TFW turning 23 in january... it was a good ride boys

It was a good ride boys, I managed to play so many good games along the way, now that I'm 23 and old, and the younger generation is there I feel like I have to give up my spot and let them take over, I'm old now, feelsbadman.

We never knew you though

Nice, where can I subscribe to your blog?

Hey I'm going to be 23 in January too! What day do you turn 23?

cya next time faggot

I'd hate to be you when I was young. You wanna be born in the summer to sort out your gift range

>tfw turning 24 on jan 4th
>only just starting my senior year in college

pls kill

I stopped gaming when i was 27, also when i stopped giving a shit about Sup Forums and anything vidya related. I just come here out of habit during downtime at work because i dont know what else to do with my phone. For what its worth i only make 31k a year with a collrge dregree at a 4 yr uni.

>25
>never went to college
>still play video games everyday
>have a boring HR desk job but make 50k a year

: ^ )

>falling for the college meme

30 here,fuck you kid

>32 and still shit posting on Sup Forums

Kill me

21 here, no way in the name of fuck will I ever stop playing vidya. Even if AAA is dogshit there's always Indie

???

The fuck you on about? Again in English please?

I am 35.

I have been here since the beginning.

I will be here until the end.

Turning 24 in January. I'm just getting started, motherfuckers. Not even a quarter through my life yet.

I was bullied into it because my father wanted the networking advantages. Now i have all the debt and he barely talks to me . A...at least i have a foreign language degree!

Since when can you not play video games over the age of 23?

OP confirmed for being a stupid cunt

You went to college for a useless degree?

Jesus

>28
>2 kids
>stuck here anyway

fuck

tell me your secrets, how do you get a job with no experience or degree?

Fuck yoi janitor

Everyone told me i was doing the right thing, not just my teachers. Idunnolol. At least i have good credit from paying a useless loan.

25 here.

..well ....have fun I guess....?

*continues to play nier and breath of the wild*

Just prospect companies until you find one you think you'll fit into, work your ass off and aggressively try to get your way up the ladder. If you're stuck in the same spot for half a year move on

Naah its fun being an old person (Im 26) playing multiplayer games and seeing the youngsters rage just cause my reflexes aint what they used to be

which language dude.

I'm 29 and I've been shitposting here since 2005; you faggots think your time here is almost up but just you fucking wait and see

23 is the minimum posting age for this board though. Anyone younger should leave.

He means Christmas and the lower amount of presents you get because of your birthday.

Imagine missing out on your entire life.

Chinese. I havent studied it in 3 years now so it`s whatever.

>*continues to play nier and breath of the wild*
>**

Nigga you're nowhere near old, you can play vidya until you're 70 and all that will happen is you'll be unable to keep up with competitive gaming which is shit anyways

Wow I hope you still get sex and some consolation from creating life user. Raise them good. Don't tell them about this shit show.

sup man. I'm married. Food is on the stove downstairs and I got warhammer running on another tab

>tfw turning 23 in January

I turned 23 two months ago, by now I should have fucked off from 4chin and get my life in check but no progress :/

>23 old

t.41yo

This place isn't really that bad, it gives you a good bullshit detector if you're intelligent enough. Most of the things you'll go through in real life are even more bullshit anyways

I don't ask for 80 presents though and it's actually good because I can write an adequate list like 6 items then get 3 on Christmas and 3 on my birthday. I don't ask for games anymore though just some music and books. I used to ask for a game on Christmas and my birthday but that was back when games were good and I obviously couldn't afford them like I can now.

Turning 25 this month and my life is ok. I do feel old sometimes, I'm currently in Japan and people of my age are already working their ass off while I'm still studying.

>24
>janitor job
>still play fun vidyas(currently playing Hat in Time)
>in college too
>kinda edging on enlisting into the Navy or Air Force

b-but i want to keep my neet life though...

Yeah I guess you are right but this place can be bad if you are neet,lonely and a virgin.

t.me

maybe you can turn it into something else. pay off the loan and see how many credits you need to make it into something useful. Chinese isn't going to get you anywhere because it's a commonly spoken language and there are plenty of chinese native speakers who just learn english like we learn to tie our fucking shoes.

>bitching at becoming 23

Wew lad and I thought I was pessimistic. Christ, you have at least 7 more years before you can officially start being bleak and depressed.

Don't join the military. It's shit. I get the attraction but just don't. It's not got good returns.

Ok? What do you mean, am I supposed to envy you? Confused here.

21 in 2 weeks.

Can't believe there are people in their mid 30's interacting with us young lads like go get a wife and kids

Embrace your individuality, learn to be independent from social interactions if they're unavailable to you. It's what separates the weak from the strong, the suicidal from the strong willed

I meant, we're the same. I got two kids too.

We are smarter than your generation though. We get it out the way then rise from the ashes like Phoenix. Or that is what is happening to me right now.

What if I wann go in as an officer?

>turning 23 on the 6th
>finishing up my associates before I apply as a junior to a 4 year
at least I have two years of full-time work experience, I guess

I'm 28 and still playing video games.
Kill me, Pete.

Oh okay. Enjoying the little quiet moments where we can, eh?

I'm not suicidal though. Just suffered some bad depression 2 years back and I just have social anxiety now. I'm pretty good at anything I put my mind too though. Hard worker. Just need to find something to put my passion into. Not a degenerate job though. A real calling.