Name a fucking Western game that has better soundtrack that this FASHION GAME

youtube.com/watch?v=MPZmSth26Rk

youtube.com/watch?v=FPB-4LI-FLY

This game has one of the most chill soundtracks I've heard, while most of your shitty Western games has overblown orchestral soundtracks.that sounds like Hollywood garbage.

Let's face it the Japanese will always be one step ahead in terms of music quality in video games. When a Fashion game has a better music than an AAA game, you know your game is trash.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2c33hPRp0gQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Efkh0ByCZZA
youtube.com/channel/UCiMbHVlnW1A-ysGXdZ_4gSQ/videos
youtube.com/channel/UCU0CcFxXtkUnr8_AB0x-bgQ/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=x0buV95bn88
youtube.com/watch?v=a70h0cX8AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=utg1wmeToNc
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRH6kLMa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=bmWbQTtt2dY
youtube.com/watch?v=FpgKoJJKRXI
youtube.com/watch?v=1lSBUYXRwvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=8Bpr_Xli9BI
youtube.com/watch?v=pMGTHBVlg3o
youtube.com/watch?v=uXDGT1JixPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0-3hSvIaU
youtube.com/watch?v=_TWXdQtqscA
youtube.com/watch?v=bq7a_ktfYck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why is it assumed that a fashion game can't have a good soundtrack?

What do you think of the soundtrack? I was expecting some cheesy girly BS but I was surprised it was pretty chill as fuck and would give the Persona soundtrack a run of it's money.

Are you talking right now or of all time?

Right now, Western devs used to be good back in the 90s.

Why do fashion games have 0 game play? they could be really good and appeal to a wider audience if thy had more skill based shit involved or some micromanagement shit

oh nevermind, I misread OP

All the style savvy games have stellar soundtracks so it wasnt too surprising.

Style Savvy has a pretty solid story line and you have a lot of micromanagement shit. See the Japanese trailer for yourself. The idiotic Western trailer made it look like you're about to play a goddamn Barbie game.

youtube.com/watch?v=2c33hPRp0gQ

Trendsetter soundtrack was pretty bland.

I think it's more that before Nintendo's attempt at this genre, it was assumed that a fashion game couldn't be a good game.

Pretty damn good OP. Got a link to the full OST?

youtube.com/watch?v=Efkh0ByCZZA
midi kino

Fashion Forward

youtube.com/channel/UCiMbHVlnW1A-ysGXdZ_4gSQ/videos

Styling Star

youtube.com/channel/UCU0CcFxXtkUnr8_AB0x-bgQ/videos

i've just wondered, is it pronounced "meedee" or "mydie"?

MEEDEE if you're not a dumb American.

Does the newest Style Savvy have the manicuring option or not? I'm confused as hell by all the non-numerical titles.

I'm genuinely terrified by the recommended videos here.

Yes, it does.

You can pick the nail polish for your character and customers at Beautican, but they're all fixed styles. You can't do all the work yourself.
They have multiple designs for every style + plain colors, but you barely can see that shit in game anyway.
Beautican in general was improved in that most of the time you are allowed to do whatever you want instead of being given instructions that end up making everyone look like garbage.

Because fashion games for consoles are like most shovelware games that appeal to casuals: they have zero quality.

Any Rare game pre-Microsoft buyout, DKC Returns/Tropical Freeze, Metroid Prime Trilogy.

youtube.com/watch?v=x0buV95bn88

One of the best tracks at Super Smash Bros. Most people were surprised that it was from a fashio game.

Here you go OP.

youtube.com/watch?v=a70h0cX8AMM
youtube.com/watch?v=utg1wmeToNc
youtube.com/watch?v=AQRH6kLMa1k
youtube.com/watch?v=bmWbQTtt2dY
youtube.com/watch?v=FpgKoJJKRXI
youtube.com/watch?v=1lSBUYXRwvQ

That track you posted is pretty good though.

Damn, that's a bummer (pic related). But it sounds like they'll expand on it for future installments.

Also I had no idea till now that they announced a US release. It's fucking weird how long the US release takes compared to EU.

I see, it's a combination of these two tracks and another one that has yet to be uploaded on youtube.

youtube.com/watch?v=8Bpr_Xli9BI

youtube.com/watch?v=pMGTHBVlg3o

Why are these games so good? I'm really looking forward to Styling Star.

you know how you sometimes download/buy a game, spend forever making your character and then just don't feel like playing it anymore?
Those games are just the first part on a loop, and you get to see the characters you make/fix walk around and interact with other characters you've made/fixed

That's a cool way of thinking about it. Huh.

>TWEWY
>Bayonetta
>both heavily influenced by fashion
>slick ass soundtracks
youtube.com/watch?v=uXDGT1JixPk
youtube.com/watch?v=Kf0-3hSvIaU

I think there's a connection.

They got avex to do the soundtrack, same with #FE
#FE 2 switch when?

So is all of the shit posting on Sup Forums just female posters? It's all starting to make sense.

I WONT BUY THIS GAME IF THEY CHANGE CHARACTERS INTO NIGGERS LIKE THEY DID LAST TIME.

It's all the male posters, user.

this is some good shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_TWXdQtqscA

I have some bad news for you, buddy.
Totally forgot they actually do that, explains why there are so many niggers in this one. I played the japanese version for a bit before english came out and one of the first characters you interact with was changed too I believe, or at least I remember her having a lighter skin in Japanese version.
Oh and majority of characters that request Eastern style are still dark-skinned too. Too bad the series isn't popular enough to have mods that fix that.

>keep trying to give them more niggerish hairstyles
>almost all of them turn it down and ask for it to be changed
>suddenly a black goth appears
>this happens

>Let's face it the Japanese will always be one step ahead in terms of music quality in video games.

im just gonna leave this here

youtube.com/watch?v=bq7a_ktfYck

If we let Sup Forums knows about this, they might be able to do something.