How do you go from this, to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/corybarlog/status/876151754567458816?lang=en
youtube.com/watch?v=cA6oqhnr-Cg
playstation.com/en-us/games/god-of-war-ps4/#lost-pages
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't shave for a while, you teenage retard.

reboot

He literally looks the same except for he grew a beard.

They are trying to sell the whole Norse mythology shit which is kind of weird since Kratos is Greek.

If anything you should be asking how Kratos goes from a chad god of war fucking multiple bitches at once in every game to having a kid and wife.

By growing up

soy

>they gave Kratos, a god killing immoral sadist a hipster beard

Fuck everything

isn't the impetus for the first game's plot his wife and children being killed?

needs hipster glasses and the soyboy wifes son transformation is perfect!

hey its Joel from The Last of UsTM! Thanks for choosing sony folks!

Didn't his first game have him start out as a husband and father who was betrayed?

>numales are doing to beards what neckbeards did to fedoras

Goddammit, just when i was finally able to grow a full one

>They are trying to sell the whole Norse mythology shit which is kind of weird since Kratos is Greek.

He's killed every significant Greek character.

That's not a hipster beard you moron, it's a regular beard. If anything the original goatee is hipster.

I miss old kratos
GOW 3 and ascension were mistakes

they explained how he end up on norse mythology? I mean, he simply walked across the street of Olympus and entered Norway?

yes, Ares tricked him iirc.

I agree, Ghost of Sparta is very underrated

the only time its a Nu-male beard is if you do something stupidly "Fancy" to it or wear Hipster attire. being an average guy with a beard and normal clothes is a lot different.

Don't talk to me or my wife's son EVER, again. Do I make my self clear young man?

t. beardlet

By dying.
I don't get it.
If he's kill how is he alive?

>remove cool weapons and replace them with a shield and a generic axe
>remove good gameplay and replace it with just the 3rd person gameplay from Skyrim.

What went wrong?

>GoW3
>Mistake
Fuck you, I agree about Ascension but what did you hate about 3?
It was 2 on steroids.

His jaws are puffier and his face tat stops higher.
Also his expression just looks like he's trying to read something but doesn't have his glasses so he's squinting.
Yes I'm aware that I'm nitpicking a lot, I won't deny he's close to the original.

>56%

I hope this shows a good end for once. Sure, its a series. But, give the man a break.

We cinematic experience now. Who cares about gameplay?

It's called a Depression Beard, OP. Every character grows one whenever they get tired of life.

he literally walked it off, off screen.
and from the way the devs have been talking about the explanation after 3, it looks like they won't even bother addressing how or why, he's just in Norse mythology now, so don't worry about what happened after 3, all that matters is that he has a kid now and this game is like last of us with over the should camera, Look at how mature it is now.
They'll most likely explain everything about his mom and the kid but avoid the connection of the other games because it will contradict with the new slightly upset and grumpy daddy Kratos and super saiyan angry Kratos that murdered his wife and child and fucked whores left and right and destroyed Greece after killing the people that maintained it.

Nothing you said make sense and he isn't even squinting his eyes at all.

Nigger look at the lighting on the jaw. On the left you can see the crease that's at the level of his face tat while on the right, it is lit consistantly until it reaches the beard.

fuck I realised I meant cheek and not jaw
same principle regardless

1. grow a beard
2. bulk

when its cold af you'd want a beard

How did he get to Norse mythology land?

He aged
that's normal

Don't think it's ever explained how he ends up in Norse Mythology, but I mean, it's not like Greek Mythology was the only accepted thing in the whole entire world.

Obviously there were gods in Greece, who lived on Mount Olympus. That doesn't mean those same gods were aware of other Gods on the opposite side of the world.

So, KIND OF makes sense if you reach enough.

GODS

Kratos always looked like he had the face of a black guy to me.

>worse pacing
>no sense of adventure
>story and writing in general is awful
>Kratos is a full on manchild (he kind of was in gow2 but this was taken to an extreme)
>inconsistent graphics
it's not a bad game and it has it's moments but they wrote themselves into a corner after gow2 and it shows

This franchise is going from mediocre beat em up to mediocre Last of Us clone.

The website hints that he washed onto the shore of Scandinavia, was founded by his new wife, and remarried

WHERE

Get ready to hear 10/10 reviews for how emotional and cinematic the game is going to be.

IS

My biological son
twitter.com/corybarlog/status/876151754567458816?lang=en

There is literally nothing wrong with the new design. Its even better imo
Sup Forums just being a contrarian faggot as always

>If anything you should be asking how Kratos goes from a chad god of war fucking multiple bitches at once in every game to having a kid and wife.
Maybe causing the world to end changes his views on a lot of things

The fullbeard suits him well. He looks like total faggot with the goatie

>Ares tricked him
Kratos sold his body and soul to Ares.

>posting fake twitter

I guess he got old and wanted to settle down. Its not like he had anything else to do everyone was dead where he used to live/be. he has gery in his beard so some amount of time must have passed.

