What is the strongest character you can set up in Final Fantasy Tactics?

What is the strongest character you can set up in Final Fantasy Tactics?

Also what is the best counter?

why did they pay her money to spill yogurt all over her? why is she naked?

stupid Riko

Can you only use weapons to evade if you have Weapon Guard equipped btw?

I'm 22 and what is this

she's not stupid.

>yogurt
It's bird shit. Maybe they're birds with human hands that for some reason like shitting on people.

She went to the beach to get a tan and seagulls pooped all over her!

source

>strongest character
something involving math
>best counter
high brave blade grasp

I cant get into rape shit in anime. Shit just gets grostesque all the time.

But it clearly wasn't rape cos she took the money.

Any character with Arithmetic + White Magic mastered (or just CT5 + Holy) with a Chameleon Robe. Without Arithmetic chicanery, I'd say Orlandu with Thief Hat for regular FFT and Balthier with best non-elemental gun and Vehemence for WotL.

Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions? Ninja with the Knight ability Equip Sword.

Barehanded from Monk with a ninja is more effective than Equip Sword. Especially with high brave.

Rest in pee.

The strongest physical attacker is probably a Monk with Two Swords from the Ninja class. It's fucking absurd. As far as magic goes, learning all of the Calculator skills and then attaching their command to a faster mage class is crazy broken. With the right armor setup, you can have them cast Holy on every character on the map at once, healing your party and doing heavy damage to the enemy. But that takes a fuckload of grinding to achieve.

Yeah, but shields are much more effective. If you have the choice between Equip Shield and Weapon Guard, go with the former.

Knight swords work better when terrain is different heights. Especially that castle level. When even arrows have a hard time landing.

KAIHOUUUUUUUUU

Equip Sword doesn't allow Knight Swords, just regular swords. If that's what you meant anyway, nevermind.