of course he dies
he went on public news trashtalking about the movies hes still being paid for
you dont bite the hand that feeds you

Luke doesn't get killed though.
He just... dies.

goddamn that was corny as shit

I wonder what the Disney company would be like know if it'd stayed and the family and it was never taken over by ((((them))))

I still have this from when the last star wars came out
time flies huh

So how Obi-wan force ghosted himself..?

as if this a spoiler. they only brought back the old cast to kill them off and luke obi wanning himself was a forgone conclusion. i still laugh when people were surprised han solo died when harrison ford started for 20 years he wouldn't do another star wars movie unless he was going to be killed off.

>He gives about Disney's gay sword fights
Ok.

If a light sabers blade has almost no mass, why is he using such force to swing it? wouldn't it be faster to swing the blade by using smaller wrist motions than full body motions?

>tfw spoilers never ruin anything for you because you're about the journey, not the destination

not that I'll be seeing that fucking movie anyway

because the first star wars movies did it this way
thats literally the only reason for this

>there's no way Star Wars could ever get worse than the Prequ-

I don't need slow-mo shit to see that he did a sick dodge, come on Hollywood.

God damn that's a shit shot.
The Matrix came out nearly 20 years now, and it looked better even then.

i miss the EU and i never thought id say that

*stayed in the family

>Oh my God... She's more powerful than Obi-Wan, Darth Vader, Palpatine, Yoda, Darth Plagueis, Revan, Ulic Qel-Droma, Exar Kun, Nomi Sunrider, Starkiller, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon Jinn, Darth Maul, Savage Opress, Darth Nihilus, Darth Tyranus, Darth Caedus, Darth Insanius, Darth Icky, B.J. Dart, Doctrine Dark, Darth Sneed, Lord Vitiate, Cheradenine Zakalwe, Rehgar Earthfury, Count Dooku, Kyp Durron, Rajah Ubooki, Totooria Helmold, Ax Battler, Tyris Flare, Gilius Thunderhead, Kyle Katarn, Kanan Jarrus, Lord Chuck, Caleb Dume, Asagi Asagiri, Jorus C'baoth, Joruus C'baoth, Cade Skywalker, Luke Skywalker, Luuke Skywalker, Luuuke Skywalker, Luke Starkiller, Sky Williams, my ex-girlfriend Callista Ming, my ex-wife Mara Jade Skywalker, my new wife Daisy Ridley, Corran Horn, Festus Haggen, YorHa Unit No. 2 Type B, Prince Isolder, Highlord Alarak, Waru, Kettch, Trioculus, Triclops, Kadann, Thok, KkH'Oar'Rrhr, Rey, Seyg-El, Jek Tono Porkins, Voort "Piggy" saBinring, and Dessel, also known as Darth Bane, all put together...

This. You cant do that Matrix dodge anymore in any piece of media without people thinking of the matrix.

how do I adopt this mindset senpai
I'm too stupid to not spoil myself on anything I'm ever interested in yet it still upsets me every time

There's still scenes in the prequels where a lot of force is put into a swing, mostly from Anakin. The scene where he kills the raiders and when he is fighting Dooku come to mind.

>liked TFA battles cause they seemed more realistic and grounded like in OG trilogy
>luke is now neo

fuck

So in reality, no reflexes were tested dodging the saber in OP's webm, a properly swung saber requires the opponent to be intune with the force to predict, is that right?

God these movies are shit. I’d rather see what Lucas’ sequel trilogy would’ve been like.

Wow that was totally necessary with such a telegraphed swing and not contrived at all

>99% of those people don't exist anymore

>the matrix came out nearly 20 years ago
Fucking hell.

No, he trashed it because he knows his contract is over and they handeled the character like shit.
Fuck Disney, they're worse than EA

I prefer if things stay mysterious, but there are some games that are hard to recommend without dropping some kind of spoiler.
I played Persona 4 after having been spoiled years prior, though. It won't deter me.

somebody should shop in a press x to not die QTE prompt when kylo purposefully telegraphs his swing

But can she beat pic related though?

