Villain in the game you're supposed to beat has better ideals than the MC

>villain in the game you're supposed to beat has better ideals than the MC

Totalitarianism for the sake of social reform has never succeeded. It's a good ideal, but a childish ambition.

it has never succeeded because humans by nature are morally corruptible when exposed to power
but he isn't a human

>The weak who deserve to live

Yeah iirc that monster is actually a child or something. Not 100% sure, been a long time since I read that shit.

>He's not human therefore he must be flawless
Oh right, I forgot this was anime.

he saw that people who were infinitely weaker than him could still beat him at something else

>villain has better character development than the protagonists

he just said that he wasn't flawless but that what he was going to do would be justifiable

>Weaker=Weak
Anyway, he claims to be bringing about absolute Justice(Create a fair world) on subjective principles(deciding whom are deserving of life),
as such his plan will fail

gon isn't the protagonist anymore

>people are drones with no difference in terms of drive, capability, and goals
>many people didnt earn what they have become or are responsible for their failings

Fuck this clown.

Cellolo there may be green but he sound pretty fucking red.

Allow me to introduce you my friend, the helicopter.

what a fucking idiot

Hunter X Hunter fumbled this arc hard

they're gonna make up for it with the new world arc

>Perhaps had the potential to in a certain field
3 whole assumptions.
Perhaps look into probability theory

So what do you do once you've created this utopia where everyone is equal? Will you govern every single person's every single action to prevent the split from happening again?

He's like 10 days old or something close.

This arc required so much fucking setup and prep that it suggests maybe this arc is a bit shit

You kill anyone who shows any sort of genetic or sociological divergence. If an athlete or talented actor emerges, you smite them down so they can never become the upper class.

ITT: bunch of people who have no idea what communism is except what they heard from 'murrikan media.

gon should've died

Meritocracy sounds better desu.

>the antagonist can easily be sympathized

It should have just ended. Here's how I would have wrapped up this series
>The King dies in the nuclear explosion
>Pouf kills komugi, is killed by youpi who comes to understand what the king really wanted
>Gon is permanently crippled from his reckless nen usage, dies from injuries
>Killua confronts Ging, the latter whom ruthlessly criticizes the former for getting Kite and Gong killed with his overestimation of his own abilities
>Killua returns to his family having realized that he's lucky to even be alive

Instead, Gon was saved by the power of a literal wish and Ging is off to the land of infinite story arcs

O

But then the spider, kurupika and rape clown plotline would have been left unfinished.

What you sugest would have been cool, but it should then move the current arc.

Fuck you commie

>the very concept of inequality will be forgotten
t. Meruem brainlet
He is a product of it and yet he doesn't understand biological determinism which makes impossible equality

MY

>When inequality is a produce of nature and is therefore just in the face of cause and effect, entropy and chaos, and some dumb fuck thinks he can instill social constructs that somehow supersede something that can and always will rule over all things because it doesn't need to be sustained to work.
>When this dipshit thinks protecting the weak is a good thing when the weak always breed indigence and strife to lower others down to their level intentionally or inadvertently causing a self-perpetuating cycle of ruin
>Doesn't even attempt to address the idea that for true equality to exist, the reasons for it occurring in the first place must be addressed which are the flaws of the self
>Believes in the concept of people deserving life- which is a social construct built on feeling and the futile attempts of others to justify living, built on survival instinct and as a coping mechanism for inevitability,
>This process of thought only paying off with the fruits of group effort yielded in terms of slave mentality and gratitude from the weak
Dipshit doesn't even get that nothing in the world is fair, or was ever intended to be- you either work with Nature, minding it under the laws of the wild and continue to improve the good your hard effort your accomplishments have wrought or get steamrolled- everything else is mere fluff, conjecture and meaningless drivel.

Commie as fuck- would just peddle down when faced with the facts and do his hardest to make his 'fairness' absolute by culling the undesirables through his judgement over who lives and die instead of establishing that there's no such thing as 100% because it is an aspiration and a goal that must be reached by aiming as high as possible, never looking back.

The paving of ambition is littered in sacrifice in all forms- the method matters not, so long as the foundations are secure and one takes mind to how goals are attained, because it only takes one fuck-up to send the whole thing back to 0.

ASSHOLE

RUBBER

Kurapika is just flat out uninteresting and I feel like his arc was done. He realized revenge wasn't what he thought it would it would be.

The spiders and rape clown are fine, but I think the series' strongest point was that it deconstructed the shonen trope of a naive protagonist who tries to overcome everything with his willpower and explored the dangers that kind of thinking come with. Thematically the fact that the world is left unexplored would fully cement the power of Gon's death -- the potential of what could have been. As it stands, it's pretty much a spinoff at this point

>villain is a communist
like pottery

Here's what all needs to know, every communist agitator must be shot. Just like in Thailand. Idealistic weaklings who crave authority. Yuri Bezminov was right as always.

That's like 20 years in ant years though.

Every Word War 2 game in which you're on the Allied side.

>muh deconstruction
Please stop

Because throughout history it's been a shining beacon of hope that has brought most of the wealth, technology, and prosperity that we see worldwide. Unlike in Maoist china, USSR, nork, khmer rouge, cuba, and so many of the -stans. Because they weren't "real" communists, right?

You rule over them forever and quash any hint of an uprising.

I don't understand. Do you dislike the idea of deconstructing a trope? Do you think HxH played it straight?

Communism is fucking worst, most cancerous ideology that the world fucking spawned and If i could go back in time I would fucking annihilate everyone who was affiliated with making it
I'm from Poland

>wants to create a world of equality
>and protect the weak who "deserves" it

Well thats stupid and wouldnt work.