CHOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

CHOSE YOUR FIGHTER!

"CHOOSE YOUR LORD"

I LITERALLY only play Holland -> Netherlands or Denmark.

why?

They fill every niche I like.

SCAAAWWWTLUUND FOORREEEVVVEEERRRR

Bosnia obviously. Expand muh cunt tree from Trabzon in the East to French Alps in the West, from Bohemia to Syracuse. Only shit I hate is when every single nation from Protestant Dutch to Shia Iran forms a coalition against you, like you're fucking Ghengis Khan or something

france

cause it's the best country

Manchu in Qing. Every other answer is just wrong

what are your niches?

Jianzhou.

>Qing
Stay horde or get floored

Inca

>Have Meme Aztec invasion in CKII
>No option for Toyotomi Hideyoshi to take succeed in his real life attempt to take over China and establish a great eastern Nihon empire that can invade the west

you can do that though, you just need to git gud

i'm talking about ckii, I already the world my bitch as Japan in EUIV

France, because it's so horribly imba

but Toyotomi Hideoyoshi rule is during EUIV's timeline?

Ethiopa and try to conquer europe. I dunno why I like trying to nigger europe.

>playing vanilla

United Japan but no idea how to progress since everyone is protected by China. Russian east is an option but every zone there has like 1 development.

It's about 100 years out of it, but that followed 100+ years of the sengoku period that could hypothetically have ended earlier and CKII allows for invasions to occur at random times rather than historical times. So, this could be a hypothetical invasion of china in the 1300s or so

He has 3 DLC

Cuckolding, the thinking mans fetish

the cheese strategy is to make yourself a tributary of china, then china won't oppose you attacking other tributaries

>Not wanting to paint the world that glorious golden color

become a tributary to china, then eat other tributaries.

Or let the chinese land while you stackwipe army after army until they get tired of it and you can peace them out and then go for their tributary.
I guess that would only really work once though since after that they could go for your new mainland land.

Sweden is the only interesting one

I just fucking want a Balkan patch, especially now that the Ottomans doesn't just instantly steamroll the entire place instantly anymore.
That or the next M&T patch

>giving up the best religion and the best government
I'll stick to muddy manchu yellow

Mazovia

mah man!
I prefeer to play Mapuche tough

China is not really that strong early on, they need a long period of feeding off their tribuatary's monarch points to tech up and develop. A decently strong, military oriented japan having their golden age can crush them handily, stackwiping them in battle after battle.

Once you do take the mandate from china, never move your capital to mainland asia. As long as your capital is on an island like japan, you won't keep losing mandate just because you're bordering a large country like russia

Unironically Austra.

It's fun keeping the HRE running.

>Once you do take the mandate from china, never move your capital to mainland asia. As long as your capital is on an island like japan, you won't keep losing mandate just because you're bordering a large country like russia
They changed that apparently

Vanilla = unmodded

I did an achievement run as Ethiopia. Never had my hatred for the Kebab been stronger. Only chance you have of beating them early is dragging them into a prolonged war and having them lose all their infinite manpower to attritution running around the Dark Continent.

I know what you meant you meowcuck

name one good mod for EUIV
>inb4 bloat

>Inca
>Take over all of South America
>Develop ships and cross the ocean discovering Europe before they are even ready to sneeze in my direction
>Start splitting up and taking over North America
>Once finished start taking over and colonizing Africa
>Once a strong foothold is established start dealing with Europe

MEIOU? Is that even a question, considering the incoming trade overhaul? This is literally the only way EUIV is playable as anything else than map-painting exercise.
But seriously, ANYTHING that is not vanilla works.

GDL

i already said >inb4 bloat

>MEIOU
>Bloat
... really?
And I'm asking seriously right now? I don't get why so many people have issues with this mod. I mean it's not perfect, since a fuckload of things aren't done yet, but considering what's done and how well it works... what's the problem, really?

Speaking of which, you reminded me to rise the point of rural income with the trade overhaul. Thanks, I guess.

MEIOU is the best.
If you have problems running that then try Common Universalis.
It's basically halfway between vanila and MEIOU, and improves a shitton of things, the best one being making mana almost useless.

>tfw m&t crashes every 50(-total years played/3) years of playtime
>by 1500 my game crashes every 5 years

its not fair

I'm sure you can educate even the cuckest of old on the subject matter.

>finally buy the game legally
>all the features I mainly use (estate, the fucking auto add regiment button on army status, ect) dissappear unless I buy all the DLC.
Also, they make everyone hate Shimazu for some reason, I can't no longer ally myself to slighty stronger daimyo.

>actually buying the game
You fucked up.
Pirate the DLCs, they work even if you bought the game.

