Muh strong independent female characters

>muh strong independent female characters
>male character is weak and pathetic
>carried PRINCESS STYLE by a female on the cover, so progressive!!!
this is legitimately disgusting, how do sjws keep getting away with this?

Great soundtrack, mediocre gameplay, absolutely awful handling of the different playthroughs.

i liked it for the bum bum

>he doesn't want to be carried princess style by a cute girl

I want to be princess carried by a girl I like

makes sense that only nu/v/edditors claim this soyboy trash to be good

>muh strong independent female characters
What?
lol play the game
>carried PRINCESS STYLE by a female on the cover, so progressive!!!
He was nearly dead when that happened

This is such a weak bait but the retards here will fall for it.

9S is 10 times the man you will ever be

>>male character is weak and pathetic
Look at this faggot that didn't play far enough to unlock 9s Red-Eyed Murder Mode.

Automata was a really good game. It has it's problems but there are much worse ways to spend your time.

@400207889
>t. didn't play the game

it constantly works for western games tho :^)

9S's hacking ability turned almost every fight into a joke. He does more damage than 2B could ever hope to deliver.

The male character literally looks like a twink small soyboy

If you don't want a strong beautiful woman with muscular thighs carrying you to her fuckchamber then I'm sorry, you're beyond help.

>still gets a 10/10 gf
what's your excuse op?

doesn't matter, the impression the developers want to give is what i described. or else they wouldn't have used something like that for THE COVER OF THE GAME. not even bioware would stoop this low, a sad state of affairs we live in!

9S murders like a billion people and he's an alpha badass, he just looks like a soyboy because he knows that's what jap girls like 2B like.

nintendoodoo 3dshit

Sup Forums please go home, you're being retarded again

Because it is hot

Of course that's the impression they want to give because 9S being a one-man killing machine is supposed to be a major plot reveal. The whole game is about how 9S is basically a weapon of mass destruction and almost every single major character he interacts with is just there to make sure he doesn't go crazy and kill everyone. They baby him because they're terrified of him. He's not even supposed to have combat capabilities at all--he coded his own combat system and the Commander doesn't know how to turn it off.

>I didn't play the game

This guy gets it

It's still GOTY though.

>2B is living only for 9S, she's so hopelessly in love that she stops functioning from grief if he's dead
>she's also the weakest of playable characters while 9S almost caused an apocalypse twice
>she only carries 9S because he went full suicide bomber on a giant kaiju and took him out but got fucked in a process too
At least make your shitposts believable next time.

what the fuck dose gender have to do with saving lives are you telling me you would rather die then have a women save you well you can go fucking die then

Ironically that male is the strongest one out of all the useless cunts.

How old are you?

Did you miss the part she died and the kid is actually the strongest android in the world?

>Packers

You look like a male, but that just proves looks can be decieving.

not all true, if you played any taro games this one handles it the best. Pure nonsense projected by someone who hadn't played anything of the same type and then decided to speak a worthless opinion

>fp wp

Shittest overhyped game after witcher 3, pushed only by japs and weebs

Dude nips don't give a shit about SJWs or your political climate in general.

in spite of that he would still lose to A2 and 2B in a fight because both of them have a countermeasure to his hacking he doesn't know about

>you will never be princess carried by the woman you love
feels bad

Those are robots though

Imagine being the kind of person who would even think this much about the cover art for a game.
Imagine having such a sheltered idea of what shapes geopolitics and culture that you genuinely believe this matters.