>file deleted
Are non-video game images/webms not allowed? lmao

>a whole shot of Kylo whipping around to look at Luke when we saw him staring at Luke two cuts ago
This is some especially shitty editing

>literally all mysteries set up in the first film turned out to be nothing
>the plot is going absolutely nowhere

not him but i usually just dont care if someone spoils something for me. Even if i know the ending to a movie/book/game or some shit, i still dont know what lead to said situation. I tend to get more excited because then i start taking guesses as to how it happens or what events lead up to it. it just changes the experience for me

>Luke is a coward who hides in a cave all day while his friends are in danger

FUCK Abrams.

Soyboy mods are having a fit because they don't want the new Disney' Cuck Wars spoiled for them.

It's shit editing but he was returning to a neutral position, he was still hunched over and looked behind him. But then he just violently jerks his body to look at Luke again.

To be fair, he's just copying Obi-wan and Yoda

>okay i want you to run at mark hamill here and swing your saber like your swinging for the fences at yankee stadium. action!
who the fuck choreographed this shit?

Obi-Wan and Yoda had reasons to go into exile. They couldn't stand against the Empire by themselves. Luke goes into exile because...he gets spooked by his nephew who might have a tinge of the dark side in him and tries to murder him which leads to his nephew burning down the academy and taking the students with him.

nuLuke is a fucking pussy and nothing like the Luke at the end of RotJ.

well what if it's not that simple
like botw for example, story spoilers are whatever but gameplay spoilers take away a lot of the fun of your first experience with something and diminishes the "wow" factor, which happened a whole damn lot for me cause I had already seen so much of the game beforehand (as in watched footage of the exact thing, not just heard about it)
although in that game hearing about a mechanic or puzzle and how to solve it is just as bad as watching it directly in terms of how it negatively affects you
I know it's my fault but clearly I can't avoid these situations cause I keep creating them every time so I need to learn how to cope instead

What's even the point of swinging a light saber like this? If luke held his saber out in his left hand he would have just cleaved rens feet.

So which beloved OT character will they kill in Episode 9?

Chewie?
Lando?
Bosk?

C3PO and R2, obviously.
The star wars you knew is dead. It's symbolic, like pottery.

>Obi-Wan and Yoda had reasons to go into hiding and just let the Empire take over unopposed

>What's even the point of swinging a light saber like this?
for sicktight slow mo bullet time(tm) shots to sell REALD(tm) the 3D experience(tm) tickets

Chewbacca and the falcon for fure.

>Chewbacca gets killed in the EU
>writer gets thousands of death threats for years
>Disney kills Chewbacca to remind the audience how OP their new OC characters are
>everyone weeps and cries and says its a good movie
Just watch, it will happen

What could they do? The rebellion wasnt a thing at the time, their last hope was Luke. They made it their duty to watch over him and guide him when the time came.

They could....start a rebellion themselves? Use the huge pile of evidence that Sheev was behind everything to discredit him, rallied all the remaining jedi together, you know, do something instead of...nothing for several decades. Saying it's only bad when Luke does it is pretty lame, especially since Luke had already won his battles.

they wont kill anyone. they'll do much worse; disney will just cease to acknowledge their existence and move on with their own universe.

Its bad when Luke does it because it goes against the established character he became. Holy fuck do you even watch the movies?
>Luke refuses to kill his father
>Darth fucking Vader
>because he senses deep down that he is still Anakin Skywalker
>even when Vader taunts him to the point of Luke giving in to the dark side, Luke holds back a killing blow
>He confronts the Emperor saying that he will not turn, he is a Jedi like his father before him
cut to years later
>Luke becomes paranoid of the dark side for no reason and spergs out at his nephew
>this pushes his newphew to see this as an act of agression and stray further towards the dark side and it's teachings
>Luke proceeds to throw a pity party for himself with nothing but porh cake and green sloth tittymilk for a couple decades because boohoo I fucked it all up its all my fault
>cuts off all contact from his friends and family because fuck them
>of course its only when Rey, the strong powerful woman she is who knows all things of the force despite not being trained, shows up that he considers maybe he can make a difference

>star a rebellion themselves
>rally the surviving Jedi together
Yes, and then have Palpatine kill them all off in one swift stroke and have Luke remain a moisture farmer for the rest of his life. The Senate was not only in Palpatines pocket but he also erradicated it at the time of A New Hope.