Question

Would Sup Forums be willing to play a gamer much darker than Dark Souls? in terms of it's theme?

Imagine a game; with an even more sick and twisted world then Dark Souls (That is if you consider Dark Souls to be a grim game)

Would Sup Forums be willing to play it? or does that sound a bit overwhelming? just wondering.

Literally couldn't care less, gameplay is all that matters.

I read "more sick and twisted" and hear "edgy." So probably not.

Oh, hm, Are you sure gameplay is everything? I won't argue that a modern day game should have good gameplay, but are you sure it's "ALL" That matters? heuh

Dark Souls is already edgy honestly.

>oh, hm
>heuh
What the fuck is this shit? Are you a teenage girl?

Lol, i make sounds because i lack words to say. bad english is all sorry.

I'd be willing, yes. I really like gothic style stuff, if that's what you're saying. It would make a meh game better to me because it caters to my taste. Though it wouldn't do the same for everyone.
Miasma > Unhallowed = Nocturnal > Deflorate > rest I don't care about.

are you a fucking anime, fuiick off

Sounds dark.

Oh, ok. :(

Actual, factual ranking

You sound really edgy, OP. What a cool guy you must be.

I'm not really cool, nor do i think i'm cool.. What is wrong with my idea? People rather call me edgy rather telling me where i'm wrong.

You're not making sounds, please type like a normal person.

I'd be willing to play anything as long as it's fun to play. In that regard, for me, Gameplay is all that matters.

What's the point of having "sick and twisted" themes and using Dark Souls of all things as a baseline?

>Would Sup Forums be willing to play a gamer much darker than Dark Souls? in terms of it's theme?

I loved Path of Exile for this. Heard the expansion they've done isn't the same atmosphere though so I'm hesitant to play through it, that and the gameplay got boring.

But a sickdark Souls in a more greco-roman(???) setting would be great - so yeah PoE I guess but different gameplay.

How about you expand on your meaning of 'darker' and I will tell you what a tremendous fucking edge-lord you are.

please do not be rude, i know this is the internet, but i don't feel i should be ridiculed for the way i type.

Just playing an edgy game doesn't sound fun unless it's handled well with something like .flow, if you just want a game like your picture, I dunno, seems like it be hard to see where your going, but maybe.

An example of an "edgelord" would be the average Sup Forums psychopath, actively shilling to harm people from the safety of his internet connection. Someone who enjoys dark fiction is not an edgelord. You have low intelligence btw.

>You have low intelligence btw.
How cute. You're taking a defensive stance instead of trying to save your pathetic thread. So, by now you must realize how stupid you look.

Reading this post gave me cancer.

I want a game where I can experience a Ravenloft-like setting in a pseudo Drcaula age Transylvanian aesthetic.

Salty as fuck.

Bloodborne already does this

>shilling to harm people

That's not what "shilling" means

No, just depressed that this place has been overrun by shitstains from either Reddit or Neogaf.

I really gotta get this dark souls you speak of, Sup Forums

Eh, Dark Souls is about as dark as it gets before it just trips into cartoonish evil and you can't take it seriously.

"Fifty million rapes a day, and they ate babies for breakfast!" It's just dumb YA-tier tragedywank.

But sure. Sup Forums eats up Nier which is complete tragedywank.

>Eh, Dark Souls is about as dark as it gets before it just trips into cartoonish evil and you can't take it seriously.
Yes, this guy gets it. The OP does not.

You can have grimdark in a setting without it being too over the top like Dark Souls did, come on now.

>he takes Dark Souls seriously

>edgy
Kek what

Metal is shit, kill yourself

just seeing that screenshot makes me want to play a game like that

He's got a point you know, Sup Forums shills in favor of taking weapons and cleansing the street of the filth

I think a lot of people in this thread don't know what edgy means
I don't know if I consider dark souls to be that dark, I think a game like Metro: 2033 is a lot more dark but maybe it's because it's not so disconnected from the real world, so yeah I'd definitely play it

theres about a billion games out there more "sick and twisted" than dark souls, which isn't.

Twelve o'clock: LASERS.

kill yourself rap nigger box nood ongobobongo ape shit eater

edgy grimdark for the sake of it doesn't work.

Isn't that just bloodborne OP?

You mean Bloodborne?

>Metal is shit
You fucker
>kill yourself
You double fucker

>he doesn't like metal so he must like rap
Shut the fuck up fedora