>"Farmboy, don't do this."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SvBS3P1r0Zw
youtube.com/watch?v=zyGgfqUBun4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Chicken chasers when will they learn

>join a gladiatorial pit
>feel like you're entitled to survive
Who cares though just pick blue or red, depending on if you picked blue or red at the start of the game

>was a condescending bitch to you the whole time
>typical BLM tier negress
How could you not kill her is the real question.

>get good
>beat the shit of her during flourish tutorial

>achh, pretty good

>kill her
>thunder gets butthurt and attacks you later

>let her live
>she disappears and thunder STILL gets butthurt and attacks you later

thank you peter "choices matter" molyneux

>Let her live
>She disappears anyway

Let her live knowing a farmboy beat her.

>fight off 20 guards expecting them to stop spawning
>fast travel out
>return
>200000 fee
>never go back again

>telling the guy at the beginning you won't snitch on him for 1 gold
>snitch on him for 1 gold

>Playing Xboxshit

i killed the blacks in that game
I hate peter molyhack so much

>spell shit instead of hits
>spawn balverines to farm xp

"Your health is low, do you have any potions? or food? WHATS THAT?!"

So, did Twinblade and Theresa ever...?

>"I dream of a world without blacks"
*cuts head off*
*fucks throat hole*

>take no dmg all game and get no scars
>pick the wrong book twice

"Hero your will energy's low, watch that."

Is there any reason to even let Whisper live? She's a massive cunt to you the entire game and you never see her after the Arena.

its on the computer too idiot

She helps you in the final areas, where you're trying to stop Jack from activating the ancient focus sites. Not that her helping actually helps you in any way.

Some of yall here need some serious help.

Didn't know that, actually. Still kill her in most play throughs, though. Such a bitch.

Chainmail > Platemail

Looks better with Jack's mask too

>tfw you were actually looking forward to Fable Legends

>Murdered the entirety of Oakvale
>Waited till fees go down
>Buy every house when you can
>Rent out every house
>Become mayor of Oakvale by force
>Taxes for days

youtube.com/watch?v=SvBS3P1r0Zw

If it's a nigger, pull the trigger.

Noice

All fable games came down to being jew simulators

>played fable way too many times considering it's fairly linear nature
>never touched lost chapters

are the PC versions any good?

I wish the other Fable games were as cool as the original and Lost Chapters, Jack was rad as fuck.

Why in the fuck did the sequels remove armor entirely?

He's still one if not my favorite villain.
I actually liked his new voice in TLC too, fitted him more.

all the rpg features were gradually removed. depressing, really

>No PC port of 2
It was the best one as well

why the fuck is the image callled Fable 2

you missed nothing

fable 1 crashes sometimes but I think you can fix that? or it's just random. it's not that bad. also it only happens on windows 10 I think.

fable 2 don't exist and xenia(emulator) doesn't play it.

fable 3 is literally fucking horrible never play it.

fable anniversary is a good port but a GOD AWFUL remaster that looks horrible but it has controller support.

That's the Hero of Bowerstone and his bitch.

To be fair, heroes aren't supposed to fight heroes in the arena, just monsters. But I mean fuck Whisper and fuck a lot of Fable 1 period, there's a lot of stuff that seemed like it meant to be expanded on, characters getting proper screentime, but she only shows up 2-3 times in the entire game, forces some kind of rivalry, then disappears off the face of the earth after the arena whether you kill her or not.

My nigga

She shows up in Oakvale after though.

Honestly the worst example of this is Briar Rose.

This was one of the few amusing parts of the system.

>Be bad for gold
>Be good for gold
>or promise to be bad/good, get gold, then betray them for more gold
Could have been an interesting system where ruthless neutrality actually benefits you more, but they fucked up after the tutorial.

why are you like this

>typical BLM tier negress

Dude I know you're shitposting but BLM didn't even exist when this came out.

Get your facts straight, then distort them at your leisure

>don't distort facts at your leisure
Where do you think you are?

