Japanese dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match

“He’s not fit to be my daughter’s boyfriend,” Dad declares after witnessing junior high school boy’s lack of fighting game skills."
en.rocketnews24.com/2017/12/14/japanese-dad-challenges-daughters-boyfriend-to-video-game-grudge-match-gets-kicked-out-of-house/

a thread died for this

Can't blame him, no one wants a fucking casual in their family.

Good. It was a shit one anyway.

>gen z faggots gettin btfo

What's the dad got against Slayer?

so this is why Japan's birthrates are so low

>he says he's the shittiest in his family too

amazing dad.

They're getting what they deserve. If they had taken the time and effort they took to come off as attractive to girls and put it towards playing videogames they could beat old men with poor reactions easily.

Japan's birthrate is similar to the birthrate of the native population of most first world countries when you discount the refugees/immigrants. How many people on Sup Forums have kids?

Slayers confirmed shitters

>"Oh, and gamers like him who use the character Slayer are shits, so I’m not going to let him get away with that"

>I am only a villain
;_;

BASED

>not born a jap
feels mediocre man

>hates Slayer
Fuck him

If the guy wasn't Japanese this thread would be spammed "SAGE"

The bias is real lmfao

I must become the Sup Forumsillain

unironically badass.

>hating on Slayer

Sounds like someone's still buttangery over GGXX bite loops.

don't worry, it was most likely Nintendicksucker "WHY DON'T YOU OWN A SWITCH YET" shilling spam.
this is actually cool news.

Wait, THAT Buppa?

As it should be.

besides shitting on slayer, good for him
imagine if it was a d&dXpathfinder thing like her boyfriend actually plays BB

if he wasn't japanese it would be him challenging the guy to clash of clans and you know it

>not running GURPS

>Shitting on Slayer
Wouldn't be shocked if this guy was a Sol main too. But still badass.

GOAT dad.

He's not wrong. Slayer players are shits.

GURPS is a shitty meme game

I hope the bf starts training and challenges the dad again. Shit would make for a good manga.

Buppa mains Ky.

>Slayer
>Ky

a battle of who can think the less

so does the dad

>trashes Slayer
>but mains Ky

That is so great. You gotta love dudes in the FGC. Everyone has the exact same mentality.

>Ky
All respect is lost.

If he doesnt get a rematch, i will travel to Japan and challenge this man for his daughters hand in marriage.

Imagine losing to some teen shitter who fucks your daughter. How much would that hurt?

I hope the BF tells the dad to play a REAL fighter instead of weaboo crap and boot up Tekken
>inb4 GG cucks try pretend their games aren't shit

Yup.

i think you're thinking of a different guy

WHO /PILEBUNKER/ HERE?

That's not what happened though. He kicked the kid's ass and then publicly shamed him.

>Jam
What the fuck?

Thats what i meant with imagine

>meanwhile in America
WHO'S BITCH IS THIS?

t. young Japanese man that got his ass handed to him by cool dad

>Jam
Based

Who got kicked out of the house? I'm not clicking that link.

>Jam instead of Baiken

The father

The dad, he didn't get dinner either

archive.org user

absolutely based

he got locked out of his own house and had no dinner.

the dad did because he was bragging about winning too much, they also didn't make him dinner.

He was in the right.

>all this Ky hate

>Baikenshitters

>dad finally loses to a fighting neet
>said neet just ignores his new waifu to play more fighting games

that changes nothing. I'm sure he was laughing his ass off the whole walk to the rice store.

>Jam

My fucking Nigga.

This Dad is the shit

>he wants to be defeated
>he wants the boy to go spend weeks in his room with the game becoming strong
>this is a test to see if the boy will do what ever it takes for his daughter

he wants to be defeated
there is nothing more tragic than a warrior being denied a warriors death, which is what's happening here

People will never forgive him for the Greed Sever.

>We live in the timeline were the hero lost

This sounds like a chapter from a gag manga.

that's some bullshit faggotry

the dad should have literally mailed that faggot's ass to faggotville

It's time for you to stop watching anime.

>autist can't interpret jungian ideals

>trusting a scrub to continue the birthrates

If he can beat me in Tekken, OG Mortal Kombat, and a game of Karuta and Mahjong, then we can talk.My precious daughter wouldn't dare pick a scrub, would you?

Maybe worth a thread if it wasn't a faggy twitter story that is obviously made up mostly.

>dad challenges his daughter's boyfriend to a video game to test his worthiness
>wins but gloats so hard his wife kicks him out of the house and doesn't make him dinner

you guys told me Japan wasn't actually like anime

Next time he should just keep his salary to himself and leave those cunts in the rain.

>NuBaiken
No thanks

>“He’s not fit to be my daughter’s boyfriend,” Dad declares after witnessing junior high school boy’s lack of white skin color."
Fixed it for you

>caring about parents opinion

just beat him up irl

Only in Canada

To be fair, I wouldn't want my daughter to go off with some shitter who players Slayer.

Japes hate whites, though.

>Can't block Greed Sever
>People

Japan > The West

That's stupid. He would have to live the rest of his life knowing he had to take the cowards way out by beating the guy up because he can't beat him in GG. That's no way to live.

Holy shit, that blew my mind.

I bet you play Axl.

Japanese men being beta isn't a meme ya know? If my wife ever cucked me out of dinner and try kick me out over some outsider she would get the biggest bitch slap out of the house.

see
and then kill yourself. He's just FGC. Everyone in the FGC is exactly the same way and it has zero to do with anime. We just love competition and shit talking. One of the first times I played someone who was tourney level in Smash (not a game I play very often), this dude destroyed me. I had no chance of keeping up. He verbally ripped me to shreds the whole while but then when it was over he unplugged HIS gamecube, wrapped up the controllers and gave it to me. HE GAVE ME HIS GAMECUBE and told me to practice so we can have better fights next time.

Barely knew him so couldn't take the thing but this is just how fighting game weirdos are.

But slayer is like the most honest character IN THE GAME. This thread makes no sense.
Based dad tho. I'm probably gonna do the dame shit when I'm his age.

Then why is Sup Forums worth more and bigger than the Japanese board it copied?

>any character in GG
>honest

>linking me to the same post
>reply doesn't have anything to do with anime or archetypes

>Posts a chart were Slayer isn't the most honest character
Hurrr

>mfw highest IQ and maximum butthurt inducing

>Axl and Pot
>honest

>slayer is high iq

lmao why are slayer players so easy to spot out

Now that's a family I would marry into

and BBU, probably. Also nobody likes you back dash canceling shits anyway. LEARN SOME FUNDAMENTALS

>Chipp
>high IQ