More than 40 playable characters

>More than 40 playable characters
>No Diddy Kong
How is this accepted?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SdWA1WtxcMw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Diddy kong. Birdo and my boy prttey piranah

What makes Diddy more special than the other more well known mascots?

The roster is the worst shit. Every single ugly-ass koopaling that no one's ever hear of, baby everything, Inklings.

I really don't like the shitty alternate form characters, and I feel like the second DLC and Deluxe made it Smash Kart.

Would have preferred people like Pauline, E Gaad, Petey, Lubba, Kamek/Magikoopa, Chargin' Chuck, there's a big list.

>entire row of babies
>entire row of koopa kids
>entire row of Metal, Golden, Transparent, whatever Mario

What other more well known mascots?
All the important characters are in except for Diddy and Birdo, but no one likes Birdo.

I hope this gets DLC in the future

Pauline, Diddy Kong, Springman and Captain Falcon

>Koopalings are in
>Jr had to wait until the switch
>They add king boo but not petey piranha
>5+ fucking baby characters
>Mario and peach have 4 versions of themselves each

>Can add any Kong or character from Donkey Kong series
>Only Donkey Kong, not even a baby version
The hell, get rid of Mario reskins and add a damn Dong character.

>wanting more dlc
I'd rather have them make a new Mario Kart. MK8D is already getting stale, and more characters won't change that.
When's /our guy/ Funky Kong coming back?

The original has Donkey Kong jr. they should bring him back

STUPID GAIJIN CAN'T DESIGN CHARACTERS RIKE GRORIOUS NIPPON

I agree that they should move to Mario Kart 9, but I don't really expect them to.

He has a Mario series amiibo

>Retro courses
>No Diddy Kong Racing courses

>25 Characters(in Transformed)
>No Arle
>Danica Patrick and A FUCKING YOUTUBER got over Billy Hatcher

>dkr tracks in mario kart
Well this exists

Diddy Kong = rare

>More than 40 Playable characters
>Two F-zero stages
>Blue Falcon vehicle
>No Captain Falcon

>No Syrup/Warioware Characters
wtf Miyamoto stop pretending they not Exist

What would they add to Mario Kart 9 though?

They've refined the shit out of the old formula and the only gameplay change they added from 7 was anti-gravity which you don't even notice half the time. 7's additions of underwater and kite sections were also more or less unnoticeable.

If they keep adding DLC to 8, at least there can be a definitive MK game with a ridiculous amount of tracks. They could also bring back mission mode and other options to the standard gameplay, like they did with 200cc.

I'm tempted to get this but a lot of the tracks look like absolute shit. Really all I want is all the old MK tracks plus the DKR ones.

Interesting gameplay mechanics maybe? Better track designs with shortcuts please. Single player modes. Fix tournament mode or get rid of it.
I really want the series to go back to when every game felt different, so there actually a reason to keep playing them after years.

Is there anybody on this planet that actually wanted the babies and Koopalings to be added? I would understand if the Koopalings were just costumes for Jr like how Yoshi has colors you can pick, but having a whole row of filler characters is retarded. The babies can fuck off too

>no Sonic and Mario Kart Transformed

I can see why people could want the Koopalings, but I can't imagine that there apre people who genuinely like the baby characters. Especially baby Rosalina who doesn't even exist.
I think they are mostly alright. There are some garbage tracks, but there are also some gems like this
youtu.be/SdWA1WtxcMw

>It was a Pun on a Nonexsistent Word

Only for the sequel, the first game is better in almost every way

>people still complain
how is this accepted?

>Track Design

>mention to friend that I've been playing the new Mario Kart
>"they have Sonic in it now, don't they?"

How the fuck did that video get so popular?

Can we all agree that MKDS is overrated garbage? Multiplayer was absolutely gutted yet people cream themselves over snaking as if it's some deep mechanic.
Handheld Mario Kart is abysmal.

Even without snaking mkds still has better tracks and game modes than MK8D.

Quality trumps quality

>track quality mattering when only the 8 worst courses are used for local play and half are unavailable online
>even if it did only 4 courses were good anyway
>game modes
>when mission mode is an absolute joke, battle mode was offline only, couldn't select courses and shine runners sucks

bump

What's the point of bumping the thread when you don't have anything to add?

>No Mario Kart 8 Deluxe post-launch content
>You have to unlock the Master Cycle, Mercedes cars, and all the other DLC carts
>Unlock system is 100% random
Literally why

The Newgrounds edge and tits demographic never left, it's just it got filled with new kids.
Look at most wojak and pepe posters.

GET IN HERE.

whats with Nintendo and porting stuff to Switch then just not supporting it? It doesnt make me hopeful for the inevitable Smash 4 Switch

Fuck Diddy Kong, i hate that piece of shit.

>irritating as fuck voice
>unfun to use and play as in smash

What bugs me more about this game is the fact that everything is unlocked from the start.
I know this is a controversial opinion but I like to unlock shit as I go along, so I get to know the tracks. With Deluxe it just feels like I got a complete save file from someone. There's no reason to beat a cup other than score.

What kind of support are you expecting for a 5 year old game?

>unironically wanting to be forced to play against the garbage ai
What the hell, mate?

>>Danica Patrick and A FUCKING YOUTUBER got over Billy Hatcher
Wait what now

More characters that arent babies, Gold/Silver, or Koopalings

They clearly just ported King Boo from DD sounds and all so why not do the same with Petey?

>rosterfags
I regret responding to you.

>lazy reskins taking up character slots apologists
I regret responding to you

Their time is better used on developing the new mario kart instead. It was essentially one last big update to the game before they moved on.

Diddy Kong was made by Rare

Nips hate him

When did I imply that I even give the slightest fuck about the roster? It's not like the characters even play differently..

Yogcast(AKA: The same guys of the Yogventures Kickstarter) got ino Transformed for some Bullshit reason