>i want the same game over and over again so i can complain how its the same shit but now that they changed it i cant complain about it anymore > :(

>WASHED UPON OUR SHORES from a distant land, a world-weary ghost begins life anew.
youtube.com/watch?v=cA6oqhnr-Cg

playstation.com/en-us/games/god-of-war-ps4/#lost-pages

his "son" look like the type of kid to wear minecraft shirts and watch markiplier videos

So a kid?

>soyboys are looking forward to this game

That's because Cory Balrog or David Jaffe don't have any involvement with 3. They've hired a new game director and a couple of new writers. Jaffe left the office roughly around 2006- early 2007. Balrog left during the early stages of God of War 3, but he did write for Chains of Olympus "the PSP game".

So a kid
user, he's Norwegian mixed with Greek

>nu-Sup Forums likes nu-Kratos

I bet we love the nu-gameplay too

Why do nu-males always make this face?

What do you care about what a bunch of idiots on the Internet has to say? You honestly think that anyone uses the "word" nu-male outside of Sup Forums?

oh so NOW you faggots like the old god of war games

We've barely seen the gameplay retard

Woooow he looks exactly like this

>He's killed every significant Greek character.
Not Aphrodite

>Chads*
Fixed that for you

He did fuck her so close enough.

We've seen enough. It's not GoW

I think resetting the game to be in norse mythology was really clever but I am really worried about making the game more emotional or whatever. I loved the first 3 games as just dumb juvenile fun if they try and turn it into the last of us or with lots of boring walking forward why the characters talk at each other it will ruin what made the series so good.

Why is his skin that color? And why does he have to be bald?

Bald plus beard looks fucking terrible

AUGH GODS

Yeah kratos is a massive dick so it’s going to be hard to be sympathetic towards him

best muslim character of 2018

The thing about hipster beards is that they have to actually be worn be hipsters to be classified as such. Maybe try not dressing like a trendy metrosexual faggot whose sole masculine feature is his perfectly preened beard, held in place with a thick layer of coconut scented beard oil, making fully sure to twist the moustache into little handlebars for maximum irony.

Would you say pic related has a hipster beard? No. Because a) he doesn't look like a hipster and 2) he'd fucking rape you and everyone you care about for insulting him like that. Not that it matters anyway. The only reason teenage Sup Forums-going fags like you call every beard a hipster beard is because you can't grow one yourselves.

wife's son

I really don't get the amerimutt meme. Most people in my circles are 3rd generation Americans who are offspring of Europeans. Mostly slav, polish and English ancestry and all mostly pale white skin. I guess lower middle class and low class "whites" in urban areas fit the amerimutt description but not the people I see every day.

Damnit that actually funny.

>edgy ram's head on mantle
>nu-cookie crisp with furbait mascot
>open mouth like a fucking faggot

lmao. keep telling yourself that you mutt.

You know WWE is fake, right? This Braun Strawman (lmao that name) is likely CGI enhanced to look taller and more muscular

t. Slavic subhuman mutt.

Lol, no. Most Americans literally have black hair and brown eyes while considering themselves 'white'

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
WHERE
IS
MY
WIFE'S
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Not him, but GoW3 suffered from not enough fights. I wanted to fight more enemies and play around more with the weapons. So much so I spent HOURS screwing around fighting mobs I'd set up in the arena or whatever it was. It really needed a Bloody Palace.

it's his kid

FAKE? YOU THINK THIS IS FAKE, HUH? HOW ABOUT MY 13 INCH COCK PLUNGING INTO YOUR THROAT. IS THAT FAKE TOO? IT'S LIKE A FUCKING FIRE EXTINGUISHER. GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR RELOCATED AFTER THAT ONE YOU LITTLE FAG.

KISS IT AND TELL ME YOU'RE SORRY. KISS IT AND SAY 'SORRY DADDY'.

>the only reason you call X shit is because you can't X

Dat nu-opinion

His beard looks fine, though. It's not one of those scraggly unkempt ones that numales like to wear. Also, he's not a beanpole or fat. Muscular men wear beards well.

>never heard of this kid, so looked him up

Every time. Every damn time.

Yeah, and then sent him to kill his wife and son.
I'd say that qualifies as a trick.

I don't get it. I would've bought a new God of War sequel tearing up Norse mythology.
But why in the fuck is this a The Last of Us clone?
Why is every PS 4 game The Last of Us?

lol you can see the cgi on his muscles dude how do you believe this stuff?

post a pic of your beard then friendo

protip: you can't

Remember that this was shown in the trailer so I hope they explain some shit

Meh, he looks white to me. Sure he's not a blond haired blue eyed scandinavian looking type, but he looks like all those other people with cream colored skin and black hair in southeast Europe who call themselves white.

>Mann

My guess would be Germanic Jew.

I'm not a nu-male cuck so obviously I'm clean shaven, like any man should be.

so you lack the testosterone to grow a beard? I bet you're an amerishart