Ayyyyyy

ayyyyyy

god nintendo is so gay

>most of the people who own a switch are manchildren
What a surprise!

BUT 50% OF GAMERS ARE FEMALE

it's almost as if people in the 25-34 range are the ones with some sort with disposable income and can afford to buy video games on a whim or something, and females at that range are either worried about finding a husband or taking care of their children, not playing Mario.

>which should be addressed

Clearly women don't have shit taste then.

I don't get it! If half of gamers are female, then how come Bethesda's DLC survey and the complete opposite?

It just doesn't make sense! It's not like they're lying right...? What would THAT achieve exactly?

How? These are consumer products that everyone can purchase. How are you going to address this? Force more women to buy the Switch? Force men to stop buying it?

b-but if they make link a female!

What if there's only one profile for the household? Does that get everyone counted as the dude who bought it?

Most games have multiple save slots, or don't need save slots.

I know a lot of guys who bought switches and have shown it to girlfriends who end up liking it. My girl actually loves odyssey. Just saying. Go on and be jealous bitch.

Funny how females want their lower percentage addressed even though there is the "n/a" group with only 3% yet not complaining.

That's nintendos core base. They had N64s and gamecubes back in the day at 25-34

Make everything designed to appeal to "women" (insane feminists), then complain when nobody buys anything. See also: Marvel comics.

>and females at that range are either worried about finding a husband or taking care of their children

Are you seriously implying that older males that stay at home with no income don't exist? Given where you are?

It is being addressed. Devs publishing on the Switch are increasing the amount of hot girls present as characters in the games.

You don't understand what address means do you?

American white women were a mistake.

*envious

So when will games developers stop pretending that women want video games?

>majority of users are still male, which should be addressed

yeah, cater to a non-existent demographic. that will work for business!

Provide products that appeal to women.

>N/A

They play MMOs and ASSFAGGOTS all day and night

>Majority of gamers are male which needs to be addressed
How? By forcing women to play games?

>companies should make no effort whatsoever to expand their market.

In all seriousness, where the fuck did this even came from? The whole 50% of gamers are females thing.

You're a foggot

They already do, the joycons rumble.

They also mentioned that the users are aged 15-35. In order to be 'fair', shouldn't everything also be designed to appeal to infants, toddlers and old people?
Feel free to provide your definition and context of it then. The way I understand it as in the quoted text in the OP, they want something to be done about it and I'm asking what exactly do they want done about it. The product is available for everyone to buy regardless of gender.

>should be addressed

the fuck does that mean? are they gonna force women to buy it in the name of feminism or something?

Mobile games, because apparently a 50 year old woman playing Candy Crush on her phone is the same thing as someone playing a console game

Counting the people who play Candy Crush as gamers.

>women
>Market
Don't you mean beta white knight that buy them stuff?

It's not about fairness dummy. It's about targeting people with money.

You know what it means. Developers shouldn't ignore half of the world's populations just to pander to a thousand or so fat neckbeards. Kind of hard for me to enjoy a game when the female characters look like they were designed by men who only see my gender as sexual objects.

"Progressive" interests trying to talk developers into making more Candy Crush clones, using things like the number of women who've never touched anything but clicker-type games on mobile to skew the ratio away from people that actually play vidya.

final solution, gas the men, sex war now

It's actually about 52% Female gamers. You just have to include mobile and Facebook games like Candy Crush, Bejeweled, Words with Friends, and Farmville.

The second you take out mobile and Facebook shit, the numbers return to about 84% Male gamers.

Sensible chuckle.

nobody cares you MRA fuckwit

They count the people who play mobile games as "gamers". The people who play Candy Crush for all their life are lumped into the same category as people who play DMC when they're vastly different types of games. Your dad playing Solitaire on his PC during work every day is considered a hardcore gamer by the way.

>all these triggered posts
>not realizing Nintendo just wants to maximize profits

Infants and toddlers have parents with money and old people have money too. Checkmate Jedis.

>implying you play vidya

>should be addressed
how? forcing females to buy the console against their will? isn't that rape?

So its fine for every guy to have a 6 pack and look like they just got finished pumping iron, but chicks cant be attractive?

