Defend this useless garbage for use on defense

defend this useless garbage for use on defense

I can't. Even Tracer is better on defense.

People... actually play..... overwatch?
I, uh, wow. I think you went a little _too_ ironic with the memes!
Um, just so you know, I'm going to sage this thread in hopes you, you know... wake up?

>incredibly mobile
>ability to instantly reflect even ultimates on a fast cooldown
>mobility/damage ability with fast cool down that refreshes instantly from kills
He is without a doubt the hero I hate the most in the game and it pisses me off that his "counters" have no way of actually slowing him or stopping him outside of Mei who is never used

are you okay are you having a stroke should i call emergency services
stop being a passive aggressive pussy lmao
genji should be disabled until they come up with a better counter for his ridiculous amount of mobility. its unnecessary how much he fucks around on the map, and it only makes it easier for shitters to play badly.

>being this diamond

defend playing the same "go to this point while killing the enemy" 3 game modes for more than 30 hours at max and not getting bored

*blocks your path*

Defend Overwatch and it's playerbase

in comp probably just making supports prematurely ejaculate

>unironically playing Overwatch
o I am laffin

This WEBM is about as uneventful as the guy who spams 6 second Forza Webms.

He's better for taking out the backline on a maps with lots of verticality but tracer is better or the same and easier to play in virtually every situation.

>playing overwatch
lmao'ing @ ur lyfe

I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you didn't cut out just before he got a kill. Even then this was still boring as shit to watch, why watch some gooks play the game when you can do it yourself?

He got a bodyshot and some shield shots on the Winston. Basic shit, but more useful that missing every shot for 20 seconds.

Well sym does have the turrets to slow him and she is a counter to him. Not that you really have the chance or would want to ever place a turret down when fighting him close up.

i don't want defend this shit
why are all overwatch characters so fucking slow?

her regular beam slows him down too, but the problem is he can immediately double jump, wall climb, or dash attack out of range.
Compare it to a character like doomfist who has no passive mobility traits or ways to bypass mobility cooldowns.
Genji is fucking annoying

So scrubs can hit people

>has the ability to one shot half the hero pool
sorry user I can't defend it

>Playing Overwatch

That's the point. The playerbase is braindead and can only play braindead heroes like Winston, Mercy etc.

someone took the time to write this. aahahahahah

winston

Doesn't matter which map, a decent Genji will cut through an unaware team like butter

>overwatch
lol

to defend playing a certain character in overwatch first you must defend playing overwatch in the first place

do u realize that what you just said also applies to CSGO, pretty much all MOBAs, and most COD game modes?

it's pretty obvious that you spergs have never actually played genji before

Gold player speaks his mind

I... uhhh.... sweetie.... oh.... honey..... ummmm.... gonna... have to ask you.... could you......ellipsis..ellipsis..... fuck off? .... please?

Actually her M1 doesn't slow, only turrets. Man would that be nice though.

The real problem is that most other characters don't even come close to that level of mobility.
Genji feels great because of it. What they need to do is buff every other character so they can actually be equally mobile or effective at their role. Doomfist is especially garbage for mobility, but every character in general is slow.

Early Genji was a burst assassin with his "shuriken, melee, dash" combo and playing this Genji was the most fun that I had playing Overwatch. Of course, Blizzard nerfed him by removing that combo.

>What is Genji now?

He's guaranteed 50damage, a reflect tank, and really only a vicious killer while ult is up. Guaranteed 50 damage with his dash is pretty significant. You can finish off low health targets with a dash and then dash out of there before you're killed yourself. Being a Reflect tank is pretty damn obnoxious too. He's pretty shitty now as an assassin since his shurikens on their own are unreliable, slow projectiles that only deal a ton of damage when when you get headshots. He absolutely needed the shuriken melee dash combo to reliably burst for 150 damage. So now, Genji is a shitty semi-support style hero.

tl;dr: Overwatch sucks. Genji and Junkrat were the only characters that I liked playing when I did play it.

*spams space bar*

how do people take this shitty game seriously? It's a "fun" game for reddit tier humans and nothing more. The fact that any of them try to pretend that it's competitive is a really shitty joke.

Back when mercy could do stupid hiding rezzes, he was one of the few characters that could find and combo-kill her 100% of the time, if you knew what the fuck you were doing.

Now though, its hard to defend him.

At best, his high mobility lets him be where his team needs help the most, cleaning up 2v1s quickly.

At worse, he has an advantageous matchup against hanzo and widow, which are in every other high level match.

Oh, and there are some maps where s76 and mccree are completely worthless at anti-air, like dorado part 1. Genji is more useful there. Too bad tracer is better.

Other piles of shit existing does not defend another pile of shit.

Defend this useless garbage for use on anything

>No mobility
>Can only 1v1
>Boosted damage and out damaged by Lucio
>Boosted heals and can only heal more than Moira