I plan to start P5 tomorrow as my first Persona

I plan to start P5 tomorrow as my first Persona.

>what do i name the MC?
>what do i name the group?
>is there anything i could miss playing through?
>what’s important to know when playing?

Learn to enjoy a game yourself retard you're not having a interview

Max out Charm ASAP and ignore efficiency.
Also wait until the very last day to go into the dungeons and clear them in one go.

I named my group The Migos
That's a bad idea because you won't be able to max almost every confidant that way.

I'll only tell you the important to know part,after this close this thread so you dont get spoiled
Put this in a notepad,it might not make sense now but it will
>after you can freely go to mementos,when you reach a mementos boss use pulinpa to confuse him,he will start to drop money and items but the amount of money it drops is absurd so use that to farm ¥¥¥
>Mishima,Iwai,Yusuke,gamer boy,kawakamii,the twins and the politician are your best friends,do all their S.links as fast as you can and leave your teammates aside until you have free time to do them
>you cannot 100% the game or get all the trophies on your first playthrough.give up.
>fuse your shit personas when you can
>do your fucking best to get all treasure demons
>upgrade your fucking stats
>look up S.link answer guides so it doenst take ages to get their next events
>pancakes

You probably won't max them all on your first run anyway.

Dick Tickler
FAGGOTS
Lots of shit, use a guide if you care about that
Try to get the jewel demons

>no comment, think for yourself
>no comment, think for yourself
>Maxing out social links
>the teacher, the politician, the phan site nerd, and the fortune teller social links are your priority

>Also wait until the very last day to go into the dungeons and clear them in one go.

i really doubt he will be able to clear dungeons in one go without full party and sp adhesive on his first playthrough

True but if you wait until the last day to do mementos all at once, you lock yourself out of like 3/4 of the confidants maxing out

oh, and of course some dungeons are impossible to be completed in one visit

One thing i didn't know when first playing, when you're doing a social link even the choices you pick determine how long til you get to the next level. Pay attention to the music notes that pop out of the social link's head. Always go for 3 notes. One or two means you fucked up and probably have to wait another day eventually to level up the link.

Bottom line: Use a guide for social links. No shame in that

Play with Japanese audio unless you're some degenerate mouth breather that watches dubbed anime where the voice actors can't pronounce Japanese names correctly.

Tyrone

Blacked

You'll never see it coming.

Just play the game you stupid fucking faggot.

And then kill yourself for playing P5

>mementos
I assumed he was talking about the story dungeons.

>Randu Savage
>Loli Lovers
>Yes you wont be able to do everything in one playthrough
Save your SP items like somas for boss fights
To get a part time job, there are magazine racks at the subway, super easy to miss
Go back to Mementos after every dungeon, don't wait to do it all at once it sucks

>Bottom line: Use a guide for social links. No shame in that
Playing by a guide for your first playthrough is extremely shameful. It's almost as bad as saying you "experienced" the game by watching a let's play.

Oh shit you're right. I thought it was better to do the palaces basically as soon as available because it seemed like less confidants were available before you did them.

>5 hour tutorial
This game has the worst start in the series.

>wesley
>manos do morro
>idk idgaf
>persona is shit

What the fuck is the point of even playing video games then if you use a guide

4 was worse

You get more content out of using a guide jackass. You really think if anyone were to play a new game they would think to themselves, "Hm, I wan't less out of this game. That way, I played it the way it was intended!".
The social link event choices are borderline arbitrary in the first place. Just use a guide OP.

Trust this man implicitly.

Goddamnit guys, I was trying to give him terrible advice so he gets a Game Over and stops asking the internet how to play his games.

nah. 4 was 2-3 hour at most.

>Not going back using a new game+ with all the knowledge you have to get everything
If you don't like a game enough to play it twice then you didn't like it

Kill yourself, I know you've been thinking about it.

>name the mc whatever you want
>i named my group tantalus or foxhound
>yes
>futaba is best girl

>You get more content out of using a guide jackass.
You have someone holding your hand spoiling everything and telling you exactly how to win instead of figuring it out yourself. Might as well play on the easiest difficulty too.

Just play it.

I have schoolwork to do, a job to maintain, and most importantly, other games to play. I will never understand people who immediately play a game after just finishing it.

Sounds like you're just getting too old for video games

Honestly, unless you want to to spend another 50 hours like I did, just pull up a FAQ to decide your day to day shit. It'll tell you what to do for all of the visual novel days, and you're free to play yourself when there's actual game play.

I played it blind and missed a bunch of social links and stuff so I had to replay it on new game+ and it still took me ~30 hours on the second play through, but that was mostly because I wanted a platinum trophy. Almost fucked up and missed 100% compendium and thought I would have to replay through a greater portion of the game again but some random post on gamefaqs saved me because I was missing the level 40 rare persona. Luckily you can get up to 100% alert rating in the final dungeon and then it's really common for rare persona to show up after battles. Literally only 1 dude on the entire internet mentions it, never seen it anywhere else.

>just pull up a FAQ to decide your day to day shit
Way to ruin your first playthrough.

the game is pure overrated garbage

using a guide for responses the first time around is just bypassing the social part of the game, at that point you might as well just play a dungeon crawler

Potter-kun
Hamburglar
No
All difficulties can be nullified by fusing better demons

You make a good point. I never liked social sims. I was interested in the characters but i was never a fan of how my performance with talking to the characters would determine whether i miss out on a cool persona or ability. But you realize there's more to P5 than just the social part right? I play the game for literally everything else the game offers.