>Which should be addressed
Why? Do they ever go to majority female hobbies and say "There needs to be more males here".

by alienating the main customer base

Yes and some of us like that stuff. If they dont they can make their own thing and hope it sells. Women as sexual objects is found in other media yet Women that do good movies sell women that do writing good sell women that do games good will sell.

lmao at the triggered basement dwellers who are surprised that a company wants 100% of the population to be the demographic target for their products and not just half of that

male gamers have proven again and again that they are shitlords with no standards and will buy anything short of a complete total fuckup like the previous star wars game so they have nothing to lose

Alright, ghazi cucks. I know some of you are on shill duty here.

Defend this. Go on now. This is what you're rooting for, isn't it?

Mobile games. Girls flock to mobile games like neckbears flock to MMOs.

Why though? Who cares? Do women's clothing manufacturers worry that 99% of their customers are women? Do they spend time, resources and tweets trying to "address" the problem of men not wanting to wear frilly garments?

I don't understand.

Understand that these people have an explanation that they actually believe for everything hypocritical about their beliefs. Logical consistency means nothing to them.

>alienating the main customer base
where? the switch survey says that most switch owners and players are male, and i dont feel alienated.

We should start a movement to demand that all panties have a codpiece built in.

mobile games

You can't possibly believe that male characters are objectified to the same extent as female characters. There's such an enormous variety of male characters compared to female ones. I guarantee you'd all be upset too if 90% of male characters were tall, handsome, hung men whose only purpose is to lure in female buyers.

The biggest clothing companies do target both sexes and make lots of money doing it.

Just dance is on switch tho

That's because Nintendo hasn't been convinced to ruin their games, yet. They're Japanese so they might not ever.

>implying they aren't still playing the wii version

meanwhile in reality, Nintendo has ignored these people (thank god)

The average woman would rather dance in a club so that they can get attention and maybe attract the eye of an alpha male. Playing Just Dance doesn't get them attention.

That's a pretty flawed survey.
What 12 and under kids would give feedback? If their parents did that fits and explains the large 25-34 crowd perfectly.

Did sonygros lose their mind?
Oh yeah I bet their chart would look diferent
>90% kids
>10% women

The market is big enough for niche games to exist.

With the same products?

Show me the lines of sundresses and high-heel shoes that target the male demographic.

You're probably not wrong because Just Dance literately came out this year on the Wii as well.

It's come to my attention that 100% of tampon users are women. This needs to be addressed. Half of all tampons going forward should be labelled as "For Him" and marketed to men in order to address this sexist imbalance.

did you not read the bottom text you fucking retard?

>Which should be addressed
Does that mean a new mainline Animal Crossing will be coming out?

Who said nintendo was aiming to target both men and women with the same products?

>However, majority of users are still male, which should be addressed

How? They're the most gender neutral games out there.

And you actually think thats worse than manchilds?

But how is it not?
I'm being serious. How do you quantify a "gamer" for marketing/research purposes

>picks a hygeine product made specifically for women to suit a biological purpose.

*crickets*

no they get the mobile game lol

Animal crossing devs are too busy with splatoon

I was saying about the "addressing"

and it's our biological purpose as men to BING BING WAHOO

*volleyball*

>Developers shouldn't ignore half of the world's population

Developers could make every game cater exclusively to female interests and there would still be more male gamers.

Because, if you'd ever studied any cognitive psychology at all, you'd know that women are more interested in people, while men express more interest in objects.

There will never be anywhere near gender parity in the single player games market, regardless of how much you erroneously assume otherwise you dumb fuck.

How do you know they're manchildren?

> most of the users are still male
> THIS NEEDS TO CHANGE
why do they want to force females to buy something just to make the statistics 'equal'?

So the logical result is that they should make games that appeal to women which in turn would make them buy Switch, right?

Wow that was simple put me on the board coach

>Being an autist instead of just realizing it could just as easily apply to romance novels, scrapbooking, etc.

The female number would be smaller once you don't count guys who think they're women.

Because 70 year old grandmas are irrelevant when people think who's going to buy the new Asscreed or whatever.
Sure, they are relevant in mobile gaming, but these are two very different markets. You wouldn't count people who read comics and books into same category, right?

This doesn't seem like a very good survey. Do they account for multiple people per household?

You blind? Theres the graph showing you the stats

>while men express more interest in objects.
So that's why most men are hetero