I summon Man-Eater Bug in Attack Position and end my turn

I summon Man-Eater Bug in Attack Position and end my turn.

Your move.

Fuck, I give up

but why the fuck would you do that?

also 5

I activate Castel.

>Man-Eater Bug
>Good

The coding for the GX Academy Yugioh game on the GBA had some super screwy AI coding. I don't know the specifics, but basically the AI had some way of judging the "Value" of each card on the field, so it would use removal on your highest value monsters, sacrifice its lowest value monsters, etc. This was pretty important because this was around where many monsters had weak stats, but valuable effects, so you couldn't just judge the strength of a monster based on its attack and defense.
The issue is that for some bizarre reason, the AI seemed to judge man eater bug as a fairly high value monster for some reason, so if the AI had no board it could play it since it would supposedly improve the value of its board by a lot, but if you had no monsters on the field or a weak monster (The AI cheats and knows your face down monsters) it would place it in attack position to try and attack your life points directly.

I activate black hole
>no monsters on the field
I end my turn

What's the best Yu-Gi-Oh game out there?

GOAT gameplay and GOAT soundtrack

don't @ me

Thats the dumbest shit i ever hear, you place that shit face down and wait for some bitch to hit it then wreck their best card

Probably not the best but I played the fuck out of this. The dueling felt faster than any of the other GBA Yugioh’s I played.

it was pretty slick back in the day, not much use now though
>I summon Blue Eyes White Dragon!
>I attack your facedown card!

can we just skip to the part where someone dumps DMG images?

I summon Old Vindictive Magician in attack position and end my turn.

Your move.

>Nobleman of Crossout
Not really

>it's another "I REMEMBER THE OLD DAYS" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me summon summoned skull unga bunga me equip axe of despair" thread
>it's another "NO SYNCHRO NO XYZ NO PENDULUM NO CHAIN LINKS NO META NO GRAVEYARD NO FUN" thread
>it's another "well when /I/ play I [long list of backwards house rules that ruin the game]" thread
>it's another "I Solemn Exodia!" thread
>it's another "my 60 card deck of one-ofs beat peep!" thread
>it's another "why do I need a magnifying glass for a card, and I'm not talking about Reinquished, TER, or Last Turn!" thread
>it's another "archetypes (anything non-generic) killed the game but Pot of Greed, Graceful Charity, HFD, Heavy Storm, and the rest of Chaos/Goat staples are totally ok" thread
>it's another "is mirror force banned????" thread
>it's another "monster reborn needs to stay banned" thread
>it's another "Synchros/Xyzs/Pendulums killed the game (forgets Airblade Turbo and DAD Return)" thread
>it's another "*holds up summoned skull* let me have fun the wrong way" thread
>it's another "any card thats black or white is sin!" thread
>it's another "pls mak dark majishiun gud" thread
>it's another "unga bunga me hate speed and combos" thread
>it's another "unga bunga we need no white" thread
>it's another "I hate kozmo" thread
>it's another "I hate settingu scales" thread
>it's another "solemn is negated by jinzo" thread
>it's another "lol remember when he attacked le mooooon" thread
>it's another thread full of anime-only secondaries who miss le "golden" days
>it's another "why do you keep slaugheting my gate guardian deck with these 'ritual beasts', they arent even blue!" thread
>it's another "muh kozaky lock" thread
>unga bunga another beatdown only unga thread
>it's another "g-guys why can't I use my Stardust Dragon from Starlight Road again???" thread
>it's another "Ring of Destruction on Peten!" w-what do you mean it missed timing???" thread
>it's another "*flips Despell* you activated my trap card!" thread

Pick one and only one.

>doesn't use special ability
>summon ape fighter and attack
>you lose 1450 life points and my monster now has 2200 attack points

So you're basically a fucking retard. I am going to crease your cards and spit in your mouth for wasting my time.

Neither. I want someone like aki

I summon Thousand-Eyes Idol in attack position and end my turn.

Your move.

What is even the point of this card?
Does it have some synergy with another card?

Kylie has the better hairstyle so her. Plus Madison is a tightass.

Not so fast! You thought you were being clever weren't you? But you feel right into my trap!

>no "DORO! MONSTA CARDO!"

>trap
>speed spell 1
like clockwork

With no monster left on the field, I summon Dark Magician and attack your life points directly.

*blocks your path*

It was fusion material for Thousand Eyes Restrict. Since you didn't have much for fusion substitution back then it was essential.

So you hit me for 2200, I start playing defensive face downs, and am 800 life points ahead at 3 turns. I'll take that trade. Will doubtlessly have some trap or magic or monster effect by 3 turns to make up the losses.

The only synergy i know of is that it can fuse with Relinquished.

M-More?!

Ashley

I want to duel Madison into submission and rape her in front of an audience, Black Lilith style.

How do I git gud at Yu-Gi-Oh?

Whenever I play any of the games, I always get raped by a 2500/2500 creature on turn 2 or 3. Or am I just "bad at" RNG?

It has been literally over a decade. Is the Pegasus battle worth rewatching?

Fuck I never searched for r34 on the duel links girls

step it up plebs, real patrician monster commin thru

I want to win over Madison's hardened heart by beating her in a duel.

no you are just bad at deck building