>buying
Just pirate everything coming out of that shit studio.

>buying paradox games
good choice non pedophile

>they don't retake jerusalem from infidels hand as orthodox (coptic) country

France>Ottomans>Poland

>Not going mongolia -> yuan with nahuatl as a syncretic faith

Lol

>buying games
>buying Paradox games of all things
Hahaha faggot

>Cheap as fuck
>Dont have to manually update
>Mods on steam workshop

Yeah, fuck you I'll buy them

>Cheap as fuck
Johan stop. It's just embarrassing. Everyone can go to the Steam store right now and check how much your games cost with all the """""""optional""""""" DLC.

I just started my 30th japan run.
>Finally managed to have mingplosion happen last run
>Fuck it up completely by actually taking the mandate and having my empire fall because of mandate debuffs because nobody wanted to be a tributary
One chance in a lifetime and I fuck up

>everyone picking meme non-euro countries
Naples -> Italy
or
Poland -> Commonwealth
or
Byzantium -> Rome

Why even care about Asia? Go colonize the philippines and rape the malaya, then ming stops being a problem

Wtf, how is your UI to the right showing Difficulty bar/ Military - Economy - Diplomacy

I don't have that, never seen it before, it is from a DLC or an update?

What specs do you even have to crash this hard?

>Not pirating DLCs to legit base game
Nigga...

alternatively, you have rich af mexico to conquer and colonize, in which case ming also stops being a problem

>Cheap as fuck
>Full game costs over 200 bucks
And no, DLCs are not optional.

Boooooooooooring

Milan>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Naples aka Aragon’s bitch

thats the worst part my pc is good i have a 580 and a ryzen 5 1500x

Have you considered nuking graphic settings to bare minimum? And I'm not kidding here.

Thats what I am doing right now actually. Making actual philippine nations makes it much easier because you can just conquer instead of slowly colonizing

>posts the 3 most cliche, boring starts
What was meant by this?

Clausewitz is a terrible engine, it can't handle late game vanilla without significantly slowing down. Same thing with Hoi4. Then you have meiou which is pretty complex technically speaking

poland, army too op

I unironically enjoy playing Sweden and Ottomans.

alliances at the start are random

>tfw too much of a brainlet for grand strategy and just stick to 4X

>1710
>w-what do you mean you didn't abolished your monarchy yet annon?
*declairs war*

I miss eu3 dynamic trade good prices( or early eu4 dynamic trade good prices for that matter )

I'd start with EU3, once you max out Free Trade you can do whatever you want, trade is broken in this game. Play as Norway or something and have a chill game learning the mechanics.

Then you'll have easier time grasping the avalanche of new/different mechanics in EU4, you sort of start understanding how different modifiers really work

How much dev do you have?

MEIOU for eu4 is utter and total shite in its current form, and i doubt it will ever become actually good

>trade is broken in this game
Yup.

Because
Economy=Tech
#Provinces=Decreased Tech
and Trade is a way to increase your economy without increasing your #provinces

Extended Timeline.

>Anatolia
>Ottomans

don't know sadly, my saves are on my PC at home.

not that user but it's safe to assume Anatolia is a russian vassal

anatolia is a puppet republic annon made by me
and it's 100% ortodox
I removed the kebab

>novgorod to russia game
>end up getting some romanov bitch on throne through womyn of history
>end up being tsar russia with novgorod ideas

comfiest game I've had desu, creating greater russia by colonizing canada with extended timeline on for colonial culture. my save got broken with the newest update though.

I'll give it a shot, cheers

>allying france
DISGUSTING

Keeping around an Ottoman blob that doesn't even contain Turkey is just vile.

Ah okay, shame.
I've become more curious about how much dev people end up with, and how much dev the entire world ends up with at the end of the game, I think at game start the world dev is around 15000.

In my last versus mp game I ended up around 5400 I think, #2 place

>not taking Roh for your french india and placing a fort in it

w-what? france wasn't my ally if I can recall

>play for a bit
>stop for a while
>come back to save
>save is outdated to recent version of game

Every time.

You know you can download earlier versions of EU4 from steam, right?

Try Tuscany. It's a lot of fun

Couldn't conquare it annon. I was so low on admin pont that i had to relaese hungary as a vassal and create a bunch of puppet state.

nani?

>not playing with meiou

eu4 -> properties -> betas

select version from drop-down list, it'll download and you'll be playing earlier version

I like strategy games. But this particular genre is boring. It's like doing my excel homework.
Why people find this fun?

well that is a very impressive AI blob then, unless they inherited spain fairly early.
still, that's probably a bigger endboss than ottoblob so leaving it alone is still disgusting. also
>not conquering the holy sites of rome, jerusalem, mecca