Is this the best controller for PC?

Is this the best controller for PC?

That would be the Dualshock 4

For the money yes. I'm sure the XB1 Elite is better but no controller is worth paying over $100 for.

OP is a nigger

Isn't it harder to set up? Plus isn't the battery life horrid

Naturally, which is why he's attracted to xbox shit.

Why wireless when you're playing on PC?

for sure.

xbone>>>>>>>>>ds4

/poorfag/ here

Because I don't want to be teetered either way, and I plan to use steam link

you mean kb and mouse?

It's heavily limited unless you have Windows 10. If you have Windows 10, then it's the best option for you, but then again you have Windows 10... If you don't have Windows 10 and want to use your controller properly, DualShock 4 is the best option.

but the xbox shit is objectively better on every level

Does making a good choice make you a nigger

That controller is garbage.

>xbox shit is objectively better on every level
You want to know how I know you're a nigger too?

limited how?

You can’t use the headphone port that’s it, dunno what he’s on about.

Being delusional is a nigger trait

*lewd saxophone music*

why do they still have that and the elite take fucking batteries?
are they retarded?
is there a third party pc controller that is p much exactly this (including buttons that match the ones in games) but rechargable via usb?

Fuck that shit. Most off-brand USB 360 controllers are more comfortable and last longer

can you use the headphone port when using the steam link?

You can be a good goy and buy the charge-pack :^)

The elite if you can afford it is 10x better

Bluetooth and some other features I can't remember from the top of my head. There's a whole list of features that only work with Win10 on the controller's webpage.

impossible to find this that works for pc

>buy the charge-pack
No fucking way it's cumbersome as fuck

Why is th dpad so clicky

I currently use a DS4 on PC. If you're playing through Steam link, then it just werks same way an Xbox controller would thanks to Steam's controller configurator. At most, you just set it up to recognize the controller once and it'll work every time. Only problem will be the horrid battery life. Mine lasts about 7-8 hours on full charge now but it's easy to just start charging again since I'm playing on my desktop. For games outside of Steam, just use DS4Windows, set it up the way you like and it'll also just werk every time. Just don't have both Steam and DS4Windows running at the same time, it can make things a bit screwy at times.

>no L2 R2 triggers

I like the ps1 gamepad. Itss ticks are kinda floaty but it comes with advantages too. For example you dont need to apply as much force to look/walk around as on an 360 gamepad and the buttons are relativly close to my fingers so it shortens the rection times even more but precision movement suffers greatly so i cant advise to play jump and runs with it

Does the switch pro controller work well with PC games?

DS4 isn't worth it for PC since you will be paying like 25€ more but won't even use the gyro or some other gimmicks.

?

One thing I like about he X1 controller is how broad and comfortable the triggers are. Using the triggers on any other controller just feels weird now.

>Downward sloping triggers

>nigger
>xbox
>not PS4 with FIFAMADDEN