Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pU3iGpwKxKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

friendly reminder

BTFO. Xenosluts will never recover

the jig is up

I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE

oh look it's another video from the opinionless sycophant-to-the-masses

prediction: he criticizes/makes fun of the game for featuring attractive women (eager to forget the time he criticized bioware andromeda for having ugly women)

anotha mashtea peaze video
I r8 dunked/12

>complains about boobs in the first 10 seconds because his girlfriend looks like a monster.

>it's okay when it's a cute anime girl being played by a retarded loser man.
No. Everything belong in the bottom part of that picture. Fuck you.

Is the game as bad as dunkey is making it out to be?

repeating random sentences and words over and over while doing funny voices sure makes for quality youtube videos :^) upvoted

Kizuna is played by a woman, sorry that you're projecting your attraction to male YouTubers onto this female one

imagine being this delusional

A video where an idiot that doesn't like JRPG's plays a JRPG, I can only tell that he'll be incredibly insightful to the strengths and weaknesses of the game

LET'S SHOW 'EM A THING OR THREE

Any and all e-celeb shit is trash you fucking hypocrite.

I wonder how long before people like Dunkey and h3h3 are out of a job? Surely people can't keep being entertained by the same gags for years in a row

I know it's mainly children they're targeting but still

Wow that's a lot of tutorials

>big tits are bad

how gay can you get

He barely said anything about the game. He only listed nitpick points and repeated them.

what's up? And what's with all these threads about this furfag? I thought Sup Forums hated e-celebs

Were the songs about shooting your gun and needing a bigger gun really in the Wii U game?
That sounds hilarious.

grow up

does he say spaghetti and meatballs?
have you seen his fiance, shes literally a 2x4 with hair

I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE
I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE
I LIKE YOUR ATTITUDE

He's previously admitted to hating RPGs and turn-based combat. I think it was in his "video game journalists" video.

>Sup Forums guy is a cuck who get triggered by anime fanservice

Make sense.

Yes, imagine being so delusional that you think this is a male voice

youtube.com/watch?v=pU3iGpwKxKc

>ITT: weebs cry over a video
I guess if Dunkey was shittalking Sony or Microsoft, you'd all be sucking his dick, right?

ASOOOOOOOOOO DOOCHIEMAN HERE DOOCHIEMAN LOOKIN FOR DIS MAN DIS MAN NO GIVE A FLYING FACK

perhaps the truth is somewhere in the middle

Was he being serious when he complained about her tits?

Dunkey married a girl who literally does not have breasts, it may in fact be a tranny. He has to pretend he hates women's bodies now, or else he will get divorced and 50% of his youtube riches taken from him

>Sup Forums's guy is sjw
makes sense given the direction this site's been going

Why aren't these threads deleted

he hates anime and jrpg and he is right btw

No, and I don't even like jrpgs. The tutorials are short, the voice acting in Japanese is much better, but the cutscene thing is true.

They got married?

weak

>Fucking destroys moefags' assholes into oblivion
this triggers the Sup Forums

but he hates black people. he calls sky a faggot and nigger all the time

Perhaps you're a retarded centrist afraid to forward any definitive viewpoint because you can't handle having your ideas disputed by others.

There is nothing (NOTHING) wrong with the beauty of women's bodies portrayed fully in video games. Kill yourself, brainwashing victim.

>He's right to hate big tits
???

wtf i thought he was black

>complains about high level monsters in low level areas
jfc it's like he's never played a Xeno game before
the high level monsters are the best part since you have to actually learn the area and plan a route through it

>please help this RPG isn't a cinematic action game

> I don't like boobs and don't understand that JRPGs aren't games that can just jump into
fucking hell

Please stop shilling your e-celeb cancer.

>I'm underage: the post

here's my hot take: weebshit belongs in the trash

So, is Xenoblade supposed to be a game for little kids or adults?
I mean, it has stuff like oversexualized women but also cute animals that talk funny.
What is Xenoblade's target audience?

how are you supposed to take a character seriously when massive fuck off tits that are bigger than their head are their defining trait?
i dont mind the design, i like it, but the whole game is one big joke. it almost feels intentional given the number of times they pull the 'win in game, die in cutscene', etc.

Looks really shitty game even for weeb stantards

Why did you post something that isn't an argument?
Don't reply to me again.