Was there even a point to the lighter armor in this game?

It's just straight up shittier than the plate armor as far as i can tell and you can still roll and sprint like a god with full plate armor on because there is no encumberance system to speak of

If you liked Fable and want more than 2 and 3 are playable

2 is pretty good

3 is meh

Neither are as good as 1 in many ways

Why do people hate the third one, again? It was definitely the worst out of all three, but certainly not THAT bad.

I killed the stupid bitch.
>You beat me, but please don't kill me. Also just walk away so that I can have the win.

Fuck that cunt. I'd have let her live if she didn't try to overstep.

>series' gimmick is the PCs morality
>2 was the only one to make it interesting

because it killed the series. Afterwards, we were stuck with kinect shit, a mediocre xbla game and a cancelled game

In windows 10 I had sound issues with TLC, maybe it was just me because I didnt find a solution on pcgamingwiki
Anniversary version works fine but the UI was changed to fit a controller and is kind of awkward. Graphic overhaul is questionable, kind of too polished while taking away from the artstyle at times. Also main story characters faces were butchered and look lime made out of playdoh imo. Still its pretty much a 1:1 remaster in gameplay, except for new saving mechanics that dont let you do the anti aging exploit

Yeah that was fucking stupid, like I beat her in single combat fair and square AND let her live because I never intended to have even been at that arena, and big black daddy decides to jump my ass like the vengeful nigger anyways.

For starters, the being King and making decisions part which was a huge selling point came waaaay too late into the game.
And when you finally did get to it? All of the decisions were simple black and white choices with no compromise or inbetweens.
It was always either
>"YER MAJESTAY! DIS BLOKE RAN 'IS GABBER AND NOW I WANT 'TA SHAG 'IS MUM"
>"Your Majesty, me mum didn't do 'nuffin wrong. She's got 'nuffin ta do wit this."

Good option: Exile the first man from the kingdom and declare it "Screw that guy day", and spens half your treasury on festive hats for the entire populace.
Bad option: Execute the second man and grant ownership of his mother to the first man. Also raise taxes.

>that loading screen tip in 2 that says his corpse was found with "YOUR HEALTH IS LOW" carved into it

>"I dream of a world without blacks"
That was one of the laws my character enacted in Fable 3
Of course, he had to pay for that campaign out of his own pockets like every other government program in that game

This, the only good part about Fable 3 was earning your happy ending.

>either be a good king and everyone gets fucked with Ancient Evil shows up
>or be a bad king, everyone hates you but everyone survives when the Ancient Evil shows up

>or be a Good King, spend 10 hours playing the lute and raising money yourself, personally finance the 'save the Kingdom' plan and be the most awesome fucker in the world

>Good option: Exile the first man from the kingdom and declare it "Screw that guy day", and spens half your treasury on festive hats for the entire populace.
>Bad option: Execute the second man and grant ownership of his mother to the first man. Also raise taxes.

It's almost scary how accurate this is to the actual game.

Fucking faggot.

why the fuck did they warp jacks voice

Alternatively, be a good king and have ypur buddy gift you a billion gold that he got by buying every house in the game, maxing the rent and setting his clock forward 10 years

You forgot the fourth option of being a land-mogul and just paying for the best ending with your pocket change

Who fucking knows but it sounds like ass compared to the original

You can put his original voice back in on PC anyway

>Fable was supposed to be "pick your choices but be careful of their consequences, good or evil"
>Turned out to be "be good or evil for the hell of it"
Well, this is how I felt anyways.

Style

>Be a complete cunt to me the entire game
>expect me to potentially put my own life at risk by not killing you, when you had just tried to kill me
K

No, you're right.
To say Fable 3 lacked any subtly would be an understatement.