Lmao it’s definitely a tranny poor dunky

Dra'nakyuek, destroyer of worlds

It's a game for japanese manchildren.

They want to feel like kids again having the fun adventure they never got to have, but they're also adult men who masturbate 4 times a day so they have to inject their sex drive into the fantasy, but it still has to be 'pure' to not shatter the illusion The devs of xenoblade know their target audience extremely well.

>all these butthurt weebfags
first conan tore you apart with ffxv, then persona, and now this? how can you guys even show your faces to your anime doll pillows now?

they look related.

>makes fun of the game for featuring attractive women

hes making fun of the game for being excessively japanese. giving a chick who looks 14 DDs is not 'featuring attractive women' its 'pandering to weebs'

lmao

I don't recall the first Xenoblade doing all that "Kill Boss in combat to only have them win in a cutscene" thing. In Xenoblade 1, you would fight a boss and if they were going to die in a cutscene or you beat you in a cutscene the fight would end before they died usually around 50% HP.

Also were tutorials that prevalent in the first Xenoblade game? I thought a lot of it was tucked into menus?

>underage
I was expecting normalfag you parrot

the weirdest part is her voice, i did not expect anything like that voice to come from her

Is that Leah or no?

sounds pretty accurate

>oversexualized

Classic feminist word games. Yep, any character who is attractive is not only 'sexualized', meaning she's no longer a woman but a thing, she's 'oversexualized'. It's excessive, and bad! The word says so!

I would kill you if I could do so with the press of a button. People who never question anything don't deserve to live.

>definitely a tranny
>poor dunky
???

>Don't reply to me again.
not an argument

please die

ITS UP

He's stated before that he doesn't like JRPGs, he's only making a video for views.

>Sup Forums's favorite youtuber is a furry faggot
Ironic...

>lol wtf is wrong with japan
Why do people think liking big boobs is weird?

>I like fake breasts that are done for underage manchildren to fap to

UMM DUDE SEXIST AND RACIST MUCH

This is the guy who filmed his gf's butt and rhymed about it, now he is triggered by big boobs. What a hypocritical whitey

>being this triggered over some user's post

>Together, they're ULTRA powerful

notice how only in japanese games do girls have massive tits that jiggle around regardless of the outfit they're wearing.

Stop promoting your own videos, you piece of shit. I swear e-celebs have no shame.

Kek

Why did they make their tits bigger than their heads and does anyone else hate his annoying fucking wife? Why the fuck did he marry her?

I don't like this kid but he's right.
XB2 has chuu2 aesthetics of average LN/VN battle harem. Only weeb will praise it for this. And no, nothing wrong with liking LN designs. Just don't be weeb.

The only part when he actually mentions anything about the game is when he says that he likes the combat system, after that is just nitpicks that you can apply to any JRPG

Xenoblade 1 did have tutorials, but 2 has more, mainly because it's a more complex game

What's up? (I always ask in these threads but nobody ever gives context)

Thanks for making it a trend to say "it's up" in spoiler, now to filter you faggots. Goodbye

notice how the only games worth playing this year are japanese

Oh look its one of those ironic weeb.

>S-stop it! normies go away! stop telling me what i know deep down but refuse to admit!

honestly if you want shit like this just play PSO2

>attractive
they look retarded

Unfriendly Reminder:

Sexual gratification is as valid of a reason to buy a game as any other reason. Sexy characters make endorphins release in my brain, good gameplay makes endorphins release in my brain, a good story makes endorphins release in my brain.

It's all the same. The sex instinct runs deep so you can get a lot of endorphins that way too. When you are shooting video game characters or hacking them apart with a sword you are experiencing the same kind of instinctual gratification as someone who is looking at a beautiful character.

Wait what happened with persona?

This game would be my ultimate cringey weeb autismo fantasy if you could play as a girl. Why can't you play as a girl?

Khazar DFCs!

Nah, think he's just into washboards.

how come dunkey is the only e-celeb shit that never gets deleted

>Fucking destroys moefags' assholes into oblivion
Where does this happen in the video? All I saw was him complaining that he doesn't like anime aesthetics and whines like a child that the JRPG he bought had anime aesthetics and it offends him

lol has he ever mentioned being a furry or something? never heard that one before

XC1 had plenty of times like that Mechon

I like the game because it has good combat, lots of stuff to find in the world and great soundtrack.
I don't find the huge tits that appealing, but I'm not bothered by them either