God they fucked up the morality with 3

There is literally no point to being evil unless you REALLLY want that red aura every time you do a charge attack

Like it's just objectively worse to be bad in 3
>be good: everyone loves you, economy is good, shit's cheap, can end the game just as perfectly as you can while evil with just a bit of grinding or do what everyone else does and be a timewarping landlord
>be evil, everythings shit, vendors sell rotten food, economy's bad so shits not cheap, gives you a terrible ending, you dont even get a cool tyrant overlord ending or anything

Fable 1 (vanilla, the antithetical sword of aeons and jacks mask shit is retarded and makes being evil ultimately pointless again) got it right with pros and cons to each side

>be good, get special weapon from church, people love you, get discounts
>be evil, get to steal shit, get fuck awesome bow and sword, which are respectively the best weapons in the game

2 was aight, i think more games should use something like a good/bad and corrupt/pure system

>character's age is like 90
>somehow still incredibly strong, athletic, agile
>everyone else is still their normal age
the age mechanic had to be the dumbest part of that game, and there were a lot of dumb parts in that game

I thought the timewarp shit didn't work in 3 because they saw how everyone was doing it in 2?

>AYO, wyt boi craka, you best let ma sista liv or ay kill ya!
This a line seem a bit a racist for its time.

Does anyone remember which weapon was the best in 2? I remember the guitar/balalaika "axe" from the dlc being really good, but not much aside from that.

"USE YOUR STICK!"

It does work but i think the solution was that they capped how much you can make at once every time you start the game up which KINDA stops it

The Daichi was objectively the best melee weapon in the game bar none, and stupid easy to get which is one of 2's flaws

>Suffering a blackie to touch the immortal soils of Albion
don't do that

"USE YOUR MELEE WEAPON !!"
"NOT THE BOW !"

I know I did. Moddable games are great.

>actual fight with him comes around
>beat his ass with just a melee weapon

I was sad she left afterward being spared, and couldn't be married.

You can't play co-op online unless you and your friend have the exact same DLC. It blows my mind that there aren't even comparability packs. And this isn't an exaggeration either. If you decided to download some free promotional hat, make sure your friend does too. Fucking insane. At least, this was the case on 360, no idea about PC.
The worst part, is that the co-op looked like it worked how it should've in Fable 2. Fuck, that game was a disappointment and a half.

The point to being evil was if you didn't feel like grinding out gold to personally finance everything. If you went pure good and couldn't get the proper funds, your kingdom would be fucking empty after everyone gets slaughtered.

The series started with incredible disappointment. That people kept buying the game, creating enough financial success that I am almost dead certain they'll create another title is what blows my mind. I remember being a kiddo browsing GameInformer way back in the day before the game was released, being promised trees you could plant that would grow as you progressed through the game, that you could cut down and so much more and such incredible bullshit.

I think the game is fucking amazing but you're entirely right. So many characters in the main story plot are not well explained or developed.

The free dlc was the compatibility packs.

I liked fable anniversary

I so did it, fuck whisper.

I remember playing this is my grandpa.
After fucking slaughtering her he then gave her a rose and walked off.

Pretty sure he sassed her so hard she died.

Your old man sounds like a cool motherfucker.

Actually they did release a compatability pack

The compatability pack came with a free hat or some shit and i thought it was just a hat until i read the description

I mean I don't know why you think that would change what Thunder was going to do to you, he fucking hates you. He has always hated you. Even if you aren't butchering his sister you're still repeatedly getting in his way.

Okay but i can just have my friend trade me milliions of gold and then the point of that falls short

Alternatively you have unlimited time to grind out gold before the final battle anyway so there still doesnt seem to be a point

youtube.com/watch?v=zyGgfqUBun4

Fable 2 is my favorite too.

*block your path*

The point isnt whether you kill his soster or not, that choice just adds flavor text

The main point is that regardless of what you do, you become champion of the arena, so then you become a rival for Lady Grey's affection as a result

That is why Thunder still fights you

Mostly because she's one of the few friends your character has? I mean she's arrogant and kind of a dick because she is also your rival, but she's still your friend. Sparing her means you aren't willing to dance to Jack's tune and won't throw away her life just cause you want some cash money.

Fuckin'

